SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

The wounding system came with saving disabled command in example init.sqf. Not sure if it support saving, but could try to remove that for the next version. Unless I manage to make my own savegame system from SP to work in COOP too.

Great work SaOk, I really enjoy this.

I've got one quick question though, I wasn't able to find the answer: How can I assign AI units to a camp (i.e. the metal bunker) I built?

Best regards and thanks,

Painter

Thanks, you can purchase AI guards from the construction menu after creating the bunker, but you also need have met resistance contact or unlocked all assets from start menu.

but you also need have met resistance contact or unlocked all assets from start menu

Thanks for the quick reply, this was the input I was missing. No off to some hours of WLA :)

The wounding system came with saving disabled command in example init.sqf. Not sure if it support saving, but could try to remove that for the next version. Unless I manage to make my own savegame system from SP to work in COOP too.

would be really great!

it's kinda impossible to conquer the island in a single gamesession :D

Wish this would work with AIA or other stuff that adds A2 tanks, weapons, etc... I really want to have different units such as T-80 tank or Apache Heli.

Wish this would work with AIA or other stuff that adds A2 tanks, weapons, etc... I really want to have different units such as T-80 tank or Apache Heli.

Why should it not work? I use the A2 Heli ports and other stuff like RDS in my Singleplayer mission. U just need a tool that u can spawn those things. Something like fhq_debug or MCC...

Hey there,

I have two questions:

- Shift+Y for talking doesn't work, it keeps setting me to the prone position (which I had Y assigned to before playing WLA). What can I do?

- How do you capture power plants that are not assigned as a task? (The white-symbol-ones on the map).

Thanks in advance and thanks again for the great mod,

Painter

Edited by Painter

It might be intended but I observed several bugs with the wounding system. It seems like you are able to withstand a lot of damage, apparently I never "died" my character only gets incredible slow but never to a state where he is lying on the ground and needs to be revived by a teammate. You are almost immortal...

The other thing I noticed is, that I can't really revive AI teammates, sometimes you are able to give them first aid and sometimes they get back up, but most of the times they just stay downed and there's nothing you can do to help them. also the first aid sign is being displayed all the time although you helped your teammate.

(I'm talking about the Coop Version ;) )

I just wanted to let you know these bugs, I really enjoy this mission, it's really great to play and keeps getting better all the time!

Some of the new stuff that is coming (most likely later today) in the next SP update:

New roadblocks for undercover-mode, music, voice-acting, 3d icon, many tweaks...

In COOP version there is currently do immortal bug, trying to update COOP during next week. Thanks for all feedback. :)

Yes, lowered the changes for thunder, but accidentally got hit. Didnt plan that for the video. :)

Man, my voice is so raspy after all that voice acting. Can't wait to hear it myself when I play it!

New SP update is here (this time only dropbox and steam. Need to do separate version later for withSix since they have 20mb limit). New music tracks (by [FR] Helios), more voice-acting (by Jinzor), 3dicons, some new cinema, added roadblocks (WIP, will expand the feature still much making those more deadly), undercover tweaks (you can keep pistols in backpack and holstered pistols dont loose attachments) and other tweaks/fixes.

Bigger update(s) (on my side) hopefully next week.

Had to upload hotfix. Roadblock 3d-icons werent deleted sometimes.

I've just finished WLS and it's great. The bases ale somehow better defended and even if it's lost the AI is able to regain them!

If I'd like to modify WLA mission for myself and give myself a little handicap in the AI battle calculations where should I start?

please make a version without zeus thunder^^

The battle calculations depends on values in battleodds.sqf. B_ is NATO, I_ Greeks and O_CSAT. The values can be changed freely, but be carefull to keep value arrays at rigth size, else there could be errors.

Will make the Zeus thunder optional or remove it totally.

i have "lost" this mission for some time: the yelloy information at the top of the screen are?

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

i stop my squad to back before find the contact, why after find it, i have my squad around me and lost the camion and the hunter....????

Hey SaOk, first of, impressive work.

Second, after me and my squad tested the Altis coop 48 version. It all ran nice and smooth except for one thing. We could not revive each other, the animation just kept going and going with no effect.

Third, after a squad leader dies, and respawns (since i couldnt get revived due to above mentioned issue) i lost all "squad leader" perks, so i couldnt spawn on anyone, see them on the UI, construct, change plr rights and so forth.

Anyhow, its not a big deal, but in the long run it does get quite annoying.

So far me and the guys are having a huge blast, the performance is smooth on our server with 10+ players and its simply amazing so far, keep up the great work.

"Resume" option should have also saved what villages was bribed to be friendly. I had to bribe them again after resuming :)

SaOK i also got a question.

Since after i have added the use of R3F Weapons mod, and M4/M14 and some more into the mission.sqm... it seems that in the server rpt log, that the server wont start since it just keeps saying that;

19:22:00 Missing addons detected:
19:22:00   R3F_Famas_F1_HG_DES
19:22:00   R3F_HK417S_HG _DES
19:22:00   RHARD_MK18AFGD_F
19:22:00   PEQ15_A3_Top
19:22:00   FHQ_optic_AC11704
19:22:00   FHQ_optic_LeupoldERT_tan
19:22:00 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.R3F_Famas_F1_HG_DES, R3F_HK417S_HG _DES, RHARD_MK18AFGD_F, PEQ15_A3_Top, FHQ_optic_AC11704, FHQ_optic_LeupoldERT_tan
19:22:00 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\WLADialog.hpp, line 95: '/WLaDialog/controls/RscCheckbox_25

Even tho the addons are installed on the server and so forth.

Been trying to wrap my head around it, but ended up rolling back to default.

--

Found the solution, had to place random objects as "place holders" that use the mentioned addons, now it works just fine, but adding them manually through mission.sqm doesnt seem to work, so yeah opening it up in editor and then adding placeholders, saving the map and repackaging it with PBO works wonders :)

Edited by Octanen
Solution found.