SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

They are still very offensive but its better than before ^^

33edkx.jpg

Were an option at missionstart possible which says that captured camps or specific camps cant be recaptured again? An option to choose with Yes/No

Cause honestly i dont think anybody can capture the island clearly, not even Hulk or Ironman could do this. The AI is strictly to dumb to defend over a specific time.

Holy crap! :butbut: What kind of madness is that with those camps? Memo to self.... never place camps that closely together.

They are still very offensive but its better than before ^^

http://abload.de/thumb2/33edkx.jpg

Were an option at missionstart possible which says that captured camps or specific camps cant be recaptured again? An option to choose with Yes/No

Cause honestly i dont think anybody can capture the island clearly, not even Hulk or Ironman could do this. The AI is strictly to dumb to defend over a specific time.

It´s no madness, its usual in this area (main Airport)

In this area and around ~5km its extreme hard to hold a base. When u leave the area to your AI mates they loose it within 10 minutes.

Why can't we choose our vest or uniform in COOP? This is very frustrating for a squad that needs to switch out roles and whatnot, and getting the right gear for the job.

When i call gear drop from support menu it shows as dropped but no orange smoke grenade or the crate shows up. I see bright chemlight too.

New SP WLA version is here (dropbox, steam, withsix). 3 new task types (to get more friendly vehicle zones), purchased support now turn into vehicle zone after left behind, player can choose now his identity, items now spawn in all houses inside certain range (50m default), civs shouldnt spawn/walk in(to) object no more, some other tweaks.

I try to include the item section back soon in COOP. The smoke grenades dont work for some reason when crate is landed, may try to tweak it at some point again if its at the end some bug in my side.

Yeah when i get a supply drop crates go underground at the moment they land.

First of all, great work Saok, thank you for all your hard work. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me:

ballance / realism:

-after capturing the first zone, enemy reinforcements keep coming and coming, there's no end

-way too many enemy fighting vehicles, you're only busy to defend against them

minor issues:

- need to fire up a flare for more gear but can't find a GL anywhere ?

- need to deliver a barrel of water, where do i find that and how to transport ?

cheers,

gambla

The suplly/weapon crates indeed crash down and dissapear. It's like they spawn without parachute and just crash down......

Other then that, I just keep loving this "mission".

Also getting the crate drop issue, something wrong with physics for those (after the recent game patch). Will see if fix is possible or is there need for bug ticket.

---------- Post added at 16:43 ---------- Previous post was at 16:25 ----------

Ok, here is the bug ticket to vote:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17737

Very good difficulty indeed SaOK. After immediately ejected from heli at start, ten or more enemy surrendered my team. Then couple of minutes later two armored car and two tank appeared then imagine the rest... Oh, but before that my team got obliterated by artillery before even get to first rescue mission. Well, i would like to suggest couple of things like "secure airfield mission" don't appear until we construct a base and it should be activate closest one to our HQ. Also if these spawn rate of enemy vehicles will stay that way would you give Titan AT Launcher to our player character with two extra missiles in bag and to our AT team member too. That would make things bearable at least.

Edited by dostunuz

Yeah when i get a supply drop crates go underground at the moment they land.

also for me...

Maybe is better to add a limit option for Infantry/vehilces or let them spawn only at a certain locations to get more time and make it easier.

Edited by TeilX

Is the Steam version outdated ? I still can't destroy the antennas, tried two satchels on the antenna between Gorni (?) and that AI camp. ? :(

Meanwhile the mission becomes unplayable... After meet Resistance Contact and capture the camp for them my Frames goes down to 10. On 770GTX SLI ^^ Seems legit!

Dont know if it´s the mission with the ton of units creation or the newest patch..

Have had some pause with the game, but back especially when the new jets come tommorrow. Will try to tweak the vehicle balanse, also check the FPS issue, if there is some new bug after I updated many scripts to match updated ones from COOP. But there was some reports of low FPS in MP (with DEV-version) if the issue is related to that.

Managed to tweak the crate issue away already, will be in the next version near weekend.

The antenna issue is also game related, there is related bug ticket for that few pages back.

Have had some pause with the game, but back especially when the new jets come tommorrow. Will try to tweak the vehicle balanse, also check the FPS issue, if there is some new bug after I updated many scripts to match updated ones from COOP. But there was some reports of low FPS in MP (with DEV-version) if the issue is related to that.

Managed to tweak the crate issue away already, will be in the next version near weekend.

The antenna issue is also game related, there is related bug ticket for that few pages back.

I think with vehicle tweaking you on the right way, ive had some tests right now: Fps drops massivley when vehicles join the area where u are, so i decided to delete these (only in the area where i was) and the fps raises instantly by 15-20 fps after the vehicles were gone. It´s confusing, never were these problems so huge.

But i looking forward to next release :)

Another bug is that enemies or allies keep rearming at vehicles even if they got destroyed. I just saw an enemy squad rearming at burning vehicle.

I'm having a weird issue where I can't see the ammo boxes I call in from the support menu...but other players can. Anyone else getting this?

I have had the problem of crashing the whole game since the last update......

Thing is, I also have the new MCC 4, the combination might be trouble....

Any1 else having this issue?

I have had the problem of crashing the whole game since the last update......

Thing is, I also have the new MCC 4, the combination might be trouble....

Any1 else having this issue?

Nope, i use MCC4 too, no crashes here.