Sign in to follow this  
Lightninguk

respawn with same kit

I was hoping somebody could help me I am looking for a script that let the players respawn with the same kit that there die with

Done :D

I want to test it in the clan coop tonight before release it! If I won't get errors i'll release it tomorrow!

No dice with the CBA Alpha, come to think of it I believe that was a ACE Feature.

I haven't messed with ARMA's editor since last year, trying to get back into the swing of things.

Edited by Porter707

Done :D

I want to test it in the clan coop tonight before release it! If I won't get errors i'll release it tomorrow!

Oh I'm waiting on this for a clan CO-OP game too!! Please let me know...

Not sure if this will be helpful to you or not. We wanted away to change the default spawn kit, and respawn with that same kit after every death. I'm by no means good at this, just started 2 days ago, but hey it works.

In you unit's init field:

removeAllWeapons this; removeAllHeadgear this; removeUniform this; this addMagazines ["30Rnd_9x21_Mag", 2]; this addWeapon "hgun_P07_F"; this addEventHandler ["Respawn","_this execvm 'gear.sqf'"];

This give the player our defined loadout on mission start, and creates the event for respawn to only execute the script locally, MPRespawn seems to run the script for all.

gear.sqf

removeAllWeapons player;
removeAllHeadgear player;
removeUniform player;
player addMagazines ["30Rnd_9x21_Mag", 2];
player addWeapon "hgun_P07_F";

Hope this helps you out.