Sign in to follow this  
flapoor

Can't click on a role when in lobby

I Can't click on a role when in lobby but, i can click on everything in the mission editor and main menu?

I have the same problem here. When hosting I can pick a role, but joining another person through internet won't let me pick a role. I can be assigned a role by the host, but that doesn't solve the problem. Joining through LAN works fine, curiously enough.

I load up the multiplayer lobby and can't select a class or hit the ok button...

Nah that didn't do anything. I've tried disconnecting and even reinstalling.

Does the mission have less playerslots than there are on the server? That's the only case, where you wouldn't be able to select a role.

Also, might be some sort of desync that prevents you from doing that - desyncs can happen even with low pings.

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

I've been stuck with a similar problem with A2 for months and haven't had any help fixing it. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?144721-Having-to-disconnect-then-reconnect-before-I-can-slot-in

I have to disconnect and reconnect again and then it works, so I guess that's worth trying if you haven't already.

This works for me :D

thanks man.

Well I reinstalled Windows and it's OK now, if you call that a solution.

It may be a solution, but what's the problem? I would like a developer to respond. Even if it was to just to acknowledge that the problem exits and is being worked on.

Or if in fact the only solution is to reinstall windows.