Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

American deployed in pacific/Asia area looking for a good milsim clan acre etc.

Been playing arma for years just my time available isn't matchin up well due to me being active duty and +13hrs from est. if there are are group of guys out here aswell that would be awesome! Shoot me a pm

Short - Three friends looking for an EU based community, Ideally they will be established communities -This community needs to be fair sized also.

Long - We're three friends/Players (20+and UK/Ire Based) looking for an EU based community, We have some experience operating within a small group, And We're looking to take our personal arma experience and expand it into what it should be, A Mili sim aimed at Serious Fun. Mod wise we have no experience with the likes of ACE or ACRE - However we are VERY keen to try both when available.

We have hosted events on arma 3 with a small group consisting of 12-15players. However this was using an experienced " Game master " on the Virtual Training Space Mission.

We're looking for Serious Fun - We could be interested in full Ranking and such if the right community came along.

Feel free to contact me at anytime regarding this,

Much love

Turtle. :D

Hello,

I'm looking for a clan in the EU or Middle east area . I can speak English and Arabic . I'm new to the entire Arma series , I'm looking for fun obviously :D . So...If you are nice and decent enough to take in a newbie , I'd be delighted to join you . I played and still play Battlefield 3. Am a colonel service star 7 (rank 52) pretty low but am not that bad , usually on the top of the scoreboard , not in Arma 3 though :D .

You can look me up on steam "kalashinkov1996"

Thanks for your time .

Looking for a group to play coop with. I can play in the evenings US time. I have a dedicated server and team speak set up with or without ACRE on my extra computer at home that works fairly well for 10-15 players. Group would be free to use it. I enjoy playing with mature players. I do not have time to join a clan that trains weekly. Please contact me if interested.

Edited by stevos758
Added Details

Hello

I am looking for an Australian Squad with at least 10+ members. I enjoy playing realistically. I have been playing ArmA for about 3 years but have only recently bought ArmA 3

I can make any time except wednesdays when im out.

I'm in the US and just got into playing ARMA. I'm looking for a squad so I can learn and play focusing primarily on coop. The simulation is daunting at first, and I'm just climbing the steep learning curve.

---------- Post added at 18:14 ---------- Previous post was at 18:10 ----------

I'm also a West Coast guy looking for a squad. Looking for maturity. Had any luck finding a squad?

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

I hear ya. Call of Duty doesn't work for me. I prefer the ARMA simulation model. Want to bring my real life experiences to the game, if you know what I mean. I'm just wondering if you've had any success finding a squad.

17 Year old Mature player Lf a Squad.

Must be on teamspeak/skype/mumble ect.

From iceland , Do speak english well and understand it well tho. Higher skills then an Avarage Arma player.

Add me on steam : /id/neftobak

I am new to the Arma community and although I am liking this game this far I find it difficult to settle in and find a mature group of players.

Most of my encounters this far have been with kids that are apparently off their medications. I find "team mates" waiting until I buy weapons to kill me and steal them, wait until I repair vehicles then they drive off with them or either drive over me, screaming in coms making it unable to hear what the team is doing, etc.

I'm looking for some older players 30+ that have the patience to teach me some basics and willing to work with me instead of against me. I'm good working with others, watching their back, finding supplies, food and water, money, etc.

I'm not sure how to go about adding friends or whatever method this game uses.

I would love to play with some solid men and women and if you are looking for the same look me up.

Thanks,

TEAK 07

Edited by Foxhound
post moved into sticky, please search before posting and post in the right thread!

33male experience dates all the way back to OFP have been using the editor for large and small scale operations since. Lots of coop experience as well both building missions and combat. Looking for a group that isn't 5 guys with a snazzy looking website trying to get people. If you have a squad of at least 20 I am interested. It just seems like most people are a couple of guys that try to come across as a larger group. Looking for quantity that retains quality not just numbers. I can actively and effectively assume just about any roll on the battlefield and am willing to assist the right squad in whatever duty they need from me. I have quite a bit of real world experience as well that I can bring to the table and have a small group of about 10 I play with regularly just for fun I am sure some would follow me into the unit if it is a good one. Hope to hear from some of you. Happy Hunting

I'm 20 year old male who would like to be in a group or clan "US".

I've been playing arma 3 for a few days now and would like to learn more about arma 3 and its mods. I've played a lot of arma 2 / dayz

as well if that counts with experience. I would also be able to be in a call in skype or TS or any other communication you want to talk to.

