Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hey,

I'm a 27 year old norseman. I've been apart of the ARMA communtiy for about 6-7 years. I'm the sort of person how can enjoy sitting in an OP without sending anything down range. I'm looking for the type of community that want to take that extra step. Not interested in a conventional infantry based community. But a REALISM SMU which actually conducts AFO. A community which might have an actual JPEL, with an connecting storyline and freaking rolleplayers. And conducts its operations propper OPORDs, with realistic SMU TTPs and to the extent of 9-line MEDEVACs. But still have fun when doing so :)

If you're familiar with or connected to such a community. And that running on an European time zone. I'd be extatic to get a PM from you!

Everything worth doing, is worth overdoing ;)

Cheers!

Hello there! i'm looking for a clan. More specifically, a United States Air Force themed clan.

now a little about me...

Profession: Active Duty USAF

Hours available: varies

Years playing ArmA: since ArmA 2 release.

Hello! My name is Ryan (39 years old) and I am a complete newbie to the arma series. I did play arma 2 (very little) and struggled with kb and mouse. Well console shooters just aren't cutting it anymore so I am taking the plunge into Arma. I am in the US eastern time zone and available from 8pm to about 11pm during the week and variable times on the weekend depending on what the kids and wife want to do. Thanks!

Edited by Rnorton40

HI ive played Arma 2 and the add ons for a while I just bought A3 today and im looking for a UK squad to join im not a noob but im not a highly experienced player like to play as sniper and play organised finish a mission with no deaths is my goal anyone looking to recruit ?

Hello guys, my name is Antonio (23) just looking around because I want to make the big step from a small clan into a big one.

I'm from Italy so European timezone, but American clans that plays in the afternoon should be fine as well, my English is not perfect as you can see, but I was a member of a British and an American clan before, so I should be able to talk and understand without many problems.

I'm looking for a big simulative clan, I'm totally ok with ranks and all but not place where someone will shout on my face because I don't say "Sir" or because I don't ask permission to talk in teamspeak.

I would like to join a clan with a good mod pack, that use first person, no map position etc, also I'm looking for a big clan because I would like to play as a Pilot, especially chopper, but playing as infantry when the Pilots are not needed it's not a problem.

I can edit, even though I need to learn a lot about multi-player, 2 of my missions did pretty on the workshop (Ghosthawk Shift - Pedro 6) and I made "Arma's Nature" a little add-on that let you place down rocks, trees and plants in the editor.

A big clan would be a new thing for me and I would be happy to learn new things and have fun!

EDIT: Contacted, thanks all for the replies.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Edited by Antorugby

Looking for a First Person Only server

Somewhat casual. One mission a week. One fireteam practice a week.

Events 20:00 EST to about 23:00 with on time starts

Hoping for a group willing to train a completely new mil-sim player - but with 250 hours in ArmA3

I am willing to use ranks and protocol in conversation in game / teamspeak

I've done training and installed / use ACRE and TFAR with some groups.

My biggest problem finding a clan is play time, on time, end time. I have limited gaming time. A mission scheduled for 20:00 hours which doesn't get rolling until 21:30 or later is not good for me. Real life doesn't allow me to stay up like I'm renting ice time.

I hope there are some groups out there operating on this basis.

Hey all,

What I'm Looking For

- Organisation

- Realism and immersion without taking things too seriously

- Based in Europe

- Coop

- Preferably no ranks (this is flexible)

- Infantry based

- Flexible attendance requirements (needs to be able to fit around my university work)

- Plays other games, such as DCS and Wargame

- At least 10 members

Don't take the above too seriously. They're just things I would like to see, not what I require. :D

What I Can Offer You

- Experience (played since ARMA1 with various groups)

- Well faceted in-game skills and can fill almost any role, including fire team leading

- Mission making, scripting and addon making skills

Name : Daniel Conroy

Posting here again =/

I'm looking for a squad for ArmA 3, I've been part of realism squads since the OFP days and I've been part of more relaxed squads in ArmA 2. I've always been a support gunner in my time but I don't mind helping with other roles.

