SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Could bring some problems, but I can add the Fallujah soon too.

Cant wait to try it with blastcore. :) While waiting I am working on more SP mission updates - new dynamic tasks/events coming.

I can tell you that your mission is a blast with DragonFyre. Already at the Insertion is so much spectacular when the AH-99 Blackfoot is starting to penatrate the enemy with his 25mm HE Cannon. And it stays awesome, instantly you hear the explosions from distant firefights and stuff exlploding ^^

Anyway, wish a happy new year then. Keep safe :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Last report of the year!!!

1)

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/8379/ljvGR6.jpg (207 kB)

And them they just move along almos 1000 mts... :P

2)

http://imageshack.com/a/img907/4195/YUQNOC.jpg (385 kB)

Its you karma SaOk lol. but like i said everything was fine 'till that chapter.

3)

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/1253/01sxSV.jpg (401 kB)

(related to last image) i repeat... this happens only AFTER that point i mention

4)

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/3277/V7gZms.jpg (507 kB)

Camps outside of the map look like this (both of 'em)

5)

http://imageshack.com/a/img909/7167/LH8WkZ.jpg (611 kB)

Can u see the imgs now??

And i want to wish you a happy new year guys for all of u !!!! peace from Argentina!

EDIT: this is Takistan... chapter 6 atm (CSAT large scale ground operation i think) was playing Isla Duala too but well i get "distracted" with this map ha!

EDIT 2:

I can tell you that your mission is a blast with DragonFyre. Already at the Insertion is so much spectacular when the AH-99 Blackfoot is starting to penatrate the enemy with his 25mm HE Cannon. And it stays awesome, instantly you hear the explosions from distant firefights and stuff exlploding ^^

Anyway, wish a happy new year then. Keep safe smile.png

PLEASE STOP!!! ahahahaha dude to much hype with this... >.< i cant wait anymore my heart cant take it...

Edited by mith86arg

Happy New Year, everybody! And thanks checking those, that smoke grenade probably dont have right classname. The silos should affect much on performance, only locally if placing very heavy amount of those.

Happy New Year, everybody! And thanks checking those, that smoke grenade probably dont have right classname. The silos should affect much on performance, only locally if placing very heavy amount of those.

Indeed, you are right, i just disabled AGM to try some other things and now i can mark a LZ with smoke... strange..

Want to control the whole map, but now im camping at north passage (the middle one) just below the NATO CAMP of my screenshot, and getting infinite enemy respawn (T80 and APC), just like Call of Dutty, lol.

So far I've have been enjoying your mission, but there is an issue that I am having and I think it may have to deal with how I am using a custom AI mod called bcombat that tweaks with the AI and it even makes the enemy/friendlies surrender (because of that I think it may conflict with how you have it set how the enemy surrenders) because of the life of me I cannot see to have it where I can have the CSAT who surrender to be brought back to my base (I have the POW object created in my base).

I also had another issue to with the task where you have to protect/defend the civilian until the helicopter arrives and it was working out pretty good until the helicopter came and I made sure me and my squad were out of it's LZ, but the dang heli just landed on the civilian and killed him (I got the mission failure, I guess good thing it saved shortly before that happened). I sometimes noticed to that when you start a new game, when the helicopter lands (I get disembarked easily, but sometimes it takes off while my guys are still jumping off so then they consequently fall to their deaths).

I guess besides these little issues that I have had so far the mission is fun and I kind of like this how it is quite the big mission with how you are suppose to liberate the entire island of Altis, instead of others (not going to name names) where they may split it off or only have a section of the island.

-edit-

After testing, it seems that the AI mod bcombat is the issue. After I started playing the mission without it launched and then had a firefight where a CSAT soldier surrendered I was able to talk with him now that the mod was not launched.

Edited by Panicsferd

Enjoying the Mission so far but have a few issues.

- Teammate gets warped when other player uses instant travel

- Player looses magazines each respawn

What about adding a Medic Slot to the team.

Talking about medic. Is revive and healing working? If yes, how?

regards

A thing I noticed to that with the fast travel/instant travel is that it does warp the player to, but when it does it just warps your character and not necessarily your vehicle as well (that is if you are in a vehicle).

Please add possibility to leave my teammates in the camp when I want and call them when did my business.

Please add possibility to leave my teammates in the camp when I want and call them when did my business.

Ehmmm, why dont you simply give the "Stop" order?

Is it possible and if yes how, to use Virtual Arsenal Anywhere with this?

The problem is, the key to open VAA is the U key, but a script on this map bind this key to shouting.

Is it possible to either change the key in Virtual Arsenal or change shouting key to another one?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by marqs

Hmm, i dont know, but if you need always access to VR or something similiar i can suggest you this mod: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25910

With this mod you can access this menu through Inventory, you can load your saved VR Loadouts and many functions more ;)

But i can not open this everywhere with a key right??

You can write this in esc-menu and press exec to enter the arsenal:

["Open",true] SPAWN BIS_fnc_arsenal;

But cutscenes and some other features might conflict bit with that. So use with own risk, even probably there is no bigger issues - the arsenal camera might just get bugged if cutscene start to play.

More mission updates soon, have been waiting the dragonfyre so much that cant enter the game without it. :) Also need to focus on one game review this week, but next week more action.

Thanks i will try this.

I just found out how to change the VAA key. Seems like there is a different problem then the key. I used e.g. the DELETE key what isn't bind in the map afaik. VAA opened in editor with the delete key but not inside Whole Lotta.

Problem not the key binding i fear.

But i can not open this everywhere with a key right??

Sure u can. I use it myself. U only need I for Inventory, with your Inventory 2 new options will show up in the left top corner. Just klick it and you can add to your Teammates and your Soldier what ever you want.

Everywhere and anytime possible.

Sure u can. I use it myself. U only need I for Inventory, with your Inventory 2 new options will show up in the left top corner. Just klick it and you can add to your Teammates and your Soldier what ever you want.

Everywhere and anytime possible.

Not sure what i'm doing wrong but there are no 2 new options for me when i open inventory :(

Oh sorry, forgot to mention that you need to put the PA_outfit_gear_inv_btn from the mod into the addons folder

Check the description, it is written there too :)

Hey SaOK just heads up, the RHS Escalation mod now supports sling loading. This should help the compatibility in you mission. Keep it up!

The amount of spawning Enemy Vehicles when Player using an Aircraft is still too high. Some numbers of Enemys which TPW_Hud counted was more like a joke or something, ridiculous numbers up to 50 Enemys (vs 1 Aircraft which is controlled by me) smashes every fun while playing. Just played Clafghan, TPW-Hud said 48 Enemys - 33 Vehicles ^^ Huge Framedrop there too. Frames went from 62 (as i walked above the Hills in Clafghan) down to 11 as i entered a Chopper and the whole Csat Army comes together. Short flight inklusive, 34 seconds ^^

Checking it for next COOP update in few weeks. :) The updated RHS should work directly with better slingloading, detecting the rope positions from config if those exist. Will add the new vehicles soon.

There shouldnt be more vehicles when flying except more camp/guardpost vehicles especially if life range is set high. Also if setting max veh zones up, that could happen.

Hey guys,

love the mod in single player...thanks for the awesome work Sa0K!

Now I/we try to play it in COOP (COOP 1-8 Altis) from Dropbox.

We setup a ded. server configured with TADST (mostly standard values) host only. It works great but after server restart we can not load any savegame (saved throught WLA menu [shift-1]).

Is that even possible? If yes, how can we do that?

I almost read the whole thread but could not find anything about loading a savegame on a ded. server. :/

Can someone give me some advice about that?

Many Thanks!