SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

New SP version 0.80 is available.

Change Log:

-Enemy/US reinforcements may arrive now from sea

-Enemy reinforcements may arrive now with air transport

-Added much empty vehicles/boats

-Added minefields

-"Sniper pack" content included (if detected)

-More civilian zones

-Surrendering conditions improved (for enemy)

-Other tweaks and fixes

Dissemparking should work normally. You need to active all the team-members and press 4-1.

Edited by SaOk

Thanks for the update :)

Disembark has always worked properly for me.

I'm wondering if he is trying to use eject?

The "eject" (6-X) should work everywhere even if the vehicle is moving, is on air or over deep water. Just played first time the mission through, took near 2 hours. Mission seem to get much easier during progress. I will continue working on this adding more tasks and cinema to have more proper later part of the mission.

I get an error message now, even though I have both FHQ Accessories and the FHQ M4 pack installed.

"No entry

'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.FHQ_optic_HWS'.

The mission seems to work otherwise though.

There is some other wrong classnames too even I copy-pasted the listed one. Going to try correcting those at some point. Some of my scripts are also giving errors when loading savegame. I think those are from removed units, would need to add more isNull checks. :)

Hi SaOk I'm having a really weird issue just with your mission - my weapon won't fire every time I click. This is for any weapon. I will shoot, then the next 2-4 mouse clicks do nothing, then it will shoot again. Seems completely random. This only happens with this mission however. It wasn't doing it at first but I have a couple hours into it now (taking my sweet time) and it does it for any weapon now. Makes it almost impossible to do anything since I don't know whether I will actually be able to shoot someone or not.

I have that issue too sometimes, it comes and goes away. I dont know why it happens, but it was even worse with MP version of the mission until game got more patched. Not much that I could do, but I continue tweaking to have more stable performance.

Mission doesn't seem to want to start, says something about missing takistan. Which is odd, considering it's got Stratis in the name...

I have another mission named Whole Lotta War which is for takistan (but which is currently broken since there is conflict between AiA-mod and the game). Are you sure that you are not mixing files? Still strange if it says Stratis, I will check the mission file soon.

Edited by SaOk

Is there any way to play the SP mission as co-op?

It would really work well with 2-3 of my friends. The co-op mission seems to require more people for it to play well.

I should update the scripts to detect the other players too or the clients would miss all the dialog and task updates. But I may create new coop version especially once the beta content have been released and I have expanded the mission more. There could be smaller 5 or 6 player coop version identical to the SP version and then the old coop with more playable spots.

I'm playing the SP mission with the latest dev version of A3...

I am at the point where I have to meet the locals at Agios Cephas. The first bunch of locals told me the leader was in the other house, but I am unable to progress any further. The "leader" NPC just stands there and the dialog does not start.

Last time i played the mission this did not happen, in fact i don't even remember talking to the other locals at all, the first NPC i came to was the leader, and the mission progressed as normal

Addons (pbo-files) can be installed in custom folder in arma3 folder. E.g. create myAddons folder then addons folder in it and place the pbos there. Then in steam and the game propertion, add shortcut command -mod=myAddons;.

The dialog should start when you have the leader in sight (there should be 3 armed men in the room) and you are less than 6m away. For each dialog line, the condition must be true else the script waits.

That part havent bugged for me yet, but I should add extra code to make sure the leader never moves away or dies before the conversation.

Edited by SaOk

There was a bit of a firefight before when i got close to the area. Maybe he got caught in the crossfire :D? I didn't see any corpses around so maybe he ran off.

There was 3 men in the two story house, and these were the ones that told me the leader was in the other house, but the house with the leader only contained 2 men instead of the 3 that should have been there

I will tweak that for next version. I may wait until the beta content have released for the dev-version. Would like to expand the mission much more. Going to include the new green army too.

I have that issue too sometimes, it comes and goes away. I dont know why it happens, but it was even worse with MP version of the mission until game got more patched. Not much that I could do, but I continue tweaking to have more stable performance.

Hi - love the missions. I also get this inability to fire every so often. It happens on mess about missions I've made myself. Can't seen to reliably reproduce it to post on the feedback tracker.

Hi SaOk, Thank you for your mission!

There are a few comments(SP version).

1. Ammo Boxes on the bases disappear. I put in a ammobox all my flares, and they, too, disappeared. Now I can not find them and do one of the task. You can add a flares into the other boxes(which are marked on the map)?

2. Almost all of the Ifrits bots break on the rocks. This makes it easier to pass the mission.

3. Some (or all?) Cars disappear. Is there a way to fix them for the player to avoid this?

Edited by podvoxx

Thanks, :)

inability to fire and ifrits breaking easily on rocks are probably improved in the game patches. Not much I can do except, I will compile more of the functions that may improve performance slightly.

To make crates/vehicles not to disapper, you need to this into the init-box:

this setvariable ["AmCrate",1];

Or add the variable from any other script/trigger (e.g. init.sqf) with:

nameOfTheCrateOrVehicle setvariable ["AmCrate",1];

Addons (pbo-files) can be installed in custom folder in arma3 folder. E.g. create myAddons folder then addons folder in it and place the pbos there. Then in steam and the game propertion, add shortcut command -mod=myAddons:

By doing this will this automatically change the primary weapon in the beginning? Or can be found in crates later in the game?

thanks for the SP mission!

Player team have the default gear even with the addons. But AI units have randomly gear from the detected addons (you can use any combination of the listed addons). And randomly the crates have gear from the addons too. There is some classnames wrong, that could display error-message and leave the AI without weapon. Else those messages are harmless. I will try to fix those at somepoint.

New quick update 0.90 with beta content is available for SP Whole Lotta Stratis. I continue working