SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

You should install the mod "Moduload", it initializes the inits from the mods u are using in the mission. Moduload is a "must-have" specially when u want to load your savegames. For example: some mods didnt work correctly after loading savegames, moduload fixes such things with the reinitialization ;)

That isn't the problem. Already use that.

Thanks, checking the slowdown. Could be some bad error somewhere. Will also fix that COOP error once working on it. Havent tried asr_ai myself yet, at least I am not overwriting it on purpose. :)

Big SP update coming in day or few.

Love this mission, have a couple of little bugs though.

After calling in support vehicles, they will often go to where I have called artillery strikes. At first I thought it was a coincidence, until a HEMTT Repair truck kept parking itself right at my designated artillery strike locations. I almost wanted to call a strike onto a friendly tank just to get that repair truck over since he wouldn't respond to the 5 - 1 support request. The same had occurred before that with a pair of Kuma MBTs when I was targeting mortar strikes. They did a better job than the mortars would of so it didn't bother me ;)

Also, while inside vehicles I seem to take just as much damage as I would if I was standing outside. I had an M2 Slammer get hit with grenades (from a GMG for example) many times and it would always kill me leaving the tank and the rest of the crew either completely unharmed or with just very minor damage.

hi and sorry for my English but I am French and I use a translator.

I have dedicate server with the coop whole lotta mission .

My problem if every player this disconnect the mission end.

Has you he there an option for save?

We can save on lan but not save on dedicated thank you.

Best mod Arma 3.

Is there any posibilities to implement SP features(like undercove mode,pow etc) in the next COOP updates ? .Thanks and sorry my english.

Also, while inside vehicles I seem to take just as much damage as I would if I was standing outside. I had an M2 Slammer get hit with grenades (from a GMG for example) many times and it would always kill me leaving the tank and the rest of the crew either completely unharmed or with just very minor damage.

I had reported this a while ago, i dont know if he fixed that, seems not had same situation a couple of times today. I was dead and crew stays inside vehicle and alive

hard to find time for COOP but working on it at some point. The undercover mode could be tricky to include or at least it need heavy changes, but will see. POW feature is more simple, will include it. There isnt yet save-function in coop. To let mission run even there isnt players on the server, probably needs some config set for the server.exe. Not familiar how to do that, but bistudio servers running WLA work that way. Probably just some simple setting. Checking the crates too in COOP.

For SP, checking the damage-eventhandlers again to hopefully prevent player dieing in armored vehicles from grenade fire. Not sure if the support vehicle calls can be tweaked, its a game function. But could create totally own system for support calling and maybe even for artillery strikes.

Pretty strange, seems that sometimes you die sometimes not. I had this situation a hour ago and usually i would die after so many GMG´s had hit the tank. But not this time.

Wasn´t an update planned for today? ^^

In day or few ;), its quite ready but still would like to add something more. Also testing may take time. But planning to have update tommorrow if not already in 4hours.

4 Hours, hmmm maybe i am still Online then. Had yesterday some confusion on the screen. That means that always when i finished the task to Kill this Resistance guy which cooperates with CSAT (dont remember how the task where called, the Task after rescue POW) i had a PhysX3.dll error. In 4 of 4 times i recieved the error. Confusion was perfect^^

New WLA SP version. Added WIP basecamps for NATO, Green Army and CSAT (which all arrive only after some time), some more events, marked vehicle zones are much more active now to defend their camps and moving closer to opposite side camps (which also find their way around water areas to their destination), resistance soldiers can be recruited in friendly villages +much tweaks/fixes/other small additions.

Some changes require full restart unless using esc-menu to trigger the new short parts (press exec after copy pastign the code to it):

If having US task completed:

_n = ["NATO"] SPAWN SAOKSPAWNBIGCAMP;

[] SPAWN TEUS1;

If having Green Task to capture airfield completed:

_n = ["GREEN"] SPAWN SAOKSPAWNBIGCAMP;

[] SPAWN TEGR1;

i have re-taken this mission after several month, and need some help:

how i can add some static weapon and men in my camp?

how work the respawn?

What are the signs that we are in the top of the screen?

---------- Post added at 10:15 ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 ----------

i have used the rest option in my camp when waitng one men for reinforcement: time is passed, but the men is in the same position....

