SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Thanks alot for the quick replay!

Oh I totally missed that. This actually sounds amazing, I'll try it out right now.

EDIT:

Works perfectly! I'm very impressed! This is fnaly a mod which makes Arma very enjoyable and which is fps friendly.

Thanks alot for the great work! :)

Edited by Jack-Carver

AGM users can still play with everything in AGM on this mission just removing AGM-Medical + AGM-Logistics and thats all, 0 conflicts.

That mod needs an update... Armor module is broken right now... (atm you can kill almost everything with one simple rocket) so, try removing it too, Top down module is broken too...

Nice, nice, NICCEEE ^^ Hopefully with new map support :)

Altis makes me sick after a while and much of custom maps have not enterable Buildings for AI, this is an important point for me. Thats why i hope strong for Reshmaan and Sauerland, both maps with full enterable Buildings for AI

Nice, nice, NICCEEE ^^ Hopefully with new map support :)

Altis makes me sick after a while and much of custom maps have not enterable Buildings for AI, this is an important point for me. Thats why i hope strong for Reshmaan and Sauerland, both maps with full enterable Buildings for AI

Can you please tell me what i need (AIA or A3MP)? and where i can find those maps? directions please :) saw a video of reshmaan, it's very nice

directions= arma 2 CO maps ^^.... Sauerland is a Arma 2 Dayz mod map i think ... google helps

Can you please tell me what i need (AIA or A3MP)? and where i can find those maps? directions please :) saw a video of reshmaan, it's very nice

You need to Google the Sauerland map. There are 2 versions of it (Winter/Summer). And its necessary to delete a couple of files with pbo manager to get rid of the Waterline Pond bug. Once this is done the Sauerland is welcome you with the 655km² of Terrain ^^

Dont want to hijack Saok's thread... but already got that map from google. wich files should i delete inside the Pbo? and then i need all in arma or something like that to make it run?

Edited by mith86arg

Delete the fal_tierpark & fal_trafficsigns pbo´s and you should be good to. Dont know if Sauerland need AiATP, my AiATP is instantly on, you can try it without, should be no problem

I've tried googling for it, but haven't been able to find anything for it. Is there any in depth guide or tutorial for this mod out there? Loving it though, very fun!

LSD_timewarp, what map do you suggest to play with WLA? i think i have played it to death on altis, i would only want to use aiatp map. any advice will be great.

Well, i play Arma now over 4900hours (STEAM says it^^) 4500hours of it for SaOk´s Mission. But i havent a fav map, i played a lot on Reshmaan which is not supported yet but worked good for me. Sauerland isnt supported too, but works. Only thing is that the huge amount of Sauerland terrain (655km²) would need the adjustment by SaOk cause there are Areas where Enemy is simply not Present. In such cases i spawn myself a Helo or a Jet and start to fly around, this makes AI going crazy and they start to hunt you down.

I played a lot on Napf but since last Update the Waterpond Bug comes back which makes it unplayable after a time. I prefer maps with enterable Buildings for AI, too bad that there are plenty of supported fantastic maps (Panthera,Sahrani,Isla Duala) but they didnt support that AI can enter the Buildings

I'm actually all-in-favor for Sauerland. That map is absolutely amazing, and I'd defnitely wanna see it work with WLA despite being a bit of a hacky map (due to it being for ArmA 2).

I've got a group of friends we play WLA lots with and would want to see this in coop and SP definitely. :)

Next update can take more days, trying to track one strange FPS drop issue (I hope its mine, not game's).

Well, i have since last update some perf issues and drops as well. It´s like stuttering from time to time. On mission start the mission runs well, the drops starts after a time

New SP WLA update: New distant virtual battle system (bit WIP still) + tweaks.

I keep looking for the FPS drop, but shouldnt be at least worse in this. Made some tweaks but not yet sure how it affects. More updates in near days. Edited by SaOk

Great, hope you find time to add a new supported map, tried to play Reshmaan today, it freezes or crash the game. A couple of months ago there was no single crash playing Reshmaan ^^

Sauerland still works without crashes. Only your support need to be added^^

Adding those maps (also checking some other mods) in some near update after some more work on the virtual battles and other tweaking. :)

I'm sorry to be bothering you again with qestions.

I was asking myself how to buy jets and helicopters at the airport. I jsut can buy ammotrucks, repairtruck and so on.

Unlike LSD_Timewarp, I only have 1200hrs in ArmA3... but like him, the majority of it is in SaOks Mod. As I have not been else where, I was wondering about these recurring issues, are they BIS issue or Mod issue:

1) Items placed in vehicles and saved will not be there after reloading to a save point or log out. BIS or MOD issue?

2) Vehicles will disappear sometimes, after leaving an AO or reloading to a save point or log out. Sometimes not, but eventually will. BIS or MOD issue?

3) Emplacements (walls, objects placed by player) will disappear sometimes, after leaving an AO or reloading to a save point or log out. Sometimes not, but eventually may. (different than 2) BIS or MOD issue?

4) Points generated by team and I assign to attributes, will be lost and or changed to different values when logging back after absence or even after several engagements. For example, courage up to 80%, 2 engagements later, courage at 55%. Or, weapon accuracy is 75%, then several engagements or after a save, log out and return, it is at 45%. BIS or MOD issue?

5) Players needs continues to reset itself to require I hunt for food and drink. BIS or MOD issue?

6) Same for random weapon assignment and animals. BIS or MOD issue?

7) Using inmod ability to add equipment from other mods, I would select the aircraft, choose side, enable a type of helo, save it, exit, go to airfield, that bird not an option. Only way to get it seems to be go to factory, build it and then fly it. Are only certain aircraft allowed at smaller airfields? BIS or MOD issue?

SaOk, great mod, I hope you win and get Paid. You deserve it in my opinion. Maybe even picked up by a game company... if that is your desire.

Thank you.

Patrick "Gunner62" Soule

Phoenix, Arizona, USA

I'm sorry to be bothering you again with qestions.

I was asking myself how to buy jets and helicopters at the airport. I jsut can buy ammotrucks, repairtruck and so on.

Probably because they aren't unlocked via tasks yet, if you want them from the start you set it at the mission setup.

Probably because they aren't unlocked via tasks yet, if you want them from the start you set it at the mission setup.

I have set it to All avaliable though. When I'm at the airport I can open the Mil shop but I won't find planes or choppers.

Hmm thats weird, if im control of an airport i can usually buy them. Then once you get Nato on the island you can buy their stuff too.

You need to capture the airfield first with guardpost (that have at least one AI guard, vehicle or static).

Thanks will see if the jury likes this consept :), the items dont yet save in vehicles, will need to work on that at some point. The vehicles that player havent visited get deleted, but will mark the vehicle too if some team-mate have visited it. Will do testing for the 3) also check 4). If having player needs enabled player gets hungry/thirsty again time to time, will check if there is proper delay added. Cant quite understand 6) but when reseting/continuening progress those get reseted too. Aircrafts and helos listed in mod section should appear in airfield shop, but noticed the carrier chopper may not appear, checking that. In factory you can create any vehicle detected from cfgvehicles.