Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

I am looking for a solid group to play and progress with. I am willing to follow instructions and learn the ropes of this incredible simulator, as I am admittedly a noob to Arma. I am 27 and in PST, usually play in the evenings during the week.

I can do serious or casual, but would enjoy more of the former.

I have a mic and am capable at all of the basics in the game sans the plane. A lot of room for improvement in all areas, but that never changes imo.

I'm new to the arma series and MILSIMS in general having spent the majority of my pc gaming time on mmorpg's mainly eve and swtor. I'm loving the game but recognise the need to play with like minded groups to get the most out of the experience. I'm a mature gamer and only get to play a couple of evenings a week due to a busy work schedule and family. I can't say I would bring that much to the clan to start off with other than amusement at how much I suck, but I am keen to learn. I have a mic ts3, mumble, vent whichever is used and am based in the uk so gmt. Contact me direct if you think I would get on with the clan. Rad

Hi,

Quite new to ARMA 3, played quite a bit of ARMA 2 some time ago and very much enjoyed it. I mainly played Insurgency as I never had a regular group to play with and it was the easiest way to get going. My times of play are somewhat irregular as I am a mature student. I'm looking for a group to play seriously, however I'm not really interested in extreme Mil Sim as I am not in the forces and nor do I want or pretend to be, therefore a rank structure is not for me, or you mus be here etc etc. I do however, understand the need for teamwork and that a team leader must be there etc to keep the flow of the mission. Ive played a lot of Project Reality, BF2, BF3, normally with a good group. I also played a lot of EVE Online, including corp management and large fleet ops.

I enjoy using the editor and have made several missions for me and friends to play and this is something I would like to do for any potential group.

I have a mic, and any VOIP program is no problem.

Please PM if you think I would like your group or would be interested in having me tag along. I am looking for GMT or Europe really with a mature base.

Thanks

Fish

Hi,

I'm a soon to be 18 year old novice arma 2 player. I know the basics and understand how the game works. Main reason i'm here is that i want to play a game thats really simulates warfare and not just kill them all fps. What I look for in squad are players that are mature and dont act like children (i know its not common for arma but i have met some). I'm from Croatia and i would need the suqad members to talk either croatian or english in order to communicate with them. I dont mind the army like talk inbetween squad members. Weather is the communication over an open mic or push to talk i dont really mind as long as we work as a team. So, if any squad out there is willing to take a green soldier under their wing, i would be happy to try it out! :)

I'm looking for a PMC unit that would like to play Opfor against larger clans, 18+ if possible, and from the USA. If none exist is anyone interested in starting one? (PVE & PVP)

Hey guys just joined today and plan on buying Arma3 tonight. Have had the second one for over a year now playing it and Dayz. Really liked it but I was always playing with very few people. I would like to get into a good size group and use some military tactics. I have not served but plan to do so some point fairly soon as I plan to finish school first. I am 21 have ts,vent,mumble have more tac knowledge than most nonmilitary people. I also am an Eastern time zone guy with most evenings and some whole days free. I'd love to get in with a group as I would like to post our missions/gameplay to youtube as well. If you guys would like to check out anything feel free at my youtube channel.(will get it on my profile just search D1 SnIpEzZ

ps. if anyone sees anything important a clan may need to know about me or what I want out of a clan please let me know! thanks guys looking forward to any and all responses.

Hi,

I am a 25 year old male from Namibia, Africa, looking for a casual clan whom I can learn from and play with. I am very inexperienced with clans and online multiplayer gaming in general. I am also new to the ARMA series.

I Want a clan who enjoys playing the game and does not take it too serious, but who isn't just about goofing around. If i can find a clan who enjoys flying and does a lot of practice/stunt flying that would be great :D.

My timezone is GMT +2.

I unfortunately do not use teamspeak at the moment.

Thank you,

Andries

I'm an experienced commander who's been dallying some in mission making, looking to join up with a new unit.

Don't bother replying unless your group fulfills the following requirements:

Minimum of 30 players per op

Forced first person

No broken mods

Thick skins

18+

I have no patience for drama, I have no patience for bad comms.

Coop or TvT doesn't matter

Edited by dillydally

26 year old swede looking for English speaking or Swedish speaking squad please reply on post to get in touch with me! looking forward for alot of fun together!

(jack of all trades so please hand me a role and i will perfect my skills in it!)

Hey,

A big fan of the franchise since the start, only recently getting into the user made content stuff and am really enjoying it. I'm looking for a "Casual Tactical" group to play with, im not a big fan of milsim or excessive rank structuring but im more than happy to grunt it about in mission and play seriously. That said a friendly group who can have a laugh would be great. Im 21 in the UK(for timezone reasons a UK/EU group would be good). Got a couple of friends who have i have been playing with but i think in ARMA, more the merrier though they might wish to join too. Doing organized ops with people would be great.

Thanks

Hey, I'm looking for a NA squad for ARMA 3. I'm new to the ARMA series but have played many other mil sims in the past. I'm looking for a squad to teach me a thing or two and that is fairly active. I'm active in a few other games as well so I wont be able to give full commitment to just ARMA 3. Thanks. You can hit me up on steam tthomas_83

Hi, everyone. I'm looking for a group to play with. I'm new to this game, so I need a group that is open to helping someone learn. I'm not a hardcore gamer and can't always make time to play, but I'm also more into it than most casual gamers. Enthusiast, maybe? Looking for a group that fits with my Pacific timezone, uses voice chat extensively or even requires it and is made up of mature gamers. United States would be good for the sake of lag. I'm not looking for serious hardcore military simulation groups, just some light organization. So, let me know what's out there. I haven't been able to find a list anywhere.

o7 Recruiters

I'm a 22 year old, UK based player looking for a squad/clan to play with regularly throughout the week.

