Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hi,

I am looking for an active clan for Arma 3. I am new to the series and really enjoy this game. I am prior military, non combat, casual gamer. I am not wanting to get yelled at or treated like I am in boot camp. Been there, done that. I will follow instructions and do what is needed of me. I have a family, work, and responsibilities so gaming is casual for me. I have a rotating work shift and it would be hard to make certain meetings all the time. I am on the east coast of the US. Besides running and gunning, I do like piloting and have been practicing a lot.

Casual Gamer looking for Mature clan/squad. I am prior military (USAF) and enjoy playing ARMA 3 in the COOP environment. I live in the GMT -4 Time Zone (EST). My goal is to join group of guys who strive for realism through the use of proper infantry tactics and are serious when "in country". I own legitimate copies of ARMA 2:CO and ARMA 3. Thanks for your time...

Edited by PurePassion
Moved. Please search before posting. Thank you! :)

Hello Community!

Have been honing my piloting skills and am now looking for a good group of folks to play ARMA 3 with, who also might be in need of a pilot - preferably for the hummingbird :) Am currently in GMT-4:00. Sometimes my work takes me far away from a computer and the internet for extended periods, but I do love this game and am now convinced I will not get the most out it by joining random public servers. Not looking to enter the hardcore, mil-sim space, but would enjoy playing with teammates who like to think, strategize, and communicate nonetheless, as that is what this game is about. Send me a PM if you are interested in meeting up for a game.

Very best,

Minemba

I'm a 29 year old man with a fair bit of time to enjoy Arma 3 & Arma 2

I'm willing to do all relevant training and don't mind if its Milisim.

I am lacking in many aspects of the game but i am easily adaptable and capable of learning fast.

I'm Online every day from 17:30 PM to 03:30 AM CDT or 23:30 PM to 10:30 AM GMT,

i have Teamspeak 3 copies of Arma 3 (digital deluxe) & Arma 2 (all DLC inc) purchased through Steam,

i have Ace and Acre mods for Arma 2 Combined OPS via Play with Six.

please get in contact soon, as Arma 3 is soon to be released.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Goldman

PC specs

CPU: Intel®Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00 GHz

GPU: Geforce GTX 770 2 GB GDDR5 OC edition

Memory (RAM): 8 GB

100+ Mbps fiber optic broadband

7.1 headset and mic

Hello all,

I'm a 26 year old new to ARMA3 and have found jumping into random games to be odd. I'm still learning the game, so I'm hoping to hook up with some awesome, mature guys and girls that don't mind showing me the ropes and like to have fun.

I am very competitive in PvP and have lead many groups to victory (though in very different formats). I'm no where near knowing the ins and outs of this game well enough to lead squads, so I'm hoping to hook up with some good pvp commanders that can teach and like to compete.

I live in US central time zone (GMT-6)

Looking for a European timezone squad playing evenings especially on weekends.

Mature player, english-speaking, 25 years old.

Willing to do training and preparations.

Have TS and mic.

My experience is limited to playing around with the editor in Arma 3 and previously in Arma 2. Tried some public multiplayer servers but didn't find what I was looking for. Hoping to find a squad playing realistic scenarios spanning a couple of hours beginning to end.

Varg

hello, thank you for taking the time to read this.

I'm looking for a 18+ Arma 3 clan I may apply to. Once arma 3 comes out to full release I will download ace/acre. I have Teamspeak and Skype. I'm 18, mature and don't like children. I have a good sense of humor.please private message me if you're recruiting. thanks.