I'm really not sure if I want to join a realism squad or something with a nice mix. I'm too old to care about formations and all that jazz anymore sadly.

Cheers.

Hello all.

Jack, 30 from the UK.

Been playing arma for around 5/6 years and have been part of 2 clans.

What I am looking for:-

Arma is a game, and above all, it has to be fun(But that is a fairly ambiguous term).

Europe Based(English speaking).

Coop.

Infantry based.

Structured game play (use of fire-teams with chain of command).

Playing Regularly with a main 'mission night' (preferably Sunday evening).

A clan big enough to use most of the assets that Arma3 has to offer.

I like to play other games, in MP, DCS, Wargame, so playing those would be good too.

What I can offer.

In-game.

Experience at leading fire-teams, squads and platoons. (the higher up you go, the easier it becomes).

Out of Game.

Recruitment.

Training.

HR.

I can make missions, not very quickly though.

EDIT: thanks for all the PM's but already found a squad.

Edited by Shazer

Hello fellow soldiers, I'm looking to find a squad that is need of a sniper/marksman? I'm from the uk so would be good if I could find a uk squad. I want to join a Realism unit if one has a spot for me.

Many thanks

hi brand new to arma will have the game week today looking for a squad that can help complete beginners like me! n1, probably worth mentioning i am uk based, can play every evening, weekend, willing to train and wana get good!

Edited by MinimalECHO

EDIT: I have found my forever-home! Thanks for the offers.

I recently got Arma III, so I am fairly new. I'm looking to test the waters of structured multiplayer and I am particularly interested in mil-sim and serious missions. I am, however, afraid of commitment. For this reason, I am searching for a "no-strings-attatched" offer, in which you take me along for one of your training sessions - Bootcamp style or otherwise, I am pretty open in that regard. If I enjoy myself, and decide that this sort of thing is for me, and if you would have me in your group afterwards, then we'll talk details. If this sounds good, then let me introduce myself!

Nick: Skødt

Nationality: Danish

Timezone: GMT+1

Avaliability: 18:00-23:30 GMT+1, all days of the week

-

I have very little Arma III experience, and even less Arma II experience, in which I used to play the Day Z mod (not the stand-alone). But with that being said, I am a very fast learner, and I consider myself quite a gamer. My experiences with shooters go as far back as CS 1.2-ish (as far as memory serves), and the two games I've sunk the most time into are Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty 4. In Call of Duty 4, I played competitively back in 2008-2009.

I've been through 4 months of voulenteer military service, and in my spare time, I have a fair bit of experience at Airsoft, in which I lead a team of 7. This team has recently begun attending Mil-Sim events.

I am looking for an international group that actively drills, and runs mil-sim-type scenarioes. The most important criterea for me is community and good communication.

To contact me, email me at seqlog AT gmail DOT com. Feel free to ask questions and what-not! I don't bite.

Edited by Skødt

EDIT: Amazing community, many open units out there. I have been recruited, I appreciate your help.

Hello,

I am interested in joining a squad or clan that enjoys making missions and running them together. I have played Arma 3 for a while and I have come to enjoy editing missions, I want to continue this entertaining hobby with like minded players. I enjoy realism and unique combat encounters.

Located in the USA, I am 25. I have also teamspeak. You can contact me on steam: Alphapan ... or pm me here. Thanks

Edited by alphapan

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a casual group that plays mostly PvP but also Coop. Nothing serious really just a steam group or something to be able to hope online and join in a game or start one, etc. nothing with using ranks and stuff but I'm also looking to improve my mission editing so if any groups have editors that are willing to teach/work together on mission making that's a plus. I'm a good pilot and have lots of experience with infantry roles both in real life and in arma. I've been playing arma since 2007.

Thanks,

Looking forward to hearing from you.

You can pm me or email me at firstrock173 at gmail dot com

I'm an american player with a pst timezone and im looking for a group/clan to play some arma with. I currently have only arma 2 and all the extras and dayz sa. I have a decent amount of experience been playing for about 3 months but dont expect me to be to great.

Thanks

I think this is the right place to post this, and if not, mods please move it to where it should be.