Hope to get to know this game a bit more just like arma 2 and its mods :D so hope you contact me and get to know me as i help out the group/clan

win the games needed! If by any chance i would also love to make youtube videos of us play as a media man for the team :D as i've upgraded my

computer with 5TB harddrive, EVGA GeForce GTX780 SuperClocked w/EVGA ACX Cooler, new gaming keyboard and mouse. So im ready when you are!

Hope to talk to you soon!

Hey there a little about myself,

I would like to focus on the Aviation side of Arma 3 becoming a pilot is something I really wanna do within the game. I practice a lot in the editor on different landing zones and conditions and everyday I am just trying to get better. I also like being on the ground as well though. I like small force units and take Arma pretty serious when need be. Not to say that I am always serious I also know how to have a good time.

I am dedicated to learn different things in Arma just looking for that chance to find a good place to call home.

If you are interested you can message me here and ill get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

Edited by Foxhound
Post moved into sticky, search before posting and post in the right thread!

Hello,

Languages: English, Dutch, French

I'm looking for a 'serious fun' clan. Preferably a clan that makes uses of the ACE, ACRE & STHUD mods.

A microphone, lots of motivation, respect and maturity are in my possession to become a valuable member.

Please note however that I'm not willing to call anyone 'Sir' or similar kinda names (if I miss that I'll just go back to the army).

I search a clan where teamwork, maturity, dedication, honesty and respect are keywords and where's room for fun & jokes within the clan-community.

I'm willing to make time free to attend training and operations, however I do expect the clan to understand that next to gaming I have real life responsibilities (wife, kids, work, etc.).

Due to working as a nurse, I will not be able to attend every training or operation as my hours change on a weekly basis (work early, late, weekends).

On the other hand this probably aids me in qualifying for a medical position within a squad I guess ;).

Anyhow, is there a clan out that seeks members where my profile would fit as a glove? Please contact me and I'll reply asap.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application,

Looking for realism-ish/Tactical group in or around a similar time zone to play with. (US/UK/AUS) (Speaks English)

I'm an American currently stationed in South Korea. (UTC +9)

I've been playing the ArmA series since OFP.

I've got plenty of realism experience. Just recently was the XO of the 5thSFG but due to the time difference and work, I was not able to lead the group so I stepped down.

I don't do the whole "Yes SGT/SIR thing" Got enough of that as it is.

Once again just looking for a tactical/Realistic group, in my timezone, that speaks good English. SOF/Infantry type stuff. Contact me on here. Any questions just shoot!

Edited by jakethesnake245

I'm 23 year old man (UK) I'm looking for a squad/clan to play domination I wouldn't say I'm the most experience players because I have only been playing on PC for about a year (convert from console) I'm looking to play with over 18 players I can use Skype and teamspeak, I love tactical shooter no COD or BF3 BS I have played arma 1,2 and 3 plus flashpoints 1,2 and 3 like I said I love tactical gaming. Contact me on here or add me on Skype : thenutsfathead if your interested

Edited by NutsFathead

I'm looking for a realism unit that isn't pretentious saying "its only a gaaeemmm" or hardcore realism having to check in and out of teamspeak. I'm experienced all the way back to OpF and I've got experience leading a company and platoons in several units, although i'd prefer an armored (IFV) or infantry SL position. I have almost 2.5k hours played, pre dayz. Expert + ACE + the occasional TvT without being scared of competition please. cu on.

Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/oldskl1211/

*Edit

To all of the "Communities" that have messaged me, I'm sorry, but i'm looking for a Realism Unit

Edited by ItsEdwards

Hey.

I'm looking for a group to play with thats casual but uses tactics seriously. I don't want any milsim groups where I have to call people sir or address them by their rank. I'm quite a busy person so I wont be online 24/7. I'm 22 years old and from the UK. I played A2 as part of TF86 so Im experienced with ACE/ACRE and other mods. I prefer infantry combat but also enjoy flying transport helis. I also enjoy making missions in the editor so can help with ideas/editing.

If you have a group for me send a PM my way :D

Thanks!

