SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Hey man, are some new maps planned for the following SP updates? As i heard IceBreakr annouced Lingor & Isla Duala for this week to release. And in 35 minutes the new Blastcore will be released, finally ^^

Sure, just need to download the maps. Doing that soon. Cant wait to try the blastcore too, and the upcoming JSRS. :)

I actually use the RC 1.0 of DragonFyre. LordJarhead and his team did made some great there, it sounds very epic, Distance Explosions are so great to hear. When u pop a M320 from the BarreledGrenadeLauncher over a distance of 2-300 meters right into a village or town and you just wait for the Boom. Its so great, and every Explosion sounds different. Also the fantastic included reverb of the sounds, simply amazing stuff.

You could add PantheraA3 ^^ version to beat down the time till the mods release :627: Or Reshmaan :cool: or both :p

Hello there

Iron Front Support?

Marry Me.

Rgds

LoK

how can we restrict weapons or sights ? searched thread for "restrict" nothing came up.

Hi, :) the Iron Front support in COOP is bit WIP still, couldnt get the uniform/other gear changed for players at mission start (you can still use arsenal at mission start). Some strange issue in it. But in SP version, the support is more complete.

In COOP the weapon/sight restricting may need much changes too. Not sure if possible with virtual arsenal. But could add mod section for weapons and block them appearing in gear. May include it to COOP too later.

Cant wait that DragonFyre, sound/effect mods can definitely have massive effect on the game. Only hoping that those dont leak performance at all in long run.

As i played with the your mission with Dragonfyre RC 1.0 for over 7hours in a row i can tell you perforance stays good ;)

About custom maps - somebody tryed WLA with Chernarus Plus? (from DayZ SA)

Edited by Shoker

I accidentally recycled a car I was supposed to repair. Now I can't complete the requested mission by the civilian, which is crucial to let them operate the factory. Is there a workaround? It also looks like a bug to me. Car which is part of a mission should not be allowed to be recycled. Thanks1

Edited by Gameboi

As i played with the your mission with Dragonfyre RC 1.0 for over 7hours in a row i can tell you perforance stays good ;)

Dont want to hijack the thread, but just want to know if u can give a link to that RC 1.0 release please?

SaOk... i missed u lol, was playing your mission again after a long arma3 break,and is getting more and more awesome! ty!!!

I called in support to drop me a truck. But the helo flies over my base and hangs in the air for ever, not dropping anything! Any reason for that? (I killed the nearby AA).

Dont want to hijack the thread, but just want to know if u can give a link to that RC 1.0 release please?

SaOk... i missed u lol, was playing your mission again after a long arma3 break,and is getting more and more awesome! ty!!!

I have a link cause i am a tester picked by LordJarhead, i am not allowed to share this link. Sorry

The vehicle drops are bit unstable, will need to work more with the slingloading and add more condition checks for it. Fixing the recycle issue, also other tweaks coming.

I will not add Chernarus Plus support unless its officially released for ArmA3 (hope to see it happen some day finally). Dont want to make possible judges mad in MANW. ;)

SP update coming in few days after Xmas.

Love the mod SaOK! One quick question: Is it possible to order an aircraft and have it delivered/spawned so that it can be used be my team and I? I read earlier in this thread that you need to capture an airfield and then order it through the MIL menu. I have done this, but there are no aircraft listed. I'm playing on Chernarus and am at the NW airfield (I've captured the NE one too).

love it, i hope you will add more AI when BI will increase performance or you could do SP & MP seperate.

for the MP version, you make it performance friendly with AI

for SP version, you add more AI, since SP is smoother than MP.

but for now its awesome.

Yes, Merry Christmas or Xmas everyone. :)

Have been downloading the AiA-map pack, including more map support soon. Also checking that Isla Duala. Yesterday fixed the tasks to appear inside the map with certain land maps.

I was forced to install a fresh Windows cause a customer of me brought me some Xmas presents. He gave me a i5 4690K and a Socket 1150 Mainboard, so i decided to put this CPU on my Compressor Cooling Unit and i reached 5,2Ghz till now. But already have downloaded all necessary files, no problem with a 100Mb/s Internetconnection^^ Only problems are my lost Buttonconfiguration for the Game, it sucks real hard to adjust this again^^

The vehicle drops are bit unstable, will need to work more with the slingloading and add more condition checks for it. Fixing the recycle issue, also other tweaks coming.

Oi oi oi +1.

btw. one CHIMERA server is running the WLA version for MP

Yes, :) you can find it filtering server name with the word Chimera.

Request

I know you're super busy SaOK. Something about spawning of enemies. To my taste, they spawn too late. I have learned to recon the area of interest, but often they spawn when I'm on top of them, more or less. maybe in the future we can have an option to tweak that, from default, to a greater spawn area per entity. Because sometimes enemies spawn in time; other times they spawn too late, which defeats the purpose of recon. Performance issues, I get it. So far my request. If it's a minor tweak, I'm happy to recompile the PBO myself if you tell wich parameter and where to adjust.

Cheers everybody!

Edited by Gameboi

Increasing the life range option in shift+1 might partially help for that, but looking for improvements. There could be some events not following the life range setting and some even with too low default range.

Increasing the life range option in shift+1 might partially help for that, but looking for improvements. There could be some events not following the life range setting and some even with too low default range.

I'm not sure if that's what I mean, but I'll try that for sure. What I mean, I was about to hit a camp (those red diamond shapes on the map). I observed with my three AI team mates from a hill at only 330 meters away. I observed it very well. Nowhere life to be found. Then I went in, and suddenly a squad infantry at odd places appeared to defend the camp. That ain't right :). I saved the game luckily and tried again. I check in MCC and saw them popping up when I was in the base.