I'm not very experienced with ARMA 3, been playing more and more lately but still have a lot to learn and so having a group/clan willing to put up with someone who is less than perfect would be preferred. In regards of what I am looking for, I'm after a group that plays regularly, at least a couple of nights a week and are up for playing in both PVE and PVP environments.

I think that's about it, if you think I will fit in with your squad/clan or want to ask me any questions feel free to send me a message.

Hello all I am 34 yr old guy new to Arma 3 and am looking to fall in line with a squad. I operate on US EST and can play most nights and weekends. I did dabble in Arma 2/OA but never really was able to play due to RL issues. My ideal new home would be very helpful when it comes to showing me the ropes and how things operate within Arma 3. I am not looking for a full blown MIL-SIM community where I have to say officer on deck and ask for permission to leave there comms. No offense to those that operate like that but that is just not my thing. I have had plenty of that during my 8 yrs in the US Army. With that being said I am looking for a organized/tactical squad that operates as a team to complete the task at hand. I am into CO-OP/PVP does not matter to me just as long as we can operate efficiently as a team. I would also like to have the chance to be involved with Aviation at some point as I spend a good bit of my time operating planes and helicopters on simulators. So if any squads/communities/battalions operate like this please shoot me a pm on the forums or you can reach me on steam: Smitty

Hi, i am 21 and looking for a semi-serious group to play co-op with. I have played 38 hours of arma 3 but i really dont have an idea where these hours came from as I am still die time upon time again to complete an SP mission so I am either not very good or the AI is just a pain in the ass. Either way i would probably like to play at weekends the most but through the week could also be good sometimes but the longer sessions (3 hours or something) should really be on satur/sunday. I am mainly looking for a group that isnt to annoyed if I dont come and play for a few times because I have basically have RSI and also other stuff to do sometimes or just dont feel like playing this particular game, so yeah not a lot to promise there but I can really imagine this game being so much more fun with a regular squad of real people than me commanding a bunch of AI robots that just lie down take aim and die when I tell them to do something.

I do not know alot about things to communicte with through a headset but i do own one.

My steam name is Aseliot if you are intrested.

27 years old, want to get with a semi/serious group. COOP, anything mission objective based.

STEAM: h3ritic

25, looking for semi serious guys to play with

COOP preferred

steam name is schofferhofer

I've got a new mic too and prefer to be wired up in game

EDIT: Forgot the most important thing: I'm in Australia. Shitty copper wire infrastructure and all that.

Anything US based is a ping of at least 280.

Edited by mca88

UK, looking for a co-op squad that doesn't mind giving some advice. Not interested in the hardcore/RP thing, but I would like some competent players. I can play on weekends and 5-10PM weekdays.

My Steam profile.

I live in Canada (GMT -5, EST) and I know I can be a great addition to your unit/squad/clan. I am looking for a unit that I can laugh and have fun with while having realistic serious play during operations/missions. I am a very competent squad leader and fire-team leader; I know CQB (room clearing) very well along with formations, radio communication, movement, planning, just to name a few. If I feel you're the right clan for me I can dedicate on average 6 hours per day towards the unit. Aside from ArmA 3 stuff, I am exceptional with TeamSpeak 3, managing forums, and programming. I would like to join a clan with at least 2 squads of active members, even if I cannot be a fire-team leader or squad leader right after joining I am fine with that. I just need a clan where dependent on your activity and benefit to the unit, you move up the ranks accordingly.

I have all the normal requirements for most units; Microphone, TeamSpeak 3, ArmA 3, and Track IR. I can speak fluent English and French but English is preferred. Also the clan must have a TeamSpeak 3 server and ArmA 3 dedicated server. Feel free to PM me about your clan/unit or questions/comments/concerns. Finally, I have been playing this game since the Alpha release and ArmA II before then, so I am fine with helping out as a staff member. As aforementioned I would be one of those people that move up the ranks quickly and loves to help out whenever possible.

Hi all I am Dom I am 19,

I am looking for semi serious squad which I can learn from. I am decent heli pilot and efficient infantry member.

I am studying at the moment, meaning I won't be arround for short periods.

I have played with a few clans but struggled to keep in contact due to strict attendance rules.

high level of teamwork, practice, good use of mic system (von,acre, etc), some practice, different game types (bits of dayz from time to time)

Also I apologise for the bad crammer/spelling I am on my phone xd

Hello,

One aspect of wargaming and simming that I truly enjoy is the actual planning of the mission. Most people want to jump right in and start killing things. I don't like dying in game at all and therefore spend a great deal of time planning. There must be more of you out there that feel the same way.

I spent 23+ years in the infantry and continue to soldier on through sims like Arma. I use RL tactics and proper combat assessments and battle procedure.

My idea would go something like this:

Monday - Warning order/initial orders issued for a given mission and a leader(s) assigned

Leaders have until the Sunday to prepare their plan and formal orders. The rest of the group would meet online at a set time on Sunday and the orders would be given, a short time given for all to have a look at the map and clarify anything and then we would go into battle. Or something along this line.

I would really like a group of players that would be eager to learn if they have no RL experience as well as other serving soldiers or those who have served in the Army.

If there is no group like this at the moment then lets form one.

Cheers

20 years old , first time in any arma game.

I want to learn the basics first, and gain enough experience with the game itself to be able to do some team/clan activities.

(i have experience with shooters tough , the battlefield series / halo / cod etc etc)

Roy.

Hello, I am 28 years old looking for a squad/clan. I am fairly new to Arma 3 but have years of exp with shooters and clan activities. I have played mainly wastelands, but tired of running lone wolf and would love to get into some groups or different game types. I'm on PST and can be on pretty regularly. If there's someone looking, get a hold of me on Steam (DeputyNips) or reply. Much appreciated.