SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

On 21/05/2017 at 3:33 PM, Leonas Marius Iosif said:

Hi guys !

I use the RHS Escalation mod when playing WLA but when sometimes when get in the mods vehicles the player gets stuck. 

Any idea how can I solve this ?

From my experience with this issue it only happens when you try to get into a vehicle that you havent purchased or unlocked with the y key. Like for example when you take a camp and the camps new AI soldiers arrive in a vehicle shortly after you are guaranteed to get stuck if you try to get in it but if you buy that same vehicle via airdrops or factorys etc you can get in fine.

I have been really loving WLA  coop... but I do have one problem

When logged in as admin on a dedicated server, I can't change the parameters?

I can change the time multiplier etc in game but if I want to change the profile or reset the map I'm not able

Does anyone know a solution to changing these parameters?

Hello good to all, the mod is excellent congratulations to the creators, I have two questions and I hope to help me please:

1) Why does a vehicle disappear while I use it? Put a boat and sailing disappears and I fall into the water.

2) How can I add boats in the factory?

Anybody knows how to fix the respawning? When the player dies it shows the menu where to respawn and it ussualy works the first and second time. But then the screen goes just white and it does not go away. I can hear myself walking in the background and shooting, but the white overlay does not go away. I am playing stock with RHS and opfor units mod.

Are you using any sort of KillCam scripts or mods? For instance my KyeCam messes up with any missions that use respawn

Please someone to help me, I do not understand why when I put a boat and I'm driving it to the minute it disappears and I'm swimming, can someone explain how I modify that? please help

First of all thank you to SaOk for making this very good mod. I play this with RHS and some other mods but at least the WLA is now crashing randomly after the recent Jets DLC, sometimes I can play for like 2 hours straight, but other times it crashes soon after loading. I'm still troubleshooting to try and see where the problem is.

For people trying to contact the creator: Although the forum doesn't show it for some reason, @SaOk has been banned for month (here is a screen from elsewhere). He can only communicate via Twitter @TheRealSaOk and the Workshop mission pages.

• Like 1

Great dynamic campaign, one of the best ones imo.  

Being well into Chapter III; one issue I'm having all of a sudden is that all the AI guards and static MGs disappear from my outposts I have around the map, as well as camp Wolf.  Sometimes the weapons are still there but not manned, other times there are no weapons or guards at all, and even some sandbag forts disappear.  

Any ideas or just one of those things that happens after awhile of playing the scenario?  

PS:  this is the type of campaign that should be part of the vanilla release, especially for SP players like myself.   Unscripted mission and all kinds of activity over the entire island.  Something similar should be part of a BI release...even as a high quality DLC if necessary.  

Thanks and good day!
DrDetroit

• Like 1

Hello friends how are you I fixed it does not disappear but it was several weeks ago and I do not remember how I did it, but if you want I can pass you the mission and use that

Hi I founded today this mission...excellent... I don't know what version arma 3 this work best?i have 1.72 jets version and link where I could download compatible mission?

If I am not mistaken Saok has been working on his own game for a while now.

This is by far the greatest mod I have ever seen for any game on any system. I cant believe the flexibility the author has built into this mod, it has taken modding to new heights. From the way you can customize the start and then you can port it all over to a new map design.

its great that you gave your modders this much freedom, but this is more than freedom to do what you want this is a mod that stands as a testament to all other mods. Please tell me your planning to hire this person because they made Arma 3 into a whole new BETTER game experience.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2017 at 6:36 AM, ronin1979ca said:

If you're still around I would like to discuss partnering on a project

On 14/12/2017 at 1:30 AM, delta99 said:

If I am not mistaken Saok has been working on his own game for a while now.

Unfortunately the author is at present banned from the forums for breaking forum rules.

• Sad 1

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 4:01 PM, SaOk said:

and should continue Antistasi Altis too. Also looking forward to play Resist through.

Glad to see one of the masters of this community plays Antistasi which is definetly inspired by your work :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know this thread is totally dead but its still the only singleplayer mission that i play, there's nothing else like it but as i know SaOk no longer works on it i was wondering if anyone could tell me how i do a couple of things. I wanted to add a few objects to the build menu and change the statics to RHS versions and also the starter vehicles possibly to RHS vehicles instead of vanillas. I have unpacked the pbo myself and i thought id be able to just go into the construction scripts and add my own if i had the correct class names, it turns out it isnt just as simple as that.

I have 0 knowledge on scripting so i had little hope in succeeding but since it was dead i thought i'd give it a go. Has anyone done anything similar to what im trying to do?