Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hello

am looking for a realism unit I am 25 years old and live in the U.S. I have a lot of experience in being in realism was just in a realism unit that played I44 in ARMA2 which I was in for the past two years. so if there are any units out there please send me a pm on the fourms look forward to hearing from some units

I am a 62 year old California (PST) simmer looking for a well organized and drama free military realism clan. I am a complete noobie to ARMA 3 but have been in military sims since the 1980s. I have been involved in period groups with Scourge of War Gettysburg but never current military sims. I just purchased ARMA 3 and am completely taken with it. I would really like to join a clan that is into realism that is noob friendly and has some sort of "boot camp" training available so that I do not kill myself or other team member's out of the gate. One key drag for me is... unfortunately, because of work.. I would not be available for any Saturday involvement. Any other day is wide open!

Hi, I am a 18 year old newbie to Arma 3. I am mature and I am looking for a serious but helpful squad. I would really appreciate help with learning this game, and getting my worth out of the purchase. I have full gear(headset, hardware,etc...) and alot of gaming time, especially on the weekends. I feel that I would be a very good member of your squad with a little practice and direction, thank you.

Looking for a European group that are semi casual/hardcore.

I am a 21 year old university student that is also in the army reserves.

I have a good gaming computer with headset.

Please message me.

Hi, I am a 31 year old guy based in Singapore (Southeast Asia). I am available to play from about 1600HRs to 2000HRs (UTC) on Fridays and Saturdays, subject to my significant other's (SO) clearance or high priority taskings.

I am new to Arma 3, and would like to be play and learn the game with other players in a realistic tactical and coordinated manner; and with folks who are friendly. I am proficient with flying the helicopters in Arma 3. I can land them unless they sustained damage that affect their airworthiness, and I charge by the kilometer for Nap of the Earth ingresses and egresses. Have not tried helicopter manuevering under High Ping.

I play Arma 3 with a set of HOTAS, headphones w/ mic, and TrackIR.

Do feel free to drop me a PM here. My handle is "Antz" on Steam, but there's like 157 of them. I would check back my PM box every 12 hrs or so.

Cheers!

Antz

I'm looking for a BIG english speaking community based in europe.

I'm a 26 year old mission maker living in Sweden

>30 people per op or I'm not interested

Does such a thing exist?

Hello guys, I'm looking for an English-speaking group, based in Europe. I'm located at GMT+2.

24 years old from Israel, served in the IDF Navy as an electronics technician, finished my service as a SSgt. (S.F.C, NATO OR-4) after 3 years.

I'm new to ARMA3 although I did play Hostile Intent and America's Army many years ago. I learn quickly and already had a couple of private-lessons from some dudes on IRC regarding controls and basic team-work (Correct movement, cover, voice communication). Have a mic/ts3/irc. I played for 3 hours today, mostly just ran around the map trying to figure what to do but could not find anybody to team up with... Solo ain't very fun in this game.

Hi, I am 32 based in Utah GMT-7. I am able to play most days after 03:00 GMT.

I am new to Arma 3, and would like to be play and learn the game with other players in a realistic tactical and coordinated manner; and with folks who are friendly.

I have ARMA 3 and use a mic and TrackIR.

Shoot me a PM if you have a squad that fits.

Hi.

I'm 29 years old from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

New to MilSim and ARMA 3.

Looking for a group of dedicated people to guide me and would like to play and learn the game with other players in a realistic tactical and coordinated manner

I've been applying for some groups but most of them is based in UK. Too much difference in time since Malaysia is on GMT +8. So, it doesn't work out well.

So, if you think I got what it takes then PM me.

Best regards,

Simo Hayha

Name: SPECTRE

A3 Hours: Currently floating around 900+ hours.

(Likely closer to 2000+ if you include editor time)

I Enjoy mission building as much as playing, have fairly extensive experience in the clan and mil-shooter departments in general, but am still as humble as they come.

From old school Rainbow Six, Americas Army, SWAT, Joint Ops, all the way up to the not as enjoyable to me Battlefield and COD series of games.

Looking for a small to medium sized, drama free unit that understands and utilizes modern military strategy and tactics ( knows how to move in formation, room clearing, sectors of fire, bounding overwatch, lifting and shifting fire, mout/360deg/3D battlefield mantra etc).

To really push my luck I would love to see regular practices and matches, "semi" milsim only in the sense that members still realize this is ultimately still a game, and most of all an active player base/forum.

( I say the last only because I've joined several units only to find tumbleweeds and postless forums. I would like to find a community of players who have as much enthusiasm as myself. )

Machine Specs:

Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge @ 4.5GHz

Intel Extreme DZ77RE-75K

2X EVGA Geforce GTX 660ti 3Gb In SLI (FF2)

Twin Samsung 840 Pro SSD's in Raid0

16gb's Corsair Vengeance, 4X4gb ddr3 1600mhz

TrackIr 5 w/ Pro Clip

SaitekPro Flight Rudders

Razer DeathAdder Lefty/modded

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate

Custom built foot controllers

Look forward to hearing from you!