Some changes require full restart unless using esc-menu to trigger the new short parts (press exec after copy pastign the code to it):

If having US task completed:

_n = ["NATO"] SPAWN SAOKSPAWNBIGCAMP;

[] SPAWN TEUS1;

If having Green Task to capture airfield completed:

_n = ["GREEN"] SPAWN SAOKSPAWNBIGCAMP;

[] SPAWN TEGR1;

Can you explain this, i didnt understand it completley. I played yesterday a couple of hours and i dont want to make something wrong. Missionbased i am 500m away from Fox Crow, he will die^^

So when i have to use the text into the debug window?

You dont need to use it. Only if already having US task (capture pier) or Green task (secure airfield) already completed, then the new related event dont trigger unless using that code.

The resting function only changes time and reset certain player needs. It dosent accelerate events on map. Would be big feature to add with small meaning.

Once creating fortress, you can add static weapons and men if having resistance releated tasks completed or you have unlocked all assets from start options. Respawn make you come back alive after getting killed, so constant save/loadgame isnt needed. HC groups display how many groups you can currently command via Ctrl+Space, the reinforcement status show if you have getting replacements for you team, prestige is the main resource you use to buy/create things, under that there is the amount of related facilities displayed that give prestige faster. Best way is to check notes in M or field manual in esc-menu.

Edited by SaOk

Error in expression <

if ( !(isPlayer _unit ) ) then

{

if (_penalty > 5) then {

[ _unit, _enemy] ca>

Error position: <_penalty > 5) then {

[ _unit, _enemy] ca>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _penalty

Error in expression <c_fsm_trigger;

};

}

else

{

[ _unit, 1, _penalty, time + 5 + random 5, time + 10>

Error position: <_penalty, time + 5 + random 5, time + 10>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _penalty

---

also this doesnt make any sense why would a kamysh tank come out of our base

http://i59.tinypic.com/2pr9xs1.jpg

Dont know what is wrong but i get this stutter again, this stutter which feels like he cant load a task. Every 10 seconds a short stutter->normal gameplay->10seconds later-> short stutter..

New WLA SP update. Mil Shop can be used to buy mod vehicles (if those are added in related lists in mod section), counter-attack rules improved, less exploding vehicles in camps +other tweaks/fixes and small additions.

That error is not mine. ;) The vehicle spawning cant be fully correct. There is much rules, but detecting narrow passages and other complex shapes can be tricky. But will see, will try to improve spawning all the time. In this latest update. E.g. the CSAT built vehicle zones appear near the factory where the vehicles was created. And the counter-attacks only trigger if there is CSAT zones inside 1km when capturing camp.

Keeping eye on the stutter. There could be some older location searches still in some scripts causing extra stutter. Will try to replace those with my new ones.

iva passed my ingame midnight mark and its already dawn... so far only got to capture 2 green bases and 1 blue base which the blue base got recaptured again by CSAT so... unlike my previous games where by the time the sun is up i have already enough established bases that i could relax. good job :thumbsup:

anyway i havnt gone too far from the mission so ill just wait a couple more updates before updating then restarting again

Edited by xrook

Thanks, :) btw if someone find the new balanse too challenging, the two easier difficulties trigger events much more slowly. Will keep making the higher difficulties even more deadly so you would need to retreat often. Only manage get stronger in later game. CSAT could be more focused to take factories too and maybe even build own ones.

More deadly? Hahahahahaha, this made my day^^

btw: stutter didnt stop at the afternoon, while stutering i finished 2 tasks to be sure that the stutter doesnt belongs to unfinished missions. Need to start a new mission :(

big BUG:

successfully recaptured a recaptured blue base and its not marked in the map anymore

and no allied troop spawns along with it

bug:

also please delete the destroyed green base from game and in map

my fortress says destroyed but the game still says i can build anything

that was a total waste of time trying to recapture an empty (because of bugs) base

half way trough out my mission of recapturing the blue base, CSAT was already ambushing the green base i just left... i was like "what the hell, fuck it lets just continue the mission"

Edited by xrook

Was the dissapeared blue base the camp-marked? That green base guardpost-marked? How it was destroyed, you mean you used delete-function and it didnt work?

Will do testing. Strange if the camp marker dissapeared, there should be only command to change it's color. Else its possible the camp loop got stucked somehow, but marker shouldnt dissapear.

i built the green base inside the blue base, when the blue base got recaptured and when i recaptured it back i noticed that the green base fortress (the last one in the list when building) was also destroyed

the blue square marker is not marked in my map and only thats left was the green marker of my destroyed green base

i forgot the take a screenie danm