Hello,

I'm a 27 year old male from Australia and I'm looking for a mature pvp orientated squad. My available playtimes are flexible and I'm generally available (but not always) Mon-Sun between 10:30 am to 4:30 pm Australian Eastern Time which is +10 GMT. I have a mic and I'm willing to use it on any software such as teamspeak or vent so long as it's free on my end. I'm by no means a great FPS player and my experience with ArmA is limited but I'm not incapable either and I am willing to participate in training. If you are tolerant enough to teach me chances are I will abide by whatever conventions your squads use but I am also open to more casual squads. The most important thing I am looking for is an active and mature squad. Thanks for reading.

hi, im looking for an english/dutch speeking unit/clan whatever that excepts a 14 jear-old guy. best would be in Europe due to the time... anyway if such a clan/unit excists, please contact me via the forum or email: dennybop@hotmail.nl thanks!!

* found a group

Edited by DoRo

Hi I am 39 and fed up with my latest Clan Experiences.

So new try here.

I play Arma2 / ACEonly and now started to look into Arma3.

I am looking for a nice bunch of people that like to play together!

A little bit of Roleplaying i dont mind but I dont play games to relive my army time.

I understand that in a team someone needs to have command and have no trouble following.

But I will sure as hell not salute an 18 year old Battlefield Kid and go all crazy on spending my evenings doing drill practice.

I have no particular preference for any class in the game but am quite fond of flying Helis in the editor.

I am German, live in France and am looking for an English speaking Group or at least an international Group with English as primary Language.

Age is an issue and your avg should be lets say in the twenties. I would love to see more missions since I am quite tired of Domi on Chernarus.

My system specs are quite ok, so no trouble there.

If you think your Group/Clan is somewhat on the same lines I would love to hear from you!

Cheers Jagdtiger74

...deleted...

Edited by Arctor
Deleted in consideration of forum rules...

hi guys I'm looking for some semi active players to team up with, I'm relatively new to ARMA, i played some of the older games only a handful of times. I'm 29, mature, have stable highspeed connection(30mbps) and a semi high end gaming pc, i5 3570k@4.7 16GB ram EVGA GTX 680 Classified, and SSD.

can add or contact me on steam, Angrychair, or on here if you pm me I'll give you my facebook or something or send me your teamspeak of vent info. My active times are week nights after work or college

good day,

im looking for a British group or EU

Realism or milsim on arma 3

PM or add me on steam pro_welly

I'm looking for a hardcore milsim clan with ex military personnel to conduct training and operations. I'm looking for a real military environment.

If you offer a website and a TS3 server along what I said before, message me, I'm a quick learner.

My steam: RobinZeus5

Or just message me here on this website

Cheers

[deleted]

Edited by bluechip
Removed personal information

Preferred VOIP : TS3

General Skills : Sniper/Overwatch/Spotter, Basic Tactics and Formations, Fireteam Leader/Squad Leader, Pilot (Emphasis on Rotary, can use Fixed Wing decently), Good with all weapons. Just generally a solid arma player really.

About Me : I am 23 years old, and enjoy a more tactical minded environment. I am an experienced pilot, rotary and fixed (looking into DCS). I have very good marksman abilities, and can claim myself to be a sniper (I prefer the spotter role, however). I am also well versed in leading a fireteam, and can go upwards to being Central Command. I've played Flight Command in JTF2, and can communicate well via radio commands. I definitely don't mind teaching anything I know, and am always extremely happy to learn anything new. I've been playing Arma 2 for about 2 odd years, and am very eager for ACE to come out in arma 3. I also own Arma 2 CO.

What I Require : First and foremost, I require a tactically minded group who has missions that start in the US timezone (EU practice times are not fine for me). I want to see a squad obeying the SL/XO/CO, special units acting as special units, so on and so forth. I do not require or want over the top fluff (I refuse to join a group where I have to go "Yes sir, Sgt *Insert Name here*, SIR" garbage) . I would prefer a group of mostly 18+. I require a DAILY group of players who go to the squad, crack open a beer, and have some fun with each other (Whether in Arma 3 or another game). I want a group that makes a plan at spawn, gather their group up, and move out. When you move, I don't expect screwing off, the plan is made and it will be done. If you can't follow this, you better be WANTING to learn all of this and take my advice and knowledge. I also want a group with in house missions. I am more than willing to learn how to script, if there is an experienced modder who wouldn't mind taking me under his/her wing and pointing me in the right directions. It would also be a pleasant benefit to play PvP, though I am fine playing Co-Op.