I am not looking for a unit/squad exactly, but I am looking for players to help create one.(I have the basis for a PMC unit already) I have the server taken care of, and some documentation related to training and such already written up. What I am looking for is a group of people or just one or two people who are interested in getting together with me and helping out.

If you are interested, pm me on the forums here, add me on steam and message me : majorloper , or join my teamspeak which I am always almost on : psc.servegame.com

Cpl in the united States Marines.

looking for active clan to do missions and just have fun. new to Arma so also loking for a learning experience. please message fo for more info

Name on Arma 3 is AnTicRazgriz

My cousin and I are looking for a CO-OP group to play missions with. I (Fraszoid) am in GMT-5, and my cousin (Tmacdonald) is GMT-8. We have been with a couple other groups with varying amounts of success, and have some basics down. Looking for groups with ARMA 3 sync modpacks or minimal mods to install. I have some flight experience and Tmac has some heavy weapons experience. We'll take any role that needs filling if you'll train us. I'd like to try being a sniper/marksman if possible, but I'll take rifleman too. I would love some training in flying. Tmac would like to be a Medic or Heavy weapons if possible. We are a package deal and work well together so you need a 2 man team we can do that.

Thank you for reading!

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a co-op only group, preferably based in the US due to time and ping (I am in EST (GMT-5)). More specifically, in a rough order of importance, what I’m looking for is:

Serious Fun/Semi-Realism/Tactical Realism/Etc. It seems like every group has a slightly different definition of this, so I’ll elaborate. Obviously I want a group that is focused on cooperative play as a team and takes the game somewhat seriously. Beyond that I would also prefer a group with an organization and equipment based on an actual military and that does detailed pre-mission planning and briefings (even if they are informal) rather than flying by the seat of the pants. What I’m not looking for is any sort of “hard-core†milsim – I don’t want a group that has a six-week training pipeline, I don’t want any “sirs†in game or out, and I’m wary of (but not totally opposed to) use of ranks in general. Basically, I just want a group looking to play using realistic tactics, without the role-play aspects; if anyone in your group has ever yelled at someone or been yelled at for doing or not doing something, or if you address members by rank, you probably take things too seriously for my taste.

Scheduled playtimes with flexible attendance requirements. I would prefer a group that has at least one scheduled, organized activity per week and is tolerant of real-world inabilities to attend. Although I am currently able to play most evenings and would be more than happy to just jump on and play with a group, I can’t make any open-ended guarantees about being able to do so. If I know a specific time is planned I can set it aside, but due to real-life commitments I still may not be able to attend every week so I need a group that understands and is accepting of that. Finally, the scheduled time has to be on a week night (M-Th) after 7:00pm EST or during the day on Sat or Sun (between 9:00 am and 5:00pm EST).

Use of mods for a more “modern-day†style. I don’t have a problem with the default Arma 3 futuristic setting, but I would much prefer a group that is willing to use mods to replicate modern day forces and conflicts.

Light infantry focus. I would prefer a group that is specifically focused on light infantry, without having a dedicated aviation or mechanized element of the group that needs to be shoe-horned into every mission. Switching things up occasionally would be welcome, but I want this as a baseline.

Maturity. I’m closer to 30 than 18 and I think I would get on better with a group whose average age skews in that direction as well.

A little bit about me:

I’m 26 and as I said located in the eastern US. I have been playing the Arma series on and off since OFP but I have never really played online. I am looking for a group now because I’m worn out on playing alone or with just AI teammates. I have a mic and Teampspeak but no experience using either; any other technical requirements shouldn't be a problem. I am also currently dabbling in mission making with the editor/MCC/ALiVE, and would be interested in continuing to work on that. I’m happy to play in any role where I’m needed.

If you read all that and you think I might be a good fit for your group, the best way to contact me is with a message on Steam (username: astano925). Look forward to hearing from some good groups.

No longer actively seeking. There are a lot of great groups out there, if you're interested in finding one you probably won't be disappointed posting here.

Edited by astano
Got some offers

Trying to contact 6th sense Sickboy or any of the old crew. Going to relaunch my small Arma career. Need some old mates to get me going. (Wolf6th) ;):yay::yay: