Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

New East-coast United States player here who typically works from noonish until 6-8 PM, so my game-time will likely be around 8/9 pm to 12-2 am. When I start class this August, my schedule will change a bit. I'm interested in a semi-serious squad that can take some joking around, but still likes getting the mission done and done right. I know most of the controls of Arma and am still getting a hold on the mechanics, but I believe I can be a valuable member of a group.

Sup guys, Im 23 and a kind of new to the ARMA community. Never played ARMA 2 and have played about 40 hours so far in ARMA 3 and i love it. Im lookin for a more relaxed style of guys, as i am currently an Active Duty Corporal in the Marine Corps getting out in December. I deal with enough of that crap. I would prefer to be with a group of mature guys veterans and/or active duty would be nice. I am a team player that can play on weekends and almost all evening depending on work.

Looking for some guys to play coop missions with. Nothing too serious, just wanna have a good time. PM me if your down

I'm looking for a CMT time zoned clan that is semi-serious and does PVE (player versus environment, coop/dom) to join for Arma 3. I've done the whole balls to the wall realism unit before and gotten to rank SSgt with command of 3 fire teams then switched of to be a pilot in Arma 2 OA (Wo1) for transport a little bit but then was in CAS - Heli and Airplane (mainly A10, some Harrier action but it was boring as some dude just lazes the target and you click a button... a tad boring).

Just looking to have fun but also the key being TEAMWORK. You don't have to salute everyone and be in a realism unit to have fun. You still can, dont get me wrong but I've been there done that. So now... I am looking for a clan that is ORGANIZED, uses tactics, has high situational awareness and still does the whole realism without the strict rules of realism.

Feel free to PM with your clan info and I can actually officially apply via the website.

Hey me and a friend are looking for a clan to join with about 20+ people but anything is good if the clan is working to get more. If your clan is into the hardcore realism then dont bother replying I can tolerate it but dont expect me to say copy/over after every sentence. I am looking for a more laid back clan but still with skilled players like myself(200+ hours in arma 3) that play private modded co op servers different from the regular stuff on the public servers anything else is fine too. If you want to try me out or need some more info send me a PM on the site or add me on steam ID:Mjs11377.

Personal info:

Arma 2/3 hours played: 400+

Also experienced with all vehicles and weapons in arma 3.

Hello, everyone!

I am looking for little (less than 10 constant members) English-speaking squad. I like tactial realism, teamwork, mission editing and modding in ArmA. I would like to use TS instead of Steam, Skype or another chatting system.

Personal info:

Age - 16;

Location - Kaluga, Russia (GMT + 4:00);

ArmA2 time played - about 2 years (over 6000 hours);

Also experienced in all vehicles and weapons in Arma 2/3 (underline needed);

Hey everyone,

24/M/US. New to game and looking for a home. Think it will be easier to learn the game with a group. I served 6 years in the Army and have been in numerous firefights in Afghanistan so I can help with tactical realisim, etc. My steam name is foxtrotuniform.

Hi im fairly new to the actual arma game style (yes i played dayz but its not the same) I'm looking for a clan/squad of guys that are willing to help me along my way! I pick up things pretty fast and im willing to learn more! Im a big player in fps games and i play pretty much every FPS out there, Arma never came across to me until dayz and now im wanting to get into the real thing. so if anybody is willing to help out feel free :)

I do have a mic.

im able to be on alot of the time!

18 Years old.

Steam:keithfa

xfire:keithfa

Thanks.

Keith

Hey all,

I've been playing OFP/Arma since 2001. I'm 25 this year and based in Singapore. Looking to finally join a proper squad or group around the region (South East Asia, even Australia).

I tend to drift to playing support roles e.g. engineer/medic/transport but have no issues getting down and dirty on the front lines. :)

Hit me up here or add me on STEAM: Randyys (SG)

Looking for a tactical/easy-going crew willing to teach an ARMA recruit the technical ropes. I'm interested in all play modes and play styles. Presently I have been learning what I can on my own through Wasteland play. I have a strategically sound mind, leadership experience, and competitive gaming experience.

Relevant video gaming experience: (Competitive) America's Army, (Competitive) Counter-Strike: Source, Battlefield 1-3, SOCOM, DayZ, and various other shooters.

Relevant real world experience:

Airsoft:

- Founder of REMEDY; the sponsored and locally undefeated competitive airsoft team based in Central Florida.

- Participatant in military simulated night and day ops both indoor and outdoor as well as close quarter objective-based skirmishes and team elimination matches.

Availability: Unspecifiable. Between work, family, and airsoft I can't commit to any sort of scheduled play. However, I should be available relatively often in short sessions with intermittent longer ones.

ARMA experience: Limited to DayZ (ARMA 2) exposure and some exploratory play in ARMA 3 beta multiplayer.

VOIP (Mic): Yes

STEAM: reignbird

If you haven't had a chance to meet me yet, you may not know that I also go by SEEKER in the Airsoft community. I am one of four that created REMEDY, one of Florida's premiere Airsoft teams.

