Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Name: Antonio

In-game name: Antonio

Language: English

Time zone: CET (GMT+1)

CPU: Intel core i5 3470

Graphics card: Nvidia GTX 660 ti

RAM: 8 GB

Steam name: barakokula31

I want to join a group which focuses on realism. I have a working microphone and I have about two months of experience in Arma 3. I like playing coop and PvP. I will gladly help if someone is new to Arma 3.

Edited by ADUILO

I've been looking for an ARMA 3 community, but so far they either don't look mature enough or make the application process very off-putting. The one I managed to apply to never accepted my application, probably because I specified that I'm not from the US. Is there a community that plays on a serious level, but accepts people from all over the world and doesn't have a terrible application process? I'm tired of looking around.

This probably is the wrong forum, but I'm just feeling kind of hopeless now; maybe buying Arma 3 was a mistake.

Im looking for a mature squad, preferably one that actually does things together and works together. (Preferably with voice too)

Im getting real sick of hearing a bunch of high-pitched squealing 10-16year olds call each-other "Fagget" as they so terribly misspell it. or screeching into the microphone as loud as they can.

PM me if you have something that might fit this

Mic: Yes

Days available: Whenever.

Thank you.

I now realize this is in the wrong location. Must have read the sticky wrong, though it said Squads looking for players (Not for players looking for squads).

My apologies.

Recruited by: Reality gaming [RG]

Hello,

I'm a sim-player from the Netherlands (GMT+1) looking to join a group of Arma 3 players. Since I have little experience as an Arma player, I'd be best off with some patient people :), I've played the previous Arma's a bit but didn't have the hardware back then to really run it very smooth.

The past two years I've been playing some flight sims (DCS A10c, Black shark etc) and a few months ago I purchased a very serious gaming rig, so I'm Arma-ready this time.

I think i'd like the infantry role but havent tried everything so im not sure yet, my flight sim experience might help my flying in Arma so that is also an option.

I'm not the most hardcore gamer, but i will be playing multiple sessions a week for sure. I'd like to have a lot of fun while playing Arma but my preference also goes to a group of players who like tactical gameplay aswell.

Obviously I'm equipped with a headset/microphone and track-IR.

I hope the information above is sufficient, if not please send me a message and i will be happy to reply.

Kolk-aka-Killjoy

Edited by Killjoy
I joined [RG]

Looking to a casual/fun team to link up with, Im from the US, 28 years old, mature, have a mic, can also donate or provide a server if needed. PM me if interested.

hi my name is badger and im looking for a Squad im 23 years of age and play often in my down time any thing else plz send me a pm. plz squads with mics only!

Hey, my name is Duncan.

I am 20 years of age.

I am looking for a realistic simulation experience.

I am looking for serious but fun play with mature people.

I have a mic and use TeamSpeak3 and will use any other required device.

I follow orders well.

I act well under stress.

My time zone is Pacific Standard Time.

I live in the Central Valley of California.

If any squad or clan is interested in someone like me, send me a PM or duncan.nankervis@gmail[dot]com

Thank you.

Hi , my name is Keld Jeppesen im 39 and from Denmark. Im looking for a mature squad who also are in to realism.Hope to find and nice group of ppl who play co up but mostly play pvp . Im pretty new to Arma so have a lot to lern :)

I have a mic and use ts3.

TimeZone: CET

Edited by Foxhound
moved into sticky, search before posting next time!

Hey, I'm completely new to the ARMA series with ARMA 3 and I'm looking for a group that can offer a tactical/serious but patient/friendly environment, preferably for PvE missions. I'm getting into ARMA now because I like the look of the core ARMA experience, and not just because of DayZ (which I've never played) or something like that. In fact I don't own ARMA 2 and I'm unsure whether I'll pick it up anytime soon (this alone seems to disqualify me from certain groups that still focus on ARMA 2), and I'm definitely looking for a group that mainly does ARMA 3 stuff. Given that I'm new to the series there might be a bit of a learning curve for me, but I'm definitely determined to adapt and learn in a serious environment. Military roleplay outside of the game might not be my thing, but I'm willing to start off as the scrubby AAR or whatever is needed. I won't be starting to play until I finish upgrading my PC in a couple weeks, but I'm 100% sure that I will be buying ARMA 3 at that time. I do want to jump right into the coop gaming scene so I can enjoy the game as much as possible from the start, as the game seems like it could be a bit intimidating at first. I'll have all the necessary communication tools, but go ahead and send me a PM if you think you have a group for me.

Hey guys,

Iv played ARMA 2 on and off for about a year with some day z and pvp, and am looking for a pvp squad in ARMA 3. I have not really been in a squad before except for playing with friends and am happy to learn and fit in where ever needed.

Im from the UK and can be on most days, i have a mic and can get on ts, vent etc.

I dont mind a bit of coop but i prefer pvp.

Thanks!

Hi im Jessica im 20 female looking for a hardcore realism unit that doesnt require me to have arma 2 i have arma 3 nothing more i have a mic and teamspeak 3 my steam is lepatriote548 please dont add me if you dont know how to treat a girl with respect.

Redtear looking for a team that plays muit-games and has ts severs, looking for mature gamers. message me on here or steam RedTearr

Hi,

I would like to get into the multi-player side of Arma.

I'm looking for a group that isn't too serious i.e wont burst my ear drums for forgetting something, but also can actually get stuff done while still having fun.

Im not new to Arma and have both 2&3, however I haven't played in a multi-player squad before, so I may need some help there.

I feel comfortable playing in most roles and feel like I am competent at these things.

I have a mic and am willing to download whatever mod/software may be required.

I am usually online most days and im probably willing to play whenever.