Rescue me from the pubs :-D

SPECTRE

Edited by Dark_Spectre
Typo

Looking for ArmA 3 Basic Training.

TLDR:

Experience in game: limited/basic = noob

Computer Skills: can install mods, and modify start-up parameters

Shooter Skills: Probably not competitive

Tolerance for disrespect of others: zero

Tolerance for disrespect of me: low

Ability and Willingness to learn: extreme (learn by doing type - talk doesn't help beyond introduction to concepts and goals - I have always been able to learn anything which I decide to.... except calculus. Calculus and I aren't friends. I learn from mistakes. I will do everything totally wrong the first time, and that will be the last. Correct a mistake for me once. Then if I do it wrong again, start calling me stupid.)

Best Play time: 8pm EST two days per week.

Preference for age limited servers: min. 21 years of age.

I'm a middle aged gamer, as in older than 30.

I've become interested in ArmA 3 through DayZ.

I am a civilian with little to no military simulation experience. I'm not really a military enthusiast, so my knowledge of gear, methods, tactics etc, is limited.

I'm competent in the game engine, I've been introduced to ACRE. I can fly a helo if need be, with a stick and pedals. I have a rudimentary understanding of squad and fireteam roles. I'm a licensed marine VHF operator in Canada, if that matters; though the radio protocols seem to be some strange mix of NATO and CB. I'm sure I can match the group's radio protocols with some time to adapt.

I'm looking to better understand tactics, roles, formations, and what to do in an encounter.

Ideal play times would be twice a week 8pm EST-mandatory, and other days, pick-up practice.

I actually do want to attend noob classes, hosted in game, on weapon use, formations, contact reactions, etc.

What doesn't work for me:

Hazing or disrespect of other players - this isn't a tightly knit military group. It's some gamers spending an evening relaxing.

Internet pedants, Military tech pedants, "I am right and you are not" pedants

Military hardened personalities trying to extend their careers, or missed opportunities in a mil-sim and clan environment. I won't stomach blow hards telling me how I'm wasting their time by not understanding the inner workings of the ACRE 518. I'm spending my free time to relax and have fun. I am not trying to live out a military fantasy (to that extent). My real world time is worth money; real money. I spend what I can relaxing, when I can. Assume I'm doing my best to meet my commitments, not that I'm an 18 year old military recruit looking for a father figure.

Simulated Military Paperwork and hierarchy. Ranks and leaders are fine in game, but my industry has enough acronyms of it's own for me to learn the short forms of one of several pseudo military organizational structures in a clan.

Cursing and Vulgarity - Doesn't add anything to the experience for me. Doesn't make me think you're funny, tough, serious, scary, or smart. There is a reason that I don't generally play online games. Yes, I am aware of which animals my mother is copulating with.

Does anyone know of any servers or clans with a system in place to funnel new, inexperienced, players into a regular, casual but serious gaming group?

Thanks.

Edited by Icarus99

Hello. I am looking for a full out realistic clan. This means realistic commands and responses. Also tactics and pretty much everything, and it also could be RP. I have a mic and TeamSpeak. I am 16 years old and a very mature and respectful 16 year old. I am looking for a clan that has a lot of members, because i would like to play with a full army operation/mission then a fire team operation/mission. I am fine with going threw training. I live in the US "Michigan". Hope that i could join you in the coming future. FYI: I am also fine with using mods. But i would need help getting ACRE "if it is required".

Edited by TankBeast
Forgot to add something

Looking for a realism group that can allow me to join in operations based on an erratic schedule. I may work for 4 weeks straight sometimes with limited internet, but I will usually follow that up with 3-4 weeks of being able to attend every night if needed. I currently own a small server that a group of friends and I use to stage squad based operations. I use both VTS (virtual training space) and MCC mods to accomplish our goals. My group prefers an interactive fight regardless of the mission structure so I have become proficient at using both mods to provide a fun and engaging experience. Building on that statement, I have also improved my scripting during this time, so I would enjoy being able to offer whatever services I can even while working. I understand my schedule may turn many groups off, but I appreciate the time taken to acknowledge this post and will answer any further questions regarding availability.

Experience: 500 hours logged in ARMA 3, did not play the previous installations in the series (wish I had realized what I was missing out on). I am an avid FPS and RTS player, as those are the only 2 genres that really satisfy my "itch" for strategy and tactics. Proficient at using VTS and MCC mission creation mods and providing an interactive environment for tactical gameplay.

Desired position: I would prefer to be involved with mission creation as I thoroughly enjoy that aspect, but I have logged several hundred hours flying transport and CAS, both rotary and fixed-wing. I am willing to learn and adapt to any needed position though.

Related equipment: Headset with mic, TrackIR, joystick and pedals. Also have Teamspeak and Ventrilo.

