SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

I have this Performance issues again, like ~10 versions ago :(

The issues started when u updated the versions with civilians and this guy which is talking from time to time

I will compile the player damage handler script, if it would help. Also see other improvements. Will check it soon.

Ok mate, i ll wait for the next version :)

btw: this command with rain didnt work, it started rain 10 seconds after i had written 3 days ago. Any suggestions? It rains too when i start with everyone setup (D) Cloudy and the new ones didnt work also. It always start to rain, and no clouds on thy sky, didnt matter, rain comes :confused:

SaOK,

Once you are done with your missions for the modern version of Arma 3, do you have any plans to create missions for the Arma 3 Iron Front mod? I think whatever you produce would be very popular. I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

New COOP version of WLA is here (steam, dropbox and in few minutes in withSix). COOP is now updated to match better the SP version. Could be sligtly buggy after the heavy changes, but tested main features to work. Let me know how it runs. :) There is 0-0-2 radio command available for team-leader to check server stats in case performance go down.

I am very interested of the Iron Front in A3 (and also chernarus). Already early converted WLA for it for testing, but decided to postbone it little until getting the concept little more forward. Will have mission running for IF soon.

I am very interested of the Iron Front in A3 (and also chernarus). Already early converted WLA for it for testing, but decided to postbone it little until getting the concept little more forward. Will have mission running for IF soon.

Thanks for the excellent news. I'll be happy to be among your first players when it comes out. :yay:

New SP version of WLA is here (steam, dropbox, withSix). Some more optimizations.

New SP version of WLA is here (steam, dropbox, withSix). Some more optimizations.

Vehicle Counter is at 120 after 10 minutes and at 133 just 1 minute after that^^

K, will check. Didnt change much, that could be the burning village issue reappering.

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

Hotfix released for both SP and COOP (steam,dropbox, withSix). Disabled village fires for now (was possible performance leak).

Will test the mission more during today, but most likely the vehicle leak was from that (it did it many times before but thought the issue was fixed at some point - will recreate that function before enabling back).

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 ----------

Hotfix 2 for SP. Had testmode left on.

This high vehicle values appears more often than previous times. In the near of Kavala and Airport the amount increasaed very fast to 260 and more, playing was inpossible then. I´ve tried to teleport to other location, the amount was sinkink again but raises very fast when back again in the near of the 2 zones i have written on top there..

That could have been the village fires (also can happen with other named locations). For some reason it spawned the fire around 60 if not more sometimes for me. When getting far it could have still deleted those.

Or are you still getting vehicle over-spawning with the new hotfix?

Hi,

First, I apologize for my english (I’m French). It’s very good job, SaOk.

I used to play Whole Lotta Altis with « MCC Sandbox », especially for the 3d Editor. But since their last update, i can’t play anymore with this mod. The greek army view me like an ennemy, and I lost my camp or guardpost any time I go out of it.

Did you have any solution ?

Tanks, and congratulation again for this work !

Hi,

First, I apologize for my english (I’m French). It’s very good job, SaOk.

I used to play Whole Lotta Altis with « MCC Sandbox », especially for the 3d Editor. But since their last update, i can’t play anymore with this mod. The greek army view me like an ennemy, and I lost my camp or guardpost any time I go out of it.

Did you have any solution ?

Tanks, and congratulation again for this work !

Hi,

this problem will be solved with the common MCC update r17. If u want to play without conflicts of the factions u need to install the MCC r13 release or wait for the r17 release which should be released this weekend ;)

Greets

Thanks, :) havent changed anything bigger that could affect on that, MCC should work same as before, even not fully supporting it. If greeks start to shoot you, they should become friends again after you respawn (rating reseted during that). Unless there is something mixing side values in the MCC.

The COOP version is working so far nicely, have been testing on server named Vilayer.com (thanks for dkftw12345 of that). Working smooth, but will update the COOP in day to include fast-travel, make it possible to unstuck vehicles, and to get new vehicle if previous exploded when touching ground, also add options for team-leader to enable custom key functions for wanted team-mates.

Edit: Thanks, LSD_Timewarp82 for update on that.

No problem man, happy when i can help. User Shay confirmed that he fixed already the factions, he need to do some testes and with the r17 release this problem is gone. I figured it out by myself that the factions are playing crazy since r14 release on January 6th, i ve run the r13 release till the update comes by ^^

SaOk, VTS Weapon Resting had a update and no longer requires CBA + ability save&load the savefiles. Can you implement this to your map? Would be great :)

New WLA COOP version (1-2-2014) is here (dropbox,withSix,Steam). New Features - Leader can grand rights (for wanted player(s) to have ability to use construction system, civ chat, support calls and/or shops - any combination), added fast-travel, AI units can be returned to player, unstuck car function; Fixes - Player gets his backpack back on respawn now, player always leads, new vehicle is sent over exploded one, respawning fixed for captured camps.

I try to check that VTS at some point.

Edited by SaOk

Tried out co-op last night, much better than before but still very glitchy :-(

Does the co-op mission need to be hosted on a dedicated server?

I was hosting on my PC and 1 friend joined, maybe my net/pc aren't good enough. PC is i5-2500k @ 4ghz, 8gb ram and radeon 6950.

A few issues:

I selected dawn as starting time, but for my friend it was mid-day.

When respawning I could not see the mini-map, it was just black and I would be parachuted in at a random point on the map, miles away from my squad. I think maybe the respawn timer is too quick for my PC and it wasnt loading the map quick enough?

When we reached the resistance camp it just disappeared. Also running around static objects were disappearing (barrels, bricks etc).

We bought a couple of trucks from a village, we ran all over that village and 99% sure they didn't spawn.

Many thanks for all your work SaOk, will give todays update a shot asap :)

For all which using MCC while playing WholeLottaAltis: MCCr17 has been released, it fixes the "AAF Army is hostile" problem and turn them back into friendly.

Greets

New COOP hotfix versions are here (dropbox, steam, withSix). There was some bad errors since I switched to official build and forgot to enable error-messages. There is now also 24 and 48 player versions of the mission. The later is just for testing. ;)

The time sync dont yet work, better to leave it as default, also removed wait functions. I try to fix it soon.

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

New COOP hotfix versions are here (dropbox, steam, withSix). There was some bad errors since I switched to official build and forgot to enable error-messages. There is now also 24 and 48 player versions of the mission. The later is just for testing. ;)

The time sync dont yet work, better to leave it as default, also removed wait functions. I try to fix it soon.

New COOP versions are here (dropbox, steam, withSix). Much fixes and tweaks (should more light for server).

There is 48 player version running on BIS stress servers (on official build). Hope some of you jump in to see how it runs with more players (with few players its still very smooth and lag free, but could get worse with longer tries). ;)

In the filter, write stress in that server part. And you need to have official build. The servers can be down sometimes, but probably up especially later today.

There is/will be also server named Vilayer.com running 20 player version of the mission.