SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

I dont know if its just me or not but I cant seem to be able to make static objects anymore, the little arrow stays on the ground instead of creating the object. (tried with static tanks/AA and also AI teams) The factory generates a mortar for example but I cant create any defenses at my bases, I tried 3 different bases iirc

Also, how do I turn off the blurry thing again? I rested for over 8 hours and ate/drank etc and healed at a medic but the blurred vision keeps coming in and out. I looked and cant find an option to disable it :/

next time you start the game you have to hit restart not resume. then when you get the options screen after credits there is an option there to disable player needs. from there no more eating or drinking required. dont worry because this will resume your game where you left it.

I dont know if its just me or not but I cant seem to be able to make static objects anymore, the little arrow stays on the ground instead of creating the object. (tried with static tanks/AA and also AI teams) The factory generates a mortar for example but I cant create any defenses at my bases, I tried 3 different bases iirc

Also, how do I turn off the blurry thing again? I rested for over 8 hours and ate/drank etc and healed at a medic but the blurred vision keeps coming in and out. I looked and cant find an option to disable it :/

Thanks*

In the latest mission version, I have also added mission options in shift+1 menu. You can change many options from there including player needs, difficulty level...

Will check the constructing if there is some new bug. But noticed also earlier that sometimes mortar is created even having some other static weapon selected. Will tweak that too.

In the latest mission version, I have also added mission options in shift+1 menu. You can change many options from there including player needs, difficulty level...

Will check the constructing if there is some new bug. But noticed also earlier that sometimes mortar is created even having some other static weapon selected. Will tweak that too.

Yeah I noticed that too, found a mortar in the field about 50m from the entrance. I usually place mortars inside my base so didnt know how that happened

New WLA SP update. Added gear shop (vests, hats, backpacks, items, scopes, binoculars), beach event fixes, some gear function improvements/fixes.

New SP WLA update. Added glasses in shops + own section in gear selecting, added gear cinema, gear function fixes, added soldier recruit function in mil shop (better faction, better skilled soldiers).

AiComTarget would be nice, but need to keep SP version 3rd party free. Would like to see that script in addon form. Would then make it optional addon if possible unless it would work automatically. Edited by SaOk

With pisteet = 10000; ;)

Edit: Working on dynamic location cinema:

Edited by SaOk

New experimental WLA SP update (only in dropbox and withSix). Changed all old cinema to appear in dynamic random locations. Still WIP feature - sometimes there can be camera vision blocked with some obstacle and camera angles are not always good. Will try to work on that soon, still having some issues with lineintersect check. Added also some new cinema and one optional side route for first resistance task. Insertion currently may play up to 3 short cutscenes in row. Will combine those later and also make certain cutscenes optional (there could setting to have more or less stuff played as cinema). As note - enemies should have simulation halted while cutscenes are playing so player shouldnt die during those.

Also added new UI to display captured factories and other with color symbols (of what is needed more to have factories running full speed). Soldier recruit have new others section where all rest west/guerilla side units are listed. Having some crashes with dev-build, would seem like build issue (error in PhysX3_x86.dll), but leaving to holiday in monday so updating mission there only after returning (from the 8 day trip), just to be sure the new massive camera functions and other new stuff arent crashing the game.

Edited by SaOk

Thx man, PhysX3_x86 errors seems to be usual in Arma, didnt find a single good solution to this error and a Ticket is active since beta. Seems legit.

Thx for the update, enjoy your holiday :)

Thanks :), moved back to official build and not getting crashes yet.

Small WLA SP update (dropbox, withSix). Dynamic cinema should be working much better now.

Edited by SaOk

Nice will test that too.

WLA SP update (dropbox, withSix). Added many (near 10) new short dynamic cutscenes in civilians tasks and for two tasks received from friendly soldiers.

I am having a awesome time with this mission, but I found two problems for which I need some help:

• My helicopter transport don't work, I can't give a destination to the pilot.
  • I can't block reinforcements too, when I disable it and close the shift+1 menu it resets to "enabled".

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

• My helicopter transport don't work, I can't give a destination to the pilot.

Me too, it never works

The helicopter transport should mostly work good. You need to wait that it lands then command team in, get in and once all are in - left click once anywhere on map and with short delay chopper should start heading there. While flying you can still keep clicking on map to give new LZ point until the radiomessage comes of landing. But sometimes I have also seen chopper getting stucked, will try to work on that. Else would suspect that there is some mod-conflict that prevent the function to work. It should work right at least 90% of time.

Cant repro yet the block reinforcements bug, working right so far for me. Are you sure, that you have the latest mission version? There was bug in that for sometime around 1-2 months ago. But will keep testing that.

Will add more insertion team types soon, supporting selected mods. German BWMod could be definitely one.

Havent played in a few months, tried the latest version and really don't like it. What was the last version that had VAS and is it available to download?

Thanks SaOk, I will try that with the chopper. And I have the latest version of the mission.

Congratulations for the awesome work with this mission, the best for Arma 3 in my opinion.

I got Problems with other mods.

As you can see, i used for Enemys other Vehicles and Units.Bbut when its used from Game, they are always green Forces.

Do have I anything wrong or whats going up?

arma32014-06-2916-59-0tjm3.jpg arma32014-06-2917-00-xlk3h.jpg

the vehicles and soldiers have faction side set in addon config. Partially you may be able to still mix the classes - made the most, if not all, my scripts support that, but there could be still some issues including those wrong color map markers. Cant edit that in mission side. Would need to create addon to change the configs.

1.71 version in moddb.com probably still have VAS but it just very outdated.

I got some problem in v1.994 ( or somethin' like that , a new version ive downloaded from Dropbox)

with the contruction truck all I can build just these fortress , nothing else.

tried with version 1.975 ( older from moddb ) Im stuck after fist mission, its show "kill foxcrow" but there are no marker in the map, like the 1.994 version')

im sory with my bad English

p/s: is there any way to re-open "gear menu" and "outfit menu" after fist use. its only show once fist time open the YQ_Mod right?