Weakness: I feel like any applicant should always provide something they can improve on. I would say that the one area that needs the most improvement is maintaining proper communication on a simulation level. While I do have limited knowledge of interaction between different squads/vehicles/air assets, I would need proper training to participate at the desired level I imagine.

Edited by Bananamoose

Hello ,

My name is Mohamed am from Egypt, am 17 . I'm a casual gamer looking for a mature, respectful and fun squad/group , preferably EU timezone . I'm not regularly active , but I'll be online at least once a week . I have TS3 and Skype . I love flying , I consider myself an ok Chopper pilot . I can drive ok . but when it comes to aiming with a rifle, am a bit off target . I still have fun though and I'm willing to share that fun with others .

If you're interested in recruiting me, send me a private message here . I check daily .

Thanks for your time .

I'm quite new to the world of Arma and now I'm looking for a group of people which do missions etc with tactics and team play. I love playing as a team and almost always play as a support of some kind in every game I play just for the feeling of helping people since this gives me much more joy than killing.

About me:

I'm a 23 year old male from Sweden. I'm currently unemployed and mostly spends my days watching series or doing small projects to keep myself busy.

What I'm looking for:

A group of people which are friendly and uses tactics doing missions either against others or against AI or neither. As said above I'm quite new to the world of Arma so I would be in need of training. I'm a quick learner though and should be ready for combat soon.

What I'm not looking for:

Douchebags, I don't want to be treated unfairly nor wanna see anyone else be traited unfairly. I don't want some Military simulation, I simply want to have fun and develop team spirit and be able to count on the people I play with. With this in mind I have nothing against hierarchy systems or something like that. Ofc I'll follow orders during combat and such and such. Just respect each other.

Name: Paladin Sheep

Sex: Male

Time zone: +01:00 GMT

Language preference: English

Attendance probability: 2 - 4 times a week.

Looking for groups that play COOP missions, preferably on hard difficulty levels.

I have a good understanding of infantry \ armor tactics and would like to play squad to platoon sized missions with combined arms.

Looking forward to any and all replies.

Cheers.

steam name:[LMG] Roy/church

Looking for: NA based realism unit with military rank structure. I use to lead a unit but had to give it up for real life. arma 3 unit

Requirements: preferred nco position after basic

must allow 16+

Already taken! No longer searching

Edited by Npk

I'm 24 years old live in the UK, english speaking, and i am looking for a UK clan/group who run serious operations using tactics and communication. I have played arma since Arma 1, and i started way back from flashpoint 1. I have been in other groups from Recon Task Force, 82nd and 7Cav. I left these due to commitment issues and lack of a good computer. Now i am ready to start again with ArmA 3.

I am not keen on big groups of over 50 inactive members and prefer small groups of around 10 to 20. I would like it to be a a mature group and preferable 18+ with no childish comments. I take arma seriously and would like it to be as real as possible.

Please contact me via email not PM (rickyd89@googlemail.com) or steam @Frugzy

Thank you

Game experience: 500 hours on steam. I've played all the arma's.

Mic: Yes

Timezone: Atlantic -4

Steam: ub3r_l337

Prefered role: Support role(medic,support gunner,driver etc)

I know how to use acre and i have teamspeak.

Looking for realism pvp/co-op.

Nationality: American

Timezone United States (Mountain)

Gaming Hours: 10-15 hours/week

TS/Mic: Yes

Gaming Rig: Asus Build

I've been playing Arma for a few years now. I have dabbled with multiplayer, but mostly playing SP. I thought I would give Arma 3 a run and learn the mechanics of what is proving to be a remarkable sim.

Name: Slizer / Scott

Sex: Male

Time zone: +0 GMT

Language preference: English

I create ARMA 3 videos for my YouTube channel so I am looking for a clan / squad which are happy to have their gameplay recorded. I haven't had the opportunity to try ACRE properly so it would definitely be a plus if the squad / clan utilise this as I will be able to learn quickly how to use it anyway.

Just to borrow a request from a previous post:

Serious fun: I'm not seeking total realism, I want serious fun. A group that takes a mission seriously, actively working together to do whatever needs to be done. I'm not looking for a group full of strict ranks, requirements, rules, regulations, etc. Some light banter, goofing off, etc should be allowed. Obviously some leadership is necessary, just don't overdo it. Screaming at someone for forgetting to follow radio SOP is overdoing it. Allowing players to run off -Rambo style- like they're playing DayZ, is underdoing it.

Feel free to PM me or add me on Steam to discuss possible recruitment: s1izer

Name: eXpo

Looking for a British/European milsim squad that takes the missions seriously but can have a laugh as well. The use of ACRE is a must and I don't mind having to download additional mods to play. I have quite a hectic schedule due to work and other commitments so I may only be available 1 or 2 nights a week and some weeks I won't be available at all. I've played ArmA for ages so know all the ins and outs and have moderate knowledge of British TTPs.

If anyone has a place for me then shoot me a PM.

Cheers