Sign in to follow this  
ringoray

DAC Arma 3

It would be nice for silola to come out of hiding. Ahh.. the fun I used to have with dac.

He is not hiding ;-). He/me is working on it.

Needs more time, cos we have a real life with family and so on ;-)

^ hey I remember this.. .nice to see you are still working on it

Yeah, DACCE made life a lot easier :). Glad to see it might make it to A3 :D

@becubed

is a good idea :-).

Later I will speak with the master of DAC ;-).

See you

any new info about DAC for A3???did you have you luck with asking Silola?

Edited by TeilX

I did not get in touch with Silola directly however do have good news. That is all I can say at the moment... PM sent.

Nothing yet... Valery did say in my conversations with him that they are still in the testing and ironing out bugs phase and there is no real ETA.

That´s correct

When DAC comes back to light again

it will be directly delivered from Silola.

When DAC comes back to light again

it will be directly delivered from Silola.

Awesome news! Direct from the source is good, and it deserves a A3 dedicated release.

Whilst DAC seems to be working reasonably well, I find that in most cases when i put my mission into the Dedi Server we use, some spawned groups of infantry patrol for a little while then reach a point where they stop and get stuck in animation when trying to move on, kneeling down and standing up continuously on the spot, eventually finding their way again. Anybody else have this issue? Previewing mission in editor works perfect by the way, no glitches like the ones I mentioned. Cheers!

Couldn't find a link to a working version of DAC for arma3 in this thread, did I miss something?

DAC for ArmA3 actually works decently enough and I do believe the creator of DAC is working on a new A3 version. There are working configs posted on the forums with some minor glitches though.

Here should help you.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?99753-Dynamic-AI-Creator-(DAC)-V3-0-released&p=2313989&viewfull=1#post2313989

Hey I always loved DAC for ARMA2 but never used the mod only the script versions. What is the major upside using the mod over the script? Avibird.

So I need help with how to make the DAC zone only fire when the random objective is activated. My co op mission has 10 objective locations that fire randomly each time the missions starts so how can I link the DAC zone with the objective so it will only fire when that certain objective is activated? Thanks.