Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hello, how to read already in the title, I am looking for people who have loss ARMA III to play in Roleplay prefer the Bundeswehr Mod

Soon I anticipate can not join a solid clan, because I am a leader and founder of a pretty sizable multi gaming clan. However, there is the interest in ARMA not very big, so I'm looking either a group in which I can gladly declined to fight sporadically or even individual players.

A server is available, have from boredom times one installed on our clan root with the most important mods.

Greetings Alex

---

Hallo, wie schon in der Ãœberschrift zu lesen, suche ich nette leute die lust haben ARMA III im RolePlay zu spielen am liebsten mit dem Bundeswehr Mod.

Gleich vorweg ich kann keinem festen Clan beitreten, da ich selbst Leader und Gründer eines recht ansehnlichen Multigaming Clans bin. Allerdings ist dort das interesse an ARMA nicht sonderlich groß, deswegen Suche ich entweder eine gruppe bei der ich sporadisch mitkämpfen kann oder gern auch einzelne Spieler.

Ein Server ist vorhanden, hab aus langeweile mal einen auf unseren Clan Root installiert mit den Wichtigsten Mods.

Gruß Alex

Im looking for a UK based group. That uses a radio mod, a3mp, and maybe some present day equipment.

I have played arma 2 since release, I am looking for a mature, well established group that had at least 20 very regular players.

I have been with havoc company for 4 years but their gameplay has deteriorated so much I now fell I need to find a new group.

I'm looking for a squad that plays around 11pm to 4 am (EST, -5gmt). I need a clan that does tactical gameplay, but not roleplay (I will not do that officer on deck bs... this is a game). EVERYONE must be at least 18 years old. I prefer PVP.

I'm a player with experience in pretty much every position in arma, and can perform them all quite well. Here's a list of the general skills I possess and am willing to teach.

- Sniper Skills (Stalking, setup, teamwork between spotter+sniper, Recon, ETC [based mostly in Arma 2 ACE MP] )

- Formations (Diamon, Wedge, Etc etc)

- Air (Specialization in rotary, adequate in fixed wing)

- Vehicles (Tank Command, how to use tanks+armed vehicles, etc etc)

- Squad Leader

- Platoon Leader (in charge of multiple squads)

- Air Traffic Control (In charge of taking calls from squads and assigning pilots)

Custom Maps are a plus, I'm looking for a clan that can crack open a beer with me, but will put their game faces on during operations (Whether we're in an operation or on the field in another server).

do NOT contact me if you are a large (400+players) multigaming group (Such as TAW, TG Gaming, etc etc), I have no patience for the way these type of clans are ran.

Edited by KingScuba

Dear fellow Arma3 players,

I have two friends who I play Arma3 with. We recently realized it is a bit boring with the AI, so we decided to join a bigger group or create one. Obviously th first is easier, so:

Looking for:

An english or hungarian speaking group who play arma more as a simulator, but open for some fun. (use of proper radio chat is advantage) We can mainly play on weekends, and here comes the problem: not after 7pm GMT (sorry, studying, family and stuff). So keep that in mind if you want to "hire" us.

Offering

3 mature-ish university students (20+) with funny english accents. We have arma3 with some minor mods (radio, weapon resting), but open for new stuff. Good internet connection.

Some placements we imagined: transport helo crew, spotter/sniper team, manning artillery, or just give us a leader and get a 4 man fireteam! Playing is more important than these imaginations.

If I've got your attention, please contact me on Steam, my name is Argo007

(with a profile pictore of Emmett of the Lego movie)

Approx 100 hour Arma 3 player looking to get serious clan/friends with private server to play with. ShacTak's "serious fun" play style is what I am after. I am more available Monday to Thursday night.

• I don't mind chipping in to pay my share of private server costs
  • Newbie by Arma standards but totally Armaholic…
  • Any role is fine, I like to touch every aspect of the game. I am a decent helo pilot.
  • 45 years old and been playing games forever
  • East coast based, but I could join a West Coast group that plays early pm.
  • I have a ton of bandwidth, TrackIR, mic, etc.

Just friends to play impromptu multiplayer DUWS would be a great start, but also looking for more!

