Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hello

I am new to Arma, except for a few hours playng Day Z.

I have a mic.

Located in USA eastern time zone.

I am 50yo. Yes that is not a typo.

Current games include Planetside 2 and BF3, as well as Arma III alpha.

I am available to play mostly on weekends as I do not get home from work until after 11PM on weeknights.

What I would like to find is a group that has fun, has their own server, and plays PvE or PvP military type missions. I believe some structure is needed, but nothing too formal.

It seems like most of the populated servers play Wasteland, which can be fun, however I am looking for something more.

I have never before joined a squad or clan, but I enjoy teamwork and cooperative style of play.

Thanks for reading!

Looking to a casual/fun team to link up with, Im from the US, 28 years old, mature, have a mic, can also donate or provide a server if needed. PM me if interested.

Hi

Im interested in joing a UK or dutch clan depending on my ping to the servers you play on, i get fairly good ping to the uk, Ive been playing arma series for over 5 years now. Im a hardcore gamer available any day of the week nights only cause of work. Im 24 years old if that matters.looking forward to joining clan

cheers mate:yay:

Hi,

Iam a German Arma3 Player

25yr Old.

Looking for a German PvP Clan.

send me a PM or contact me via ICQ: 228903953

MfG

Wiffel

Hello.

Im looking for a good uk team to play with.

Been playing arma from op flashpoint days.

Looking for mil sim play.

Have mic.

34 year old .

Can be on a couple of times per week.

Was active on arma 2 but now moved over to the arma 3 alpha.looking for a team that plays in an organised fashion and as a team.

Thanks

Steve79

Hello,

I'm looking for a serious group to join with a decently sized community to play mil-sim on an active basis. I have been a player since OFP, worked on the original Airwolf mod for that game and have been away from the community for some time though I have been keeping up with the various ARMA games since OFP. ARMA 3 has a new level of playability for me but I have been disappointed with the lack of quality servers to play on. I don't want to log into a server and get TK'd or have the mission turned into a giant CF because no one is talking. I am looking for an organized group that values communication. I am a Videographer by profession and can bring these skills to the game for machinima and video editing use.

Extensive experience in the world of Combat Flight Simulator from many years ago so my preferred platform is flight.

Please contact me for additional details.

Thank you,

Airwolf

(In-Game - Beachhead)

Hello,

I am looking for an English-speaking North American squad/clan/group. I have never played the Arma series although I have been following it for a few months. Tired of games like BF3 that are just run-and-gun with nice graphics but no realism. I understand many people here are looking for serious and smart players. I was in a combat unit in the military for 5 years and served as an officer. I will be playing the single-player missions to get a feel for the game, although I have always been naturally good at these types of games.

I'm new to these forums but if there is any community that I could join or be pointed in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions for me, please contact me via this forum, email, or steam (steamcommunity.com/id/ghendi/).

Thanks.

Respectfully,

ghendi

Hey there,

I am looking for a german/international, tactical and regulary playing Unit/clan/team (call it whatever you want) for ArmA3 (though i'm still very mich willing to play ArmA2).

I am 17 years old and i've known the ArmA series since 2001 and have been playing it since ArmA 1.

Additionally i have experience with ACE and ACRE aswell as some other Mods. Since i love making Missions in ArmA id be more than happy to make missions for the unit/clan/team.

I am fine with military tactics, chains of command etc but to be honest i'm not into this full MilSim thing.

If you have any Questions please let me know!

Mantis

Screen Name: Cross

Game Experience

Played OFP, ARMA, ARMA2, VBS1, VBS2 With clans now i'm looking for an Arma 3 group.

Real Life Experience

I'm 25 years old 8 year veteran of the RAF Regiment, and that's pretty much it.

Worked on Maneuver support groups, Mortars, and Rifle Flights as well as MERT and some SF Support tasking.

Clans: AEF back in the day and ATF? for ofp. Razors Edge for VBS, then i played with TF86 and 4thDragoons / BRF Dudes.

All good groups just all of them closed doors.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a GMT based Arma 3 group preferably special operations or light role infantry, Any group with a over 18 policy with none of that rank nonsense I'm too old and cranky to put up with a 14 year old LT COL.

Please don't waste my times with PM's if you don't have an over 18 policy and have a rank structure.

Edited by Cross888

I'm new to Arma but, as prior U.S. Army, I have knowledge of small unit tactics, land nav, radio procedures, etc. I'm looking to start out as an infantry Private a mature, disciplined squad, preferably (but not necessarily) in U.S. Eastern time.

