l etranger

VTS 4.0 - Live Multiplayer Mission Creating Tool for A3

If you use the shop items restriction, there is a script that remove an item the shop don't have in enough quantity if you load your loadout.

Example: you load a loadout with 2xRGO, but the shop as 0 RGO available, then it will remove it from you after your loadout has been importe. GM doesn't have the restriction and can buy everything without need of money or quantity.

The weapon not been displayed in the shop could be either : they use a different class ID of standard weapon, or there is classname conflict. Do you have the config of the weapon somewhere?

Thanks for your response!

The weapons both have the ID of LIB_RIFLE. I'm assuming this doesn't appear anywhere in mission file, hence why they don't appear.

Could you point me in the direction of where I need to put it to get it to appear?

Regards,

Reasoner

What do you mean by "it breaks it" ? editing the mission with the editor should be ok, except if BIS broke stuff again.

First off, I LOVE VTS Mission editor. I have been able to make so many awesome live, ever changing scenarios with it.

What I mean by "it breaks it" is that when I tried to unpack the .pbo of the mission, and then edit it in the ARMA 3 Mission editor, anytime I add anything what so ever to the mission and then save it again, it no longer works.

Basically what happens is, it loses the parameters on mission load.

And it loses the GM ability / slot.

For example, when I tried to add the CSE medical modules, and attach the medic class modules to the medics of VTS it did this.

It also did this when I tried to simply add various preset vehicles to the ground with out doing the VTS save to text document / repaste.

What I am attempting to do, is to add the modules from various mods that I enjoy using on my realism server to be able to utilize their functions fully, as there seems to be a lot of bugs with the systems by simply placing the modules through VTS itself. When I place the modules into the VTS Mission, while live in the game, they don't seem to call upon their functions properly. I believe that this is due to not being able to synch them to players while live in the game.

Again, I LOVE VTS and I hope that you continue to develop it, there are a LOT of amazing things that can be done with it, and I will continue to use the powerful tool.

I hope that makes sense, let me know if I need to further clarify.

Also a second thought: Maybe there is a way to make the VTS mission editor into a MOD? like @VTS_Mission_Editor or something. If it was a mod instead of a mission, then I could use it with missions that I created in the editor, and thus have the modules from other mods working properly, while still being an amazingly awesome tool.

Edited by Drakedge

Just a heads up L'etranger (although I'm sure you are aware) with today's update the HC client and functionality do not work.

Kind regards,

Reasoner

If anyone get the new HC client working, please share your approach :) I changed the playable HC slot to new BI entity and it still doesn't work, so I don't know what else to change :/

I built a Base Complex, I often use as a starting point for my events, in VTS. Is it possible to somehow "import" the exported VTS Mission into the normal Arma3 Mission Editor ?

Greetings,

Dwarfex

B35 Out :

-fixed UI bugs

-fixed fastrope issue

-Improved fastrope render

-Improved vehicle lift render

-fixed & improved VTS revive system

-Improved vts_isStealableUniform option

-Updated UPSMON scripts by Azroul

-Update HC system to use the new method.

-Other fix for stuff BIS breaks

-fixed & improved VTS revive system +1

nice job L'etranger,Love you!!!!!!!!

Has anyone found how to fix the "zeus is asking everything twice on dedicated server" issue ?

R3F Famas grenades are unusable when bought through the VTS shop. It's working fine if you spawn a R3F ammo box.

Is it something that is fixable on the VTS shop side ?

Thx !

R3F Famas grenades are unusable when bought through the VTS shop. It's working fine if you spawn a R3F ammo box.

Is it something that is fixable on the VTS shop side ?

Thx !

Yes , this happened to me too but if you change using the "class change" I think that should resolve it.

Still is the only gun Mod that I found this kind of problem.

L'etranger, I saw you did a stress test with your community of VTS beta 35 with AGM.

To use AGM medical system with no "revive" did you set it up as "no revive system in VTS ? "

Sir,

I need your Chair script. Can you please tell me where I find it and how to use it..

Regards.

Thanks for the update and your continued work, VTS, is one of the best MOD's still.

Still love your map, often used! Still working on it? We use it with AGM.

How do i spawn as an Game master on OpFor? There is only a bluefor Game master.

Hello guys

Start as blufor gamemaster

In the vts consol :

Select the opfor side

Do a changeside on your unite.

that's all

Edited by gonza

I'm using VTS on Zargabad and I'm not able to get the units filled into buildings. Instead they spawn about 8 at a time in the middle of the air about 200m up. Using Zeus though they are placed just fine. This only happens on a dedicated server though. When I load the map on my PC it works just fine. Has anyone had an issue with this in the past or know of a fix? I might just be missing something simple.

I'm having problems with respawn in this version with latest stable branch. Anyone else?

VTS works fine with ASR_AI but I always turn off the Al enhancement in VTS parameters.

Edited by Kremator

I'm having problems with respawn in this version with latest stable branch. Anyone else?

VTS works fine with ASR_AI but I always turn off the Al enhancement in VTS parameters.

Ok,.. i'll do that!

I had no issues with respawn!!

I have a sugestion, the revive option that only who has an MEDIPACK can revive! For example the medic dies, another player can go to his backpack get the medipack and revive the medic! This is just to give the medic more importance but not ruining the mission if the medic dies has to 'magically' teleport next to the other players!

Hey guys, one question.

If I want to use ACE how should I setup the respawn?

I don't want "users" to respawn and as I GM I want the possibility to get back to my character when I'm killed using and opfor soldier.