SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

I may change the storages be more local. At least that you could access the stuff collected to any vehicle. But currently you can also access the gear section if having ammo-truck nearby.

Spawn of the "AT-Launcher" didnt work. It takes the cost of 40 Points but the Launcher and the guy which should use it didnt spawn

Edit: seems it work nothing of the defenseguns, no Tank, no Armored AA Vehicle,GL Vehicle. The first ones is spawn worked, but then i wanted to repositioning them and sold them. After this it stopped working

Edited by LSD_Timewarp82

Ok, will test that soon. Had some similar issues before too, seems like not yet fixed.

Thanks, you both. :)

Update coming soon again in day or two. Recreating the guardpost scripts. Should become less CPU demanding, fixed all removal issues and new object dont blink even when purchased. Also managed to fix missing gear issues when team-mates are created with random weapon or cloned after being teleported. Will be also easier to include optional custom clothing addons later.

Maybe some (just 2 or 3) Special Cooldown Zones would be good, zones where CSAT is totaly unable to spawn. You know i love the mod cause the Enemy is still pushing, but sometimes even a Rambo 1,2&3 would be happy to have a break of these pushing clowns, in a cooldown Zone it would be possible to think about new strategy, or building a small camp with Reinforcement, just to have a little more space on the map, maybe a single frame of hope against the always pushing twats.

Cause if you kill a squad of them the next one is already spawned 500meters away and rolling to players position to kill you. Maybe you know what i mean. Its the same with Military Bases, thats heavilly unbalanced in my opinion when you start the mission and you were dropped on an island which has a bunch of Basecamps but all Military stuff belongs to them

It´s just an idea, feel free to ignore it ^^

Edited by LSD_Timewarp82

Yeah, i kind of agree, keeping up "late game" control in this mission might be the only "weakness" of it, just because it pretty much becomes a nightmare with stuff spawning behind your defensive lines and whatnot.

My dream for this mission would be some sort of late game territorial gameplay with borders shown on the map expanding or contracting depending on the camps/guardposts controlled by each faction. Within the borders spawn rate should be very low with only camps/guardposts close to the border getting attacked on a frequent basis. Might be difficult to implement, but that would be incredible. As for an idea that might be easier to implement: Maybe just give each camp an invisible circular zone around it with a specific size depending on the camps defenses. Within the zones spawnrates could be lowered or have "cooldowns".

Mid 2013 there was no possibilty to rearm and refuel vehicles. Is this in now? If a hint would be nice since I cant find it but maybe I am blind :)

New SP WLA update. Guardpost scripts rewritten to work better and be less demanding, team-mate missing gear issues solved, added uniform screen (new button in the gear function) to get addon content for use.

I like the ideas, but currently already enemy spawning should drop much after capturing many camps. CSAT is able to spawn only mostly to areas that have their camp under 6km away. The attack events may have more buggy outcome, even those select the closest Blue camp as target from random CSAT camp. But ignoring ocean which gives strange picks sometimes. Will try to tweak that soon.

Didnt yet add rearm/fuel-functions, you can only use gear drops and support vehicles from airfields, but those dont seem to rearm some vehicles. Should work on that soon too.

Edit: If choosing PMC team, pistols arent removed for team-mates and they report low ammo again, even they have it. Will remove pistols for all options in the new update.

Edited by SaOk

I will try it in a few minutes :)

Maybe you could give the NATO a few outpost (Military) when beginning a fresh mission, then the start wouldnt be so hectical ^^

New SP WLA update. Improved gear function, tasks can be now got from friendly soldiers (much less automatic enabled tasks), defend events more rare, attack event can be started only from when speaking with soldiers + Fixes, tweaks and optimizations.

As small bug already noticed that forgot to add right text for the attack event. It have rescue officer lines instead. But will not upload hotfix for that. Will gather more updates for tommorrow.

Edited by SaOk

Cool, will try as always in a few minutes. Yesterdays Version was good, great Performance i have to say. Maybe following Version with possibility to deactivate the Zeus Lightning, that would be great.

Some issues here. The helo of the start refuses to land. It makes turns and lot of adjustments in the air but nothing more.

That is only in DEV-build. Reported it in the dev-thread, but seems like its still there.

Some issues here. The helo of the start refuses to land. It makes turns and lot of adjustments in the air but nothing more.

Dont forget that u will respawn when dead, so if the Helo wont land you simply Jump.

I just started playing the single player version and trying to do the "base camp" task but I can't find the tents. I open up the construction menu and all I see are five kinds of bunkers and a tower. So where do I find the tents?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out I had to build a bunker first to get access to the tents.

Edited by thumbgreen

Any chance of a coop update to restore basic functions (like dying ;)?)

SaOk,

in my opinion it was a better mission structure a half year ago, the versions before you implemented that "Angry Civilian" feature. I mean the cutscense situation, it was better after the cutscenes that you stay at this place after spoken to the resistance. It was more locgic after rescued the contact that you were stay there. Actually player and your team are gonna teloported back where the rescue were done

Sure, will remove that wounded system from COOP unless getting it work. Will make it at least optional. Hope to work it soon.

Updated small WLA SP update. Some bug fixes and disabled attack/defend-event voices for now until reworked.

Will try to think something for that fast-traveling to cutscene and back. Anyway will need to keep locations dynamic. If player is thrown to that beach everytime on earlygame, most likely he will always wander much in that area. Maybe better would be to take player back to his camp or something. Or have random location cutscenes.

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

Small COOP WLA update is here. Removed the wounding system for now and there was maybe some other small fixes. But will try to have bigger update later during next week.

Let me know if any issues appear, there might be still some respawn issue even couldnt reproduce any for now.

WLA COOP might be running soon on new ultra fast BIS server.

Hmm,

need to get used to teh new gear system... Liked teh VAS system a bit more.....

Ach well, i'll get used to it :)

I see people misses VAS, so am i but new system is very immersive.

Sorry, VAS is not coming back. But will improve my own function slowly. :) New mission updates soon again.