(If you've never heard of it) Airsoft is a recreational activity in which participants eliminate opponents by hitting each other with round non-metallic pellets launched via replica firearms.

Gameplay varies in style and composition but often range from short-term skirmishes, organized scenarios, military simulations, or historical reenactments. Combat situations on the battlefield often involve the use of common military tactics to achieve objectives set in each game. Participants typically emulate the tactical equipment and accessories used by modern military and police organizations.

REDCITY - REMEDY ELITE, DIVISION: [COMBAT] CITY is the mother division of REMEDY. The FIRST4: SEEKER (myself), ZERO, LIGHT, and SKAAR established the team at Combat City, USA [Located in Orlando, FL] They engage through the use of small unit tactics and a visceral determination to succeed. While serious about Airsoft, its focus is less about formalities, with an emphasis on enjoying the game with a team you can rely on.

Presently REMEDY is not seeking members, however, recruits are selected to join by exhibiting the aspects of T.I.L.T. - Teamwork, Instinct, Logic, and Talent.

Since its inception, REMEDY has proudly secured sponsorship of its home field and arena: Combat City, USA and has remained undefeated in official tournament play. Take a look at our video series on YouTube. You can start by searching "REMEDY 004"

Hey guys!

I am a (very) new player looking for a less serious clan/squad/group/whatever to play with. Admittedly, I am not very good at the other first person hooters I have played (Battlefield 3, Planetside 2, Crysis 3, Halo 4) but I am very willing to listen, learn, obey, and get better. I am able to be on most of the time, but I would prefer not to have hard-scheduled play times (just a preference, not a deciding factor). I have a microphone and headset. I live on the eastern seaboard of the US and speak only English. I can play any game mode, but prefer tactical coop missions and such. I do not mind a rigid rank structure, as long as I am somewhat respected and am not screamed at too much for making mistakes (I will make them). I prefer to be in a following role, but could probably lead if I tried( never really had the opportunity). I am a younger player, but I and several other people consider me to be mature. I absolutely cannot fly helicopters at this point in time. I am not experienced w/ TS but I can figure it out. Any other information within reason can be asked for by contacting me in any of the following ways:

By PM on this forum

On Steam (BearInABox)

On Skype(boxedgrizzly) (Send a contact request. If I don't answer, I'm probably off doing something else and will be back soon)

I appreciate your time!

EDIT: I have already been recruited! I cannot accept any more group invites; my schedule is now rather full. Thank you anyway!

Edited by BearInABox
I've already been recruited

Hi there,

I'm looking to setup or find a group of individuals who are interested in forming a tight nit team and doing co-op missions together ranging from assassinations to hostage rescues to patrols.

I am not necessarily interested in leading or looking to head it up but will do so if im most capable, just want a bunch of guys who can get on for missions and maybe a training session or however we structure it to get some solid tactics and go hard at missions,

Whilst still keeping a level of relaxed enjoyment although with using all tactics that are relevant - nothing stupid for pointless realism but solid callouts and communication as well as movement etc.

If anyone is interested in discussing this further or joining let me know,

For information on myself in 18 with a mic and experience in the game.

P.S - I will buy a server for operations if I get interest.

Cheers,

Hi all,

I'm 25 and a fairly experienced ARMA player, been playing the series on and off since OFP. Played bits of multi-player in OFP but haven't done any since. Don't really take things too seriously and like to have a laugh. Would like to join some mature players (preferably 18/21+), I quite like keeping a level of realism but don't particularly like 'elitist'/'ultra-real' stuff either, I like a nice balance. I prefer playing ARMA 2 with ACE/ACRE etc. for the added realism and am also enjoying the ARMA 3 beta. Unfortunately due to doing shift work I can't always commit to a particular night/time though with enough notice I can usually work something out. Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions/offers etc.

Regards

Hey all,

I'm looking for a group of friendly people to play some ARMA III.

Here's some info about me:

Game experience: Thousands of hours America's Army 2: http://goo.gl/OZByp . Hundreds of hours Flashpoint, Deltaforce; Landwarrior. A lot of FPS in general.

My Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/juicy87/

Pets: Yes, two cats. -> http://goo.gl/qJblG

Favorite food: Pizza.

Relationship: Yes

What am I looking for:

-Clan/group based in Europe, for the obvious reasons (lag, timezones, etc).

-Realistisc gameplay, but no über realistic. (I'm not calling anyone sir or sergeant or something like that:j:.)

-Mature group of people, who know how to behave nicely on public servers.

-English as main language.

- Preferred: matches against other clans, activity on public servers as well (CTI, Wasteland, etc,)

I will be an active player, but I can't promise I will be online every night.

If you think you can use me, please let me know!

Juicy87.

Edited by Foxhound
moved into sticky, please search before posting!