On Steam im LazyGee, so message me there or on here if you are interested/have any questions.

PS: I live in the UK so outside of Europe might be an issue with the high latency, but some areas (like East coast of America) may be possible

UPDATE:

Ive been sent lots of requests, so thank you for all of them.

Im going to try one that I think suitable.

Please dont send me any more invitations.

Edited by LazyGee

I'm looking for a squad/clan to join on Arma 3. I am in the United States, and primarily play wasteland. I play a little throughout the week, and am usually on for a few hours on Friday and Saturday nights.

My play style is definitely team-focused and tactical, and I enjoy playing the objective as well as just stalking and eliminating enemy players.

Hey i'm looking for a clan that I can just play casually with. I'd likely be available to play most of the time. Least of all on weekend afternoons. I've played enough to know the basics and I can follow experienced players fine. I live in Canada, have a mic, and also willing to download communication software.

Hi people, I am a 27 year old guy from Sweden looking for an active + big Arma 3 clan to join (european or north american doesnt matter). I am relatively new to Arma, been playing mostly Wasteland. I do know the basics of the game, but still learning more and more. I love teamplay, playing in groups using voice communication.

The only requirements I have are the following:

- English speaking clan.

- Voice communication.

- Arma 3 as the main game.

- Mature.

- Consists of members that are 20+ in terms of age.

- Very active ( not talking about 2+3 players active everyday, but more than that)

- Fairly big clan that welcomes new players regardless of skill level.

PS: Not interested in clans that say they are playing Arma 3, but later when u go to their Teamspeak, u see 3 guys playing Arma 3 and 16 guys playing other games.

Feel free to send me a PM.

Edited by Karim

Hi all

I am 19yo, i have been playing since arma ii on and off, i am fairly good, did some training with a pretty good clan, but they no longer exist as a unit.

Looking for something more realistic, somewhere i can learn tactics; and employ them during games.

currently doing exams, so i wont be on much till week after next but i got some free time tonight

Dom

Well gents I must say, I was referred to this game by a long time friend and fellow Marine, and this has got to be the most realistic thing I have ever seen. I will personally be buying a brand new PC for this game and will be picking it up when it launches. But are there any realism squads/clans out there that are recruiting?

Qualifications: Prior Service Marine

2 pumps - 1 Haditha, Iraq; 1 J-Bad, Afghanistan

MOS 0621 Field Radio Operator (a little rusty though, been out for 7 years)

Used to be a PC gamer back in CoD 2 days, but been gaming on console (mostly BF3) for a long time

If there are any good ones out there please reply back.

Semper Fidelis,

Echo-4-Sierra

I wanna have some people to play with. I don't have a mic to talk, but will hopefully get one soon, but I can type quickly and will pay attention. I'm new to the game and want to do Co-Op missions and multiplayer or something like that. I want to have people that are relaxed and won't flip out because I mess up. I kinda want people to help me learn what to do and I'll download mods and such. I like to play tactically and want to play with people that take it seriously, but like to have fun and joke around while playing. My name on Steam is "UnlivedFrosty".

I'm an active canadian infantryman with 6½ years of services (and still counting).

I'm qualified in leadership (team commander), reconnaissance, marksmanship, expert urban combat, expert radio operator amongst few other things.

I'm looking for an hardcore realism unit with a bit of roleplaying elements. In the week days, I'm available only from 1800 (EST).

You can reach me through PM.

Hello,

I am looking for a hardcore realism clan that has 15+ active members who are on almost everyday. I will be able to be on everyday with some exceptions. I am new to ArmA 3 but I have been playing ArmA 2 for a while now. I am great at listening to instructions and if my commander died or anything else happened I would be fine and competent to step up and be a leader for the rest of the mission.

What I am looking for in a clan is the following:

-USA or CAN based

-English Speaking

-TS3

-Decent sized active community

-Realism

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:03 ----------

Feel free to PM me on the forums.

Hello,

I am looking for an active german clan/squad with dedicated members. military gaming style prefered.

Me is an Arma 2 vet (Blackfly), a good shooter and 35 years old. I used to play Arma 2 with the germany-fun clan. Maybe some of them are around here?

I'm online usualy from 18.30-2.00 CEST.

Hello.

I'm looking for a clan that follows realistic strategies, i'm currently in a clan, but they do their OPS at 11PM and i'm 7 hours infront of them in time, so it crashes a little to have to wait to 6AM.

General info:

- Kim

- Male

- 20 year's old

- Norwegian

- GMT +1

- Takes orders

- Pretty new to Arma, but played Dayz for a while

PM me on forum.

I've just bought Arma 3, and with little to no Arma 2 experience I'm looking for a squad that may be able to help me learn, and for a squad who plays seriously. By this I mean not team killing, crashing helis etc, I'd like to experience the game as it was intended to be. I don't mind which game modes to play, although I'm not entirely keen on Wasteland. I'm usually online in the evenings, although I'm pretty flexible in terms of online hours. I've provided a little more information below.

- I'm from the United Kingdom.

- Little to no Arma 2/Arma 3 experience.

- Have experience with DayZ.

- GMT + 0 timezone.

- 19 year's old.

- Jamie, most people call me RC (Racingcreed).

- I'm willing to learn, play seriously and have a good time.

If you have a squad that may be able to help me out, you can add me via for following:

- Steam at: Psn_racingcreed

- Twitter: Racingcreed

If contacted, could you please leave a message in addition to the request so I'm aware of the situation.

Thanks!

Edited by Racingcreed

Hello readers im interested in playing Arma 3 with some cool relaxed group of people. Im 24 years old and im new to arma but not to shooters. Looking for a gorup of people to show me the ropes.