I can play in English

Je peux aussi jouer en français

Louis

Hello guys, I'm looking for an English-speaking group, based in Europe. I'm located at GMT+2. I'm usually very busy with work/life but I'll do my best to show up for practice and playing.

24 years old from Israel, served in the IDF Navy as an electronics technician for 3 years, finished my service as a SSgt. (NATO OR-4).

I'm new to ARMA even though I've first tried 'it' during Operation Flashpoint. I've read a lot and seen many YouTube videos, what I lack is experience. Looking for a group that focuses on tactical squad play without bothering too much about overly mil-sim things (Similar to what I see in ShackTac videos), preferably focusing on 1st-person view only.

Edited by BullHorn

Hi!

I'm looking for a team (or to form a group of players) that do the following :

- Zeus missions only (or MCC/VTS at the very least); nothing like human-based

- If possible, include human players in OpFor (ideally, 1-2 will volunteer to play as OpFor and will rotate with other players after each mission)

- Willing to use real-world tactics (adapted to Arma 3)

- Fun and diversified missions and objectives for EVERYONE (not just those 8 "special" guys). No boring "watch this bearing for 2 hours" bullshit.

- No MOS stuff. Every one will have opportunity to play as any position, depending on the mission needs and willingness.

- Friendly (no "yes, sir!" stuff) and mature (no drama or lone wolves in mission)

- Include new players in-game right away as "in trials" (no boring BST stuff)

- Willing to do fun training sessions (when/if needed)

- No more than once a week (depending on availability). Sessions of around 3-4 hours on weekday nights, could be more if happening during a weekend day

- Ideal would be Wednesday night from 18-19h to approx. 22h (can manage other times/days but availability changes from week to week)

- Eastern Standard Time (or available in these times)

- No overuse of mods. I'm fine with the current weapons, equipment and uniforms in Arma. Some mods are ok : AI, damage, TPW for civilian life, that kind of stuff.

Leave me a PM if you correspond to this or if your team seems to be what I'm looking for.

I am looking for a active group (non PvP) to join up with. (Prefer realisum unit but not a requirement)

I would like to get into a fairly decent size group (will consider small groups)

I have experience in piloting and Recon (Sniper) as well as i was a CO of another unit. I recently joined a good unit but they are aiming towards PvP and i prefer AI (No one gets but hurt then)

I am on allmost all day and most of the night. I have a 17 month old so sometimes i have to tend to him first.

If you are looking for a dedicated person to put in your unit send me a mail (mikecrafton73@yahoo.com) or add me on steam (Mavrick) . i am open to ever offer.

prefer 18+ units.

A little about me.

Age 34

Location Massachusetts

Former Marine. (Don't talk about it so please don't ask)

Team Player.

Mission maker

Server admin

Scripter

Just getting into modding

Anything else you would like to know please feel free to ask

Hope to here from you.

Hi,

Currently searching for a unit, preferably a "mil-sim/realism" unit, complete with rules and regs, rank structure, full fledged training program. None of that PMC trash, spare me that BS.... Preferably, an Marines or Army theme... Also a unit that has their shit together. I'm not looking for a unit that is either just starting or recently formed. Looking for something that has been around a little while. If anyone has anything, shoot me a private message providing a link.

Hay guys, I'm looking for a arma3 (COOP) unit I'm more or less a arma ace/acre vet about 3 years

I'm currently looking for a change a pace. I'm looking for a unit that has an opening for a crew member in a armor dev, (after BCT of course).

I would like a unit that knows how to give proper training on armor warfare.

Iv been in 2 units that were great and both of them lasted about a 1 1/2 years with (75 ranger reg and 1yorks)

before leaving the 1yorks i was 1 of 3 squad leads that had 2-3 Fireteams each, but ending up not having time to play because of my masters deg.

Then came back to the 75RR and ending up in charge of the Ace Artillery (incredibly complex)

• I know how to use ace/acre mando missiles and much more.
  • I know how lead and follow
  • Got 3 years of millsim arma
  • Age 24
  • UTC-05:00 (eastern time) Canada
  • Good understanding of Arma unit structure,in general

Send me a pm if your interested or want to talk to me in depth.

-Cheers.

Edited by Parsons_M

Hey guys,

As you might have guessed: I'm looking to join a clan/squad.

