Sign in to follow this  
10mm-Warrior

Arma 3 and Mulitplayer XML

So far i am really enjoying the multiplayer experance on Arma3. Just last night i was with a friend playing on a server with 50 people with no lag at all. I am quite happy about this as there are no dedicated servers out yet. On a second note and the orginaly reasion for this post is i was trying to set up the squad .xml for the Arma 3 as it is also listed in the player profile. Being that it is still alpha i am assuming that the .xml feature is not yet set up. On the other hand this could also be my poor ability at setting up the xml to begin with. So my question here is, are there any other groups of people who are able to set up there .xml inside Arma3 and have it work and this is just my poor ability to set it up corectly. Or is it that the .xml feature is not yet ready for Arma 3

Thanks

10mm-Warrior (AKA) SnugglesTheBear.

The squad.xml works just fine in Arma 3. My group is using an identical squad.xml that we used in Arma 2 and it's working just fine.

Also, you can host a dedicated server by using the -server argument with the client exe.

just saying something, but if you have a server don't run XML's because as they are atm, you will get many more crashes.

If you have an xml, please do not use it, again joining servers will crash them most likely.