Nationality: Canadian

Language: English

TimeZone: Gmt -8

Available at: It's kind of tough to pin this down, I am on call 24 hours a day and can be gone for days at a time so it's tough for me to guarantee set playtimes, but I will make it work.

Communication: I have a microphone and TeamSpeak, basically whatever is needed.

Coop/PvP: Preferably Coop

Experience: I've played ArmA2 and ArmA2:OA, ArmA3 and a little DayZ, but my multiplayer experience is limited.

I'm looking for a casual clan I guess due to my work schedule being so erratic.

Hey guys (and possible gals?).

My name is Michael, im from Denmark and im 25.

Ive played Arma for some time now, spend 60% of the time in DayZ though, but im almost at 90 hours Arma III Alpha on steam, so im not a complete noob. (at least i dont think so lol)

I used to host a community with a big group of people for DayZ, but ive had abit trouble finding the right people in Arma III tbh. Most of the people in the old community just "vanished", so i dont know a whole lot of people on this forum yet.

Maybe that will change :)

Atm im in school, not really taking it seriously because im starting on another school in August, so ive got a decent amount of time to play Arma. I might not wanna play every day, as im living with my GF and our dog, so theres alot of other stuff to do aswell.

But im looking for a casual community, who likes to play it "serious" :)

When i say "serious" i mean trying to take the game very seriously and do the very best you can, while not investing a lot of time in it. So to speak, phew, even i got confused there lol.

So, buttom line, a casual community, which can take mission seriously. Love using ACRE, ShackTac HUD other mods like that, to improve teamplay and immersion. Sucker for immersion and abit of RP now and then heh.

Hope to hear from someone :)

Thx Byrg - A wierd Dane....

Looking for a military role-play/realism group... Not necessarily (Yes sir/No sir) bullshit, I will NOT feed your ego. (Don't take it personal, I RARELY call anyone sir or ma'am.) I am a 25 year old dude, who lives on the east coast. My idea of a group should have; Mature people (Prefer adults), Ranks, use team-speak along with ACRE, has a CoC and doesn't take six plus months to just finish basic training. I am not looking for a free rank hand out or anything like that... However I do have a life too... I am "911" Firefighter/EMT and I am sometimes called at a moments notice, held over shift, so on and so forth... Potential groups, need to respect that... I will NOT set emergencies aside to just cater for your needs. If anyone is interested hit me up in private message with your information and I'll get back with you!

Thanks.

Hey, I'm very interested in joining a tactical realism unit for Arma 3. I do have some specific qualities that I'm looking for in a unit. For simplicity's sake, I've put them in point form below. Please contact me if you think I'd be a good fit for your unit!

Looking for:

-a unit that runs regular drills and operations

-preferably a larger unit that deploys 40+ soldiers during operations. (The bigger the company the better, as long as large numbers don't degrade the organization and chain of command of the unit.)

-a ranking system similar or exactly the same as the US Army

-it would be a major bonus if training/drills were conducted by members of the unit who are currently serving in the US military

Some info about me:

-I'm 30 yrs old

-Have not previously been in any Arma unit/squad

-Located on the east coast (EST)

-Have Teamspeak and can download any mods necessary

-Am currently playing Arma 2 but would buy Arma 3 in a second if I find the right unit

-Inclined towards teamwork and cooperation

-Would like to learn and develop tactical skills

Thanks, and I hope there's some like-minded individuals out there who will reply back soon!

Hey guys, I'm looking for a mature clan to play with. I'm in US Eastern time zone and usually play a few hours daily (usually coop). I prefer to fly most of the time, whether transport or gunship (putting my trackir to good use). I'm tired of waiting for the rare pilot slots to open up so a group with a server is a plus!

Oh, and I'm 23.

Edited by LittleBigBird

Hello Everyone, I am a long time fan of the series dating back to operation flashpoint. Im looking for a tactical realism squad to join.

About me-

-35 years old

-No previous squads. I used to have a lot of friends that played so I never needed a squad but none of them have A3 yet.

-Tons of editor experience. You can download some of my missions at Armaholic

-central timezone U.S.

-Im pretty new to Arma3 but im an old vet of the series and have too many hours to count on A2.

-Im an excellent pilot though I prefer to play infantry over anything mechanized (ie:Can fly if needed)

-My weapon of choice is light machine guns. I love the automatic rifleman role

-My favorite mission of all time is Domination and possibly evoloution once I have tried it.

-I have TS,Ventrillo, and Mumble (I prefer Vent but im content with any of them.)

Attitude-

-I play games to have fun. That said, I prefer to play seriously but I never get pissed off at a game. Im easy going as long as no one is being too much of a douche or overly childish. I dont like cry babys.