I'm looking for an estabilished milsim/realism unit, complete with basic training, ranks and everything else that goes along with it.

I've played Arma 2 for a long time and clocked almost 100 hours on Arma 3 as well so I know the basics at least :)

Now, what do you get in return? A dedicated member who will be online multiple times a week, a person who takes milsim seriously and above all that just a regular fun guy.

Nationality: Belgian

Timezone: GMT +1

Capable to follow orders to the letter

Aspiring to lead my own firing squad one day

Languages (fluent): English and Dutch

Feel free to contact me through PM

OFP, Arma 2, and now the move to Arma 3.. My info is as follows;

My timezone: -5 Eastern USA

I'm pretty much free just about everyday after 5pm.

What I'm looking for;

1. Leadership without the high pedestal

2. US based

3. Milsim is fine, just not too over the top

4. Maturity.. Not a daycare

My role has pretty much always been Pilot. I don't mind the occasional Riflemen Role., BUT IT CAN'T BE PERMANENT.

I honestly prefer a teamspeak introduction. If you meet the criteria, then please toss me a pm.. Thanks

Hello,

Looking for a squad that plays ARMA 3.

My time zone is -6 Central USA.

I am usually on around 5/6 AM local for an hour or so every day.

I am looking for people that regularly plays around my time and work as a team. I am willing to play any type of game play and group size doesn't matter much either.

With that in mind if you are reading this and find yourself soloing in the same time I am, please hit me up.

I would be best to contact me by email: discogribbs@hotmail. com

OFP, Arma 2, and now the move to Arma 3.. My info is as follows;

My timezone: -5 Eastern USA

I'm pretty much free just about weekdays after 5pm, and weekends I can manage anytime

What I'm looking for;

1. Leadership without the high pedestal

2. US based

3. Milsim is fine, just not too over the top

4. Maturity.. Not a daycare

My role has pretty much always been Pilot. I don't mind the occasional Riflemen Role., BUT IT CAN'T BE PERMANENT.

So if your squad is FULL of pilots, and there's a waiting list, please don't bother messaging me.

I honestly prefer a teamspeak introduction BEFORE an application. If you meet the criteria, then please toss me a pm.. Thanks

Looking for a CZ/SK clan, so...

Mám 16 rokov, ale nesprávam sa ako troll/malé decko. Viem zachovať vážnosť, ale viem sa aj baviť :D

Hrám tímovo a nehrám len pre killy. Len na Arme 3 mám nahraných okolo 250 hodín. Hral som aj armu 2, ale len oddychovo, avšak A3 sa chcem venovať vážnejšie.

Hľadám tím, v ktorom je nejaké usporiadanie (podľa hodností, Älenenie na tímy, družstvá a pod.) ÄŒakám urÄitú mieru realizmu, ale zasa niÄ prehnané. Nemám problém s inÅ¡taláciou módov a podobnými maliÄkosÅ¥ami.

Môj herný Äas je flexibilný, môžem hraÅ¥ poobedia až do 10 veÄera. Cez víkendy je to už problematickejÅ¡ie.

Å pecializujem sa najmä na pechotný boj, v úlohe granátnika alebo raketometÄíka. Dokážem lietaÅ¥ s lietadlami (CAS) a Äo to som pochytil aj z lietania s prepravnými helikoptérami (hlavne varianty littlebirdu).

Celkovo, hľadám serióznu skupinu ľudí, ktorí na seba len nebudú vrieskať cez mikráky a nadávať si. Ak máte záujem, kontaktujte ma cez steam (TUCbeacon alebo Mereskes (Zeretvers) ).

Edited by TUCbeacon

I have been playing Arma 3 for several months and am looking for something more then just AI. I am looking for a for a group who gets together a few times a month for tactical game play. I like serious playing without immaturity. I am 16 years old and like to think I am very mature. I play as sniper or marksman but am open to anything and also love being in the air, jet or helicopter. I am open most evenings during the week and Friday nights. (I live in the USA, but can speak Spanish and Russian as well as English).