Hey me and a friend are looking for a clan to join with about 20+ people but anything is good if the clan is working to get more. If your clan is into the hardcore realism then dont bother replying I can tolerate it but dont expect me to say copy/over after every sentence. I am looking for a more laid back clan but still with skilled players like myself(200+ hours in arma 3) that play private modded co op servers and TvT different from the regular stuff on the public servers anything else is fine too. If you want to try me out or need some more info send me a PM on the site or add me on steam ID:Mjs11377.

ATM only looking for a clan that plays on days other then Tues/Thurs. Also I would prefer a clan that plays during the night at around 8-9pm+(EST)

Personal info:

Arma 2/3 hours played: 400+

Also experienced with all vehicles and weapons in arma 3.

I'm 25, new to Arma but a very experienced fps player.

Looking for a britsh or an english speaking eu-based community that is active and focuses on realism.

TvT and co op, none of that dayz nonsense.

steamid:

STEAM_0:0:19506435

20 year old Active Duty U.S Air Force, completely new to Arma 3 ( but not gaming )

Looking for a mature tactical squad. The tactical realism and teamwork of this game is what has drawn me in.

I am available every day.

If you have any specific questions please ask!

Deleted Post - Idea is Dead.

Edited by Rybak

Microphone: Yes

Looking for a ArmA 3 clan that plays CooP missions with a bit of realism but not too much. I am available most evenings.

Downloading the game now, I am sure there is some sort of training simulator in the game if a squad or someone would like a partner to help train each other. My time zone is central usa and can make time to play. I am 33 former marine, looking for a better way to play than call of duty. Thanks shawn :yay:

Hello all,

I'm looking for a second person to start a new clan with. My old clan, for some reason, was disbanded . I would like a mature person to: split the cost of servers/teamspeak/websites, create maps, recruit people, manage servers, etc. My goals are a laid-back medium size clan with military type ranks and roles but noting overly tactical. I don't really care about your age or experience but please be mature and dedicated. I am 24 years old and currently active duty military. PM me or add me on steam and we can chat.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32197310

Are there clans or squads that play mostly late nights? I work second shift (1500 hrs to 2300 hrs) so I usually do not get on Arma 3 until 2330 hrs or so. I have been playing mostly SP missions and/or the showcases but would really like to play online with a group of tactical based people. I am looking for a somewhat laid back group without mandatory time requirements. I am a police officer so my hours can change all the time which does not allow me to meet strict session times. My steam name is BDHX2 and my in game name is LawDawg.

Guess I put this in the wrong section, Oops.

Edited by Foxhound
post moved into sticky

Hi Gents,

Player here who wants to learn the ropes and dont mind realism. Mods are also a welcome element if you are a squad who like to play with these enhancements - just help me to install them if needed:)

Most game play suits me, by that I mean Domination, missions (not zombies and alike, sorry:)). If you are a infantry squad thats fine with me, also no problem if you are a Special Ops squad/team doing hostage rescue missions or missions combined with CQB and blowing up things or LRRP missions Im in - if you do all of it then I have to say :yay:

I have x52 HOTAS Joystick (vanila) + pedals if needed as I have been simming for years, but would like to admit that I do not mind having my feet on the ground or in the water when it comes to ARMA (not flying as a pilot). To the HOTAS you can also add TS and headset and Track IR so all should be fine in that department :)

Im in the EU time zone and that would be GMT+1 if Im not wrong (correct me if I am). I have a family to take care of as well - no dog(s) :p

The first time I saw the light was in 1963 :D and of cause did I serve my country from 79-84 (at that time you could sign up for servic as young as 16 if you got permission from your parents).

I speak Danish, Swedish, English and some German (understand German quite well better that I speak it at the moment).

Regarding ARMA. I started out with ARMA II and joined public servers - mostly Domination servers and found some nice team play from time to time, though never been in an ARMA squad. So! Why not try that now and get some nice ARMA quality time with some nice people from around the world.

Im quite an easy and relaxed person, who ask questions if I dont understand something and continue until I do :D

PM me or reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your squad, will be happy to hear from you.

Cheers

WetNeptune

Edited by Foxhound
post moved into sticky

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a group that wouldn't mind showing a new guy the ropes and hopefully be part of operations and a good few games. I love the idea of realism and partaking in proper military operations in ARMA 3. I do have ARMA 2 but I must confess that I didn't really explore the game as much as I should of.

So a little about me. I'm from the UK and I'm 25 years old. I don't mind playing seriously (actually that's probably the part I'm looking forward too the most) but I hope that people understand that I do have a life and other activities I enjoy doing. I'm not a stranger to First Person Shooters but quite new to the ARMA genre. I can't wait to start learning. I love the idea of being a rifleman on the ground being coordinated to complete the objective.

Oh before I forget yes I do have a mic and TS, Vent, Mumble etc... so communicating shouldn't be a problem.

Please feel free to PM if I'm someone that might fit your group :)

Thanks

looking for a EU Unit which has realism or milsim, pm me if you have that, and we can discuss further!