Finally, I REALLY don't want to do any more mother f***ing bootcamps. I've done about 20 now. I know how to read and utilize my map completely, can read my compass from cardinal to mils, know radio ops + acre, familiar with units and vehicles, and know my equipment, ETC ETC. If there is any special traits your clan does (such as how they run in game, command structures, specialized loadouts, ETC ETC), I will not mind learning it in order to run with the clan.

Edited by KingScuba

I'm a 23 year old Arma vet looking for a clan/community with activity in CET (GMT +1). Preferably with a continiously running server or flexible hours for operations. I'm Belgian fluent in both English and Dutch. Willing to use mods.

Name on Steam is Demrise.

Hello

I am a 15 year old looking to play in an Australian tactical realism unit. I have been playing ArmA for about 5 years or so and i know how to use ACE and ACRE and ill happily use other mods.

Definetly not new to Arma, but absolutely new to arma online.

- From the Netherlands but my English is fine (mum's a Kiwi).

- 27 years old

- Looking for realism or mil sim, I used to dislike multiplayer because of the lack of communication, cooperation and chain of command, ever since I saw Dyslexi's vids on youtube I figured I'd give it a try with Arma 3 as soon as it was released

- Helas, no real military experience, I was rejected just before I was admitted :S

- Basically open to any clan/squad (as long as they are realistic or milsim) but of course for practical (timezone) reasons I would prefer a Dutch or EU recruiting clan/squad!

- Purely infantry material, no flying, APC or tank skillz whatsoever, not really interested either.

Since the larger servers are so unstable I'm looking for a small group of people to co-op with, maybe 3-10 people. Someone can make us missions and we can play them tactically. If anyone is interested add me on steam my account name is getshorty.

I'm looking for a squad or clan or just people to play with. I'm 22 and American. I am a former intel Marine so I know a bit about tactics and strategy and such. I'm a good infantryman and a decent heli pilot. DyNaStY2059 is my steam name. Contact me on here or there.

Hi, I'm looking to join an ARMA3 clan. Tightknit group of friends type of environment would be ideal. I am mostly active 8-12 PM PST (UTC -8) on the weekdays and sometimes on the weekends. I'm 28 and live in L.A. so a west coast US clan would be ideal, but not a requirement as long as people are on and our times match. I've played competitively in DoD,CS,BF2 leagues in the past and played OFP way in he past, I also have a lot of time with ARMA2. TS or Vent is fine, I have a mic. Check out my profile and send me a message on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/deathhay) or PM me on these forums.

Long-time Arma player and forum lurker here. Some may recognize the username - I've also gone as EightSeven & Pathfinder.

I've been throwing the idea around of starting an A3 unit, but wanted to see if there was already a group built around the concepts I've been toying with before I hopped into the process of buying web space and renting game servers. Over the past 15 or so years I've been in many groups across virtually every genre of game, including numerous units that participated in the Arma franchise. I've always been drawn to the more military-themed/MILSIM units, but as I've gotten older and the responsibilities of real life have piled on, I've also found myself leaning more towards the casual groups. I aim to find a balance between the two:

A group that is casual off the field, but professional when the game is running. Ideally this will be a group without a military rank structure (and the prima donnas that the system seems to always attract) that utilizes real-world tactics and strategies (but only the ones which actually work in the game). A group of friendly, highly competitive professionals who play the game because they love the genre. A group in which the vast majority of my time will be spent actually playing the game, as opposed to managing personnel files and promotion reviews. Perhaps this group would have a format similar to that of the real-world US Army SOFD A-teams, where the rank structure is comparatively flat and the doctrines allow for HSLD operations.

If you represent a group that fits this mould, know of one that does, or you're interested in what a group like this could offer, please contact me.