Looking for a EU/NA realism unit. Have 2 years of experience in arma 2 milsiming. I am very interested in providing air support in form of transport or CAS, I'd like to see what arma 3 really has to offer. How ever infantry suits me fine also. I do prefer strict military chain of command and respect between the members. I do not wish to be part of a group of 50 in which 25 of those are 14 year old boys. I do not seek a big community, I do prefer smaller (20 members or so) but if you are bigger you can still PM me and I will check you out. I am interested in dedicating my self full time to a forming community also, so even if you have 5 members do PM me.

You can contact me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033792212/ (I do change my names from time to time so here is my steam id)

I am in the GMT+0 UK timezone.

Looking forward to see what communities have formed in arma 3 already!

Hi. I'm looking for a squad to enjoy both co-op and PvP with. I'm new to Arma, but since purchasing it a couple of days ago, I think I've fallen in love. I'm English, 30, and a student. All considered, I think the realism route's probably more my cup of tea since it's the simulator aspect's that seems to stand out in this game. Anyway, if there's a friendly merry band of persons willing to put up with some relative inexperience, I'd be rather to honoured to hear back.

Hey, I'm Shawn. 19, mature guy who is looking for real ARMA III experience. I fell in love with ARMA the moment I first played it. I can use voice communication in English without any problems. I take it very seriously when on a mission but when I'm not on an official mission I can then share a good laugh or two. My time schedule is very flexible. I have only 5 hours in choppers. But over 10 hours as a sniper. I prefer sniping from a very long distances, I worked with a spotter once and it was great. I can work by myself too but I'm 100% efficient with a spotter, I'm also good as a chopper gunner. I'm also looking for friendships with a few guys within the squad who are also mature and like to do sandbox and simple COOP when not on official missions. Contact me via steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Imonar

Looking forward to work with new people! Later!

Looking for a 18+ squad, I don't mind the younger players, but the attention spand of most of them is quite short. send me a pm if interested.

Greetings,

Im looking for a squad to join. Im 36 and live on the East Coast, and looking for the same time zone. With good mic skills and willingness for team work I think I would be a good addition for any group. Thanks.

Edited by crazyoneeye

Hi,

Im looking to join up with a Squad...here are a few things about me that might help determine if I would be a good match for you guys.

- 30 year old West Coast guy with a full time job (7am-4pm-ish M-F).

- Id prefer to play with a more mature, structured group.

- My only previous Arma experience is playing DayZ. I have a lot of FPS & MMORPG experience (ive taken a break from MMO's for a few years). After playing Arma 3 Beta for the past 2 days, im not afraid to admit that im still "Green" and still have a lot to get accustomed to. Id love to work with a group who's not afraid to help me learn the game better...im always up for tips and advice.

- Every game ive played in the past, I have been some sort of hybrid Medic / Rifleman. If I was forced to pick a class here it would be a Combat Medic, however, I am willing to fill any roll that the squad may need.

- Im a team player who's perfectly content being the "Indian" not the "Chief".

- I have a reliable PC, Internet Connection, Mic, etc.

- Oh, and I love to PvP

Thanks for reading, and please PM me if you think I might be a good fit.

Hello,

I don't know if such a thing exists but I am looking for a serious, realistic group (doesn't have to be toooo intense) that doesn't require a weekly commitment. I am soon to be a college freshman, and while I will have a gaming laptop with Arma III on it, studying will come first. While I do see myself being able to play several times a month (4-5), I don't know how consistent and predictable my schedule will be. I am interested in being a medic or a riffleman. That say I have no problem submitting to any sort of training regimine; I have played the arma series since Cold War Assault (a rerelease of the original OFP), and also own Arma 2 CO. That said I wouldn't say i am overly experienced, and I have never played with a clan before (i have played with realism clans before for other games, and am thus okay with a realistic chain of command structure, as well as using TS3). If you need any more information about me feel free to PM me

Thanks!

Hiya, UK aged 30+, been gaming for many moons, looking for a UK clan of older gamers (pref aged 30+ or 25+) for some relaxed/light-hearted/casual fun. I play a certain other battle-inspired game and am relatively new to the Arma series, but play Dayz most nights and loving the Arma way of things, so I'm looking for some company for it. Ideally looking for a medium-large group who play both Arma3 and the battle-inspired one specifically, rather than a multi-gaming one who play everything under the sun. Definitely in it for the fun rather than anything too serious, but happy to follow tactics of course, and take it seriously when required. Must be patient too with a bit of an arma-noobie as I tend to ask questions first rather than die and learn the hard way, which is probably a bit annoying. Hopefully there are people out there who match! :)

Cheers.