-Im fine with taking orders from a structured command in game. It adds to the fun.

Availability-

-Most nights after 5pm central except friday nights. Saturdays and Sundays all day.

Send me a pm if I sound like a good fit for your team.

Hi, I'm pretty new to ArmA and would like to get together with any squad to get some basic experience and training. Currently I'm just eliting through the showcases and my editor missions.

Any combat experience would be nice and to work with other players using some degree of structure but nothing too serious and players shouldn’t be restricted from chatting obviously unless there’s a fight going on and things should be serious but only to about the point we won’t get killed. Nothing more serious than that with players obligately having to say “over†or using tedious and impractical radio commands even when we’re just some players.

I'm an university medical student so when I have time to play is completely erratic. All day. All night. No day, no night. Mornings, afternoons, midnight. I'm on UK+1 time though.

steam id: PapaStalin

Nationality: Serbian

Language: English

TimeZone: Gmt +1

Available at: evenings starting at 18gmt, and weekends

Communication: I have a microphone and TeamSpeak, basically whatever is needed.

Coop/PvP: eather

Experience: I've played the old OFP, but my multiplayer experience is limited.

I'm looking for a newbie friendly team, would like to learn and get proficient in team gameplay.

steam id: Rasclatt

I have a microphone, and am learning how to set up team speak (just got into PC gaming)

Virtually no experience outside of a few scenarios in Arma 2:OA. I play a good chunk of battlefield 3 at the moment and find communication and strategy is very important.

I am a US mature player looking for a milsim unit for Arma 3. I would prefer to be in aviation whether it be fixed, rotary, or intel flights. I have never been in the military but due to my real life job I do have training and experience that I believe I could bring to a milsim unit. I work a swing shift so I would not be able to attend all unit missions/ training but I do put in many hours into the game and I will always be prepared and up to speed when I am able to attend. I have a working mic, teamspeak, and a flightstick ( do not use yet waiting on the ToH system to start being used). I also enjoy an active community as I can be active on the forums from my job. Thank you for your consideration and please contact me here on these forums if you have any questions.

Hi all,

Looking for a realism based squad/team to join. Newish to the series but have been playing the alpha pretty much since release and pick things up very fast and vast amounts of experience with FPS.

Cheers Nex

Hello all, I'm Casper

I'm looking to join a dedicated group/clan of semi serious players for Arma III.

-I'm from California (Bay Area) so I'll usually be available in the evenings and weekends PST.

-My system is easily handling Arma 3 Alpha and I do use a mic for communications. Open to many different roles as needed.

-Long time PC gamer that has always enjoyed more realistic gaming to the run and gun that's everywhere.

-I started with the OFP series all though I never been on a team due to lack of time. I'd like to try and change that.

What I'm looking for:

-A good group of guys or a clan that can have fun, don't mind teaching (some stuff) and tends to be a little older. Maturity doesn't have to mean age level.

-I'm up for anything and everything, I understand this game has a lot to offer and look forward to taking advantage of that as much as I can.

-I've never been in the military, but I don't mind playing with those that have. I welcome their experience.

-A welcoming environment.

Thanks guys.

Hi peeps , I'm 18 from the north east of england looking for a realism unit to game as , as I did on arma 2 I'm a good laugh and open up all day of the week and support is my role as support or fireteam

I am looking for a good group of fun and mature people to play Arma 3/Arma 2 with.

I am looking for more cooperative gameplay, but that can include cooperative PvP engagements and missions. I would prefer a private server that keeps the trolls out, but a public server with good moderation isn't out of the question.

I would prefer a more established group that plays on regular days of the week. I work full time so I would be available after 6:00 PM (PST GMT-8) Monday-Friday, after 5:00 PM Saturday, and Sunday anytime.

West Coast Looking for Squad/Clan

I prefer large scale engagements, so I would like to play with a group that has a lot of attendance, small 5-10 player gameplay just isn't for me.

I have a high level of skill in infantry, I have played a large amount of Arma 2 ACE/ACRE mod gameplay as everything from rifleman to marksman to light and heavy mg and some medic experience. I have a small amount of vehicle experience, but almost no piloting experience (although I'm not afraid to learn if that is what you need). I do have a joystick setup so that would not be an issue.

To summarize, I am looking for a group that:

Is mature.

Plays consistently.

Plays after 5:00 and 6:00 PM PST (GMT-8)

Has a medium to large number of members.

Is fun but serious.

Thank you for your consideration.

EDIT: My new rig runs Arma 3 with no issues, if that is of any concern.