Version 1.5

Date 11.03.13

> DOWNLOAD @ Armaholic

>

Features

- Eleven missions.

- 20-40 minute playtime.

- ARMA3 core gameplay explored.

Here is an expanded version of the first 'fourpack'. The fourpack contains nine coop missions suitable for two to fourteen people. Developing missions for Arma3 has been enjoyable. The first four missions have been refined and five new scenarios added. A word of warning: the new additions contained within are tough, these require teamwork, patience, and precision to pull through. You've been warned, but imagine the bragging rights...

Also added is a reimagined version of 'Intel Shakedown', from the LIMA mission package. Plastic Fantastic is an 8v8 adversarial scenario. It's a cache hunt, set to a small but tactically tight area. PvP is fun, and excellent warmup before larger missions.

Do hard things, Enjoy.

Ken

Contains 11 missions:

4(co) Fourplay

14(co) Jackals at Dawn

14(co) Death by Moonlight

14(co) Wheels of Fire

4(co) Bad Moon Rising

10(co) What is Ours...

8(co) Water Wraiths

8(co) Water Wraiths, Day variant

20(co) Sol Invictus

12(adv) Plastic Fantastic, adversarial TvT

12(adv) Plastic Fantastic, adversarial TvT, Night variant

Credits:

- Arma3 by Bohemia Interactive

- The early birds who posted classnames on the forums

- Six Config Browser

- Kronzky's fantastic Urban Patrol Script

Acknowledgements:

- My Testers: TJ, nixxen, Daftmedic, Fraiche, Liquid Tracer, FarmerSam, Warin, Phyma, and the indomitable MoonDawgf

> DOWNLOAD @ Armaholic

>

Regards,

Ken Mikkelsen

Edited by NkEnNy
Updated mission pack.

Awesome, our group is always looking for quality CO-OP missions. More please! ;)

Will be hosted on the CiA coop server ASAP!

Nice! Will try!

c

Edited by zoog

Firstly, hope you all enjoyed the missions. They were made at a time when there weren't so many to choose from. I can happily say that there is a new release around the corner.

Secondly, thanks to armaholic for hosting the mission pack. Much obliged.

@cvirtuoso

Bad Moon Rising will also receiving a slight facelift in the update, but yeah, its a tough mission. In fact the directness of the objective, simplicity of the scenario and setting, combined with the widely varied approaches that are possible has made it one of my favourite missions. Time is of the essence, get caught in a prolonged firefight, and opfor reinforcements will wear you down.

As a hint: Don't drive the boat to the shore. You've got diving gear for a reason.

-k

Firstly, hope you all enjoyed the missions. They were made at a time when there weren't so many to choose from. I can happily say that there is a new release around the corner.

Secondly, thanks to armaholic for hosting the mission pack. Much obliged.

@cvirtuoso

Bad Moon Rising will also receiving a slight facelift in the update, but yeah, its a tough mission. In fact the directness of the objective, simplicity of the scenario and setting, combined with the widely varied approaches that are possible has made it one of my favourite missions. Time is of the essence, get caught in a prolonged firefight, and opfor reinforcements will wear you down.

As a hint: Don't drive the boat to the shore. You've got diving gear for a reason.

-k

I understand the difficulty but the constant respawning of the AI is a bit annoying, we should be able to clear the base out and move on if we want, maybe the reinforcements are further away from the town? its just a bit immersion breaking to have constant waves coming from the base

otherwise really fun mission, I like the shistling ;)

Played all 4 with a few buds. Tons of fun! Is it possible to get some suppressors for Bad moon rising? was ableto sneak up to the one facility no prob eliminate a few baddies with my pistol which was silenced. But with a loud MG, made it a lil too interesting :p Cant wait for more missions!!!

Played all 4 with a few buds. Tons of fun! Is it possible to get some suppressors for Bad moon rising? was ableto sneak up to the one facility no prob eliminate a few baddies with my pistol which was silenced. But with a loud MG, made it a lil too interesting :p Cant wait for more missions!!!

if you edit the gear SQF you can get supressors pretty easily :)

the silenced MGs are amazing

Bad Moon Rising, weapons are actually randomly assigned-- they will be different with each playthrough. :) It is a tough mission, there are more just around the corner. Having some trouble sorting out the weapon script bugs that have been reported, apparently Arma3 handles script locality slightly different than Arma2. :/

As always, feel free to pick my missions apart, or modify them for your own preference. Enjoy.

-k

Fourpack expanded with Five new missions (and two variants), check first post for more.

Enjoy,

Ken

Cool! but I have to test them in SP for now. I hope they won't to hard in SP :p

Simple but good missions. Only concern is that I tried them in single player, and that they were quite easy. Coop 10-14 etc is too easy for these. I would recommend playing them with fewer players.

EDIT: this does not go for all of the missions, some are quite hard. And props to Nkenny

Really enjoyed this so far - my only request? More! Specifically I'd love more 4-6 player missions. We have really enjoyed all of yours so far :)

Glad you enjoyed them. :)

Yes indeed, I would love to make more missions for Arma3, more specifically, recreate the LITE mission package concept. While the modding options mature for Arma3, I am currently working on a small campaign for Arma2.

@Ascorius

It has been my experience that some missions are easier alone than with other people. The initial ones are intended as a gentle introduction to Arma3-- the latter ones, are considerably tougher.

-k

Nice missions but after the patch i've got this error.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20180281/error.jpg (286 kB)

The pack now need's an update to reflect the classname change's in the last Dev Patch. Galkin's are now referenced as Ifrits. Can check this thread here if you want to dePBO the file's yourself to update them.

A slight weird issue which might have been caused by dePBOing and rePBOing: In What Is Ours when we load the mission we immediately win the mission! I am alone in having this bug? (such a great concept for a mission btw, also we finally played Sol Invictus last night and loved it!) :)

The pack now need's an update to reflect the classname change's in the last Dev Patch. Galkin's are now referenced as Ifrits. Can check this thread here if you want to dePBO the file's yourself to update them.

Thanks! I'll get right on converting these missions to the current dev version.

@slerbal

What is ours is actually one of my favorite missions. It is really rather tough and requires a guerilla mindset to win through. In our testing we encountered no problems. I'll have a look-see once I make the necessary updates. :)

-k