Sign in to follow this  
Scorch052

Bistore discount?

Hello all. Earlier today I got on the bohemia interactive store to check the price of ArmA 3 on the bistore. At that time, it said "$25.04 USD". Now, not even an hour later, it says "$32.99 USD". Was there some sale that literally JUST ended, or is something wrong. Let it be known that I have purchased ArmA 2 CO through the bistore in the past.

Help would be much appreciated, I can spare the extra 7 bucks, but it'd be nice to know if im missing out on a deal or something.

Look at the price when it's added to your cart and checking out for the real price.

maybe you clicked on a different game package, or it wasn't dollars but pounds or euros. Or it was a short-time bug. There is/was certainly no discount: Whoever has a minimal bit of capitalism in his mind would never ever discount a product that is already so in demand that buyers completely overrun the shop. Basic market rules would have rather concluded that first day buyers pay 500 $, that would at least have kept the store usable^^

That's because you were looking at the price without tax, probably after putting it in your basket.

At the moment the total price for me if i convert it to dollars is: $30.30, Tax: $5.26 so Total - Tax: $25.04,

simple maths really.

It's showing $25.04 here, previously it was $24.87 this morning.

My first thought was that it was because I had previous purchases on the store, maybe some sort of rewards system. But now that its gone, I dont know. I'm sure it was $ USD and there was no tax when I purchased A2 CO (unless it was automatically included, which is possible considering the total was $27.04). lol this is weird, Chortles when you add it to your cart does the price go back to normal?

The supporters edition is now back up to $91, bit sad considering I was gonna buy it last night (in Aus here) but my card got stuffed around...wish that $20 discount was still there :(

My first thought was that it was because I had previous purchases on the store, maybe some sort of rewards system. But now that its gone, I dont know. I'm sure it was $ USD and there was no tax when I purchased A2 CO (unless it was automatically included, which is possible considering the total was $27.04). lol this is weird, Chortles when you add it to your cart does the price go back to normal?
It does not, I saw $25.04 just now in my cart with tax being $0.00 somehow.