l etranger

VTS 4.0 - Live Multiplayer Mission Creating Tool for A3

Where is that in the interface?

Is one of the waypoints.

Is one of the waypoints.

Found the problem, UI scaling. With it turned on I can't see the remaining options. Thanks.

I have 1 questions because I'm not able to find out how to do it.

-Shop New feature : "Import/Export Loadout", usefull to share gears setups, as text, outside of the game.

How? I'm not able to find a button in the shop to export things.

EDIT:

Second question, I saw that the server has the following log entry for UPSMON

17:12:09 "UPSMON_Arti: [[]]"

Is there a way to place mortars or and Arty that will act as artillery? because when I place static mortars they don't shoot back.

Edited by theNaCH

So with the save/load feature, can you put it into a text document and load it by drop down menu+selecting in the game INSTEAD of copying/pasting codes?

I hate alt-tabbing all the time to load up next parts in my missions. I would rather use a drop down menu and select it. Please advise. Much thanks.

Hey L etranger, the MH47 mod just released which natively works with the halo fuselage script (awesome!) but rappelling doesn't seem to support the model, you end up getting stuck. Any chance you can support it?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25580

I have 1 questions because I'm not able to find out how to do it.

-Shop New feature : "Import/Export Loadout", usefull to share gears setups, as text, outside of the game.

How? I'm not able to find a button in the shop to export things.

Disregard this question.. I found the export available in the personal loadouts. If you want to export the server loadout you need to load it first and then go into personal loadouts and export it.

Hey L'Etranger,

What can we expect in the version ?!?!?

You should know not to ask that!

:( - Sorry

it was too quiet lately and I want h him to know that here is people who really appreciate the job he is doing -

With new ArmA 3 patch I cannot buy any backpack, can you please fix this L etranger?

Hello,

it's not the VTS.

it's a task force Radio Bug.

an hotfix was created so you must update TFR

I had the same problem yesterday (fixed after a TFR update)

Edited by gonza

How can I make newest version of VTS work on ArmA 2 OA? Changing #define A2OA doesnt't work, it seems it is related to units from ArmA 3 inside mission.sqm.

Hey, has anyone had success with getting placed artillery to show up in the arty dropdown in b33? Whatever I do, it always says 'none added yet' or whatever the default is for me, and that functionality doesn't work. (Although I suppose I could just use Zeus for that.)

It says it is not implemented yet. So yeah use ZEUS for that. Any updates coming?

Hello l'étranger

are you still alive ? i'm verry

i'm worried about you could we have some knews about you and your VTS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey guys!, new here!. I've been triying to find a way to disable the command wheel but I'm not sure how to do it. I want to disable it because it won't let me use the command mode.

L' etranger, hey you still working on this or we should move on?

Gonza or maybe someone from the group he use to play do you guys know if he is ok?

Wondering the same as theNacH - long time user of VTS for a community and we're worried! Recent changes to ArmA 3 and such have made some mods unusable.

Is this project still ongoing, or should we try and find an alternative?

Is there anyway to edit modules that are placed in live missions, or anyway to edit VTS in the mission editor in order to put modules you want into it?

For example, I would like to use CSE and all of it's features, but I can only just place the module down with VTS and anytime I have tried to edit the mission it breaks it.

What do you mean by "it breaks it" ? editing the mission with the editor should be ok, except if BIS broke stuff again.

What do you mean by "it breaks it" ? editing the mission with the editor should be ok, except if BIS broke stuff again.

A couple of things, mainly to do with AGM and item classification, managed to get them working myself.

Letranger, whilst you are here let me say one thing and ask another:

A) Your mission file is beautiful. I've literally built a community on it. Thank-you.

B) Where the hell do the server loadouts save to? I can't find it anywhere! Is it mission-file based or does it save it somewhere else?

Kind regards,

Reasoner

A) Nice, where you guy playing?

B) They are save on the server profile.

Next version, bugfix related to BIS changes mainly :

-fixed UI bugs

-fixed fastrope issue

-Improved fastrope render

-Improved vehicle lift render

-fixed & improved VTS revive system

-Improved vts_isStealableUniform option

-Updated UPSMON scripts by Azroul

-Update HC system to use the new method.

-Other stuff BIS breaks

Edited by L etranger

A) Nice, where you guy playing?

B) They are save on the server profile.

Next version :

-fixed UI bugs

-fixed fastrope issue

So nice to hear from you dude.

We play at SaW Gaming - sawclan.net (Check out the Altis Military page, that's all done in VTS)

Before that, we held VTS nights at Liberated Gaming (Liberatedgaming.com) and then merged with SaW down the line.

Check out eirebornfenix youtube channel, he's got a load of 'VTS Sunday' videos in which 30+ guys play missions made live on your file!

You're more than welcome to join us if ever you want to play man.

Nice to hear some bug-fixes also!

Question mate, not sure if you can help: we've just started testing the IronFront WWII mod with VTS. Everything works except a couple of weapons, (M1 Garand, M4 Carbin).

Both these weapons don't appear in the shop. The only way to spawn them is by killing a VTS Spawned AI and taking his rifle. We then tried to save the loadout with the gun on the server, however if you're not loaded in as a GM then as soon as you buy the loadout with the M1/M4 it disappears from your hands. The only way non-GM's can get them is buy a GM dropping them on the floor.

I was wondering if you have a cleanup script running somewhere that could be doing this? It's odd that only GM's can load them, and that they don't appear in the shop at all.

No worries if you don't have an answer, I'm sure we can work around!

Kind regards,

Reasoner