Recap:

I would like a US based server

I am usually free after 5 Central time (UCT)

Want maturity (jokes are fine just nothing inappropriate or out of place

Play sniper, marksman, and pilot but am open to whatever is needed

Edited by lone_wulf

Hello,

My name is Dylan and I am looking for a US squad that can take a part time member. I don't really have a schedule that I can do, so I might not be on when needed. WARNING: I have a high pitched voice, considering I am young(I am a male though, and I will never tell you my age). I am looking for any squad that will accept me. I can do most things except drive(not legally old enough anyway), fly, or operate any vehicles. I also don't care if you insult me in most ways.

Thanks for your time,

Dylan

Hello,

I bought Arma 3 some time ago, but have had quite a lot of trouble actually getting into the game seriously, I'm still a total newbie. I would love it if an English-speaking or UK-based squad could take me on, show me how it's all done, etc. I'm interested in most levels of play, ranging from RPG and realism to team death match, and so on.

Thanks,

~MCHoskins

Pretty new to Arma 3. I'm looking for a squad/Group to play with that will show me the ropes of the game. I am available on most days including the weekends.

My time zone is Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)

hey arma community I'm grilled

I'm looking for a group (shocker)

I'm male, 21 and from Canada eh! I'm a student but I have the next 4 months off.

I have played with other squads before that have since dispersed into there own communities, so I know how to use ace, acre and various other mods.

I like everything from infantry to armour to air.

I'm looking for something big scale, so real combined arms if anyone is looking and you sound like what I want shoot me a pm

Hi guys.

I'm a casual Arma player looking for a group, I have some experience with arma 2 but not a lot with arma 3 but I am wanting to learn.

I am up for coop and pvp.

I am wanting serious fun not squeaky kids running around with no control.

I am willing to do training and am available most evenings English time.

I have only played on public servers so wanting to see the other side of arma.

I also think maturity is key. I am 23.

Thanks and hit me up.

Malarki

Hello, I'm looking for an ARMA 3 group to play co-op scenarios/pvp with. I'm located in canada and am in the EST time zone and am 23 years old. Got introduced to ARMA through DayZ and have been playing ARMA 3 on on off since its alpha. Add me on steam: iTz Mojo

I'm fed up playing against bots, so if there's anybody out there who wants to drop me an email anytime pooroldspike (at) aol (dotcom) we can fix up a game, whether you're groups, or just 1, 2 or 3 guys.

I like a mix of fun and realism.

For example we could do a simple mission where I have to sneak into a harbour in a sub, and you have to hunt me from a rubber boat, dropping grenades like depth charges.

Or I could man an AA battery and you have to come in fast and low in a contour-hugging Neophron jet from a direction of your choice to catch me napping and blow up the control tower.

Or we could do a 'night saboteur' mission, the possiblities are endless, I'm open to all suggestions.

We can swop sides after each game to see if we can score better than the other guy.

I haven't played multiplayer for a couple of years (with AA2) so I'm a bit rusty at how to set up multiplayer in AA3, but like i said drop me a mail and let's talk.

I'm retired and have got all the time in the world, I'm in England but my body clock easily adjusts to any time zone..:)

I played the Combat Mission series at the Few Good Men and other clubs for 10 years

fgm-bannerB.png

just looking for a small group of ArmA3 players to make scenarios with

---------- Post added at 14:44 ---------- Previous post was at 14:42 ----------

steam name: killbot34 hit me up

Hi, I'm Simon, I've only just bought ArmA3 but I have played ArmA 2 (mostly dayz epoch & wasteland) and also DayZ SA.

I'm a 42 year old gamer, I've played all my life but have only just discovered how great the ArmA series is. So far (in ArmA2) I have mainly played on the mods where you can play solo (dayz (epoch), wasteland) Having just bought ArmA3, I'd realy like to experience this great game as it was ment to be played, with a team.

I've got a lot of experience with FPS's but mostly single player, most of my team experience is from 10 years of playing MMOs (wow(shhhhh about that one, i quit 5 years ago), LOTRO, DDO, SWTOR, GW2) including being a guild leader in 3 of those games for 5 years. So yeah I'm not exatly a veteran in team based milatary sims, BUT I'm willing to learn, and looking for a like minded group with whome we can work well together, have a laugh and enjoy the experience.

I'd prefer a group from the EU for time zone reasons, but I've been in guilds/clans from the US and AUS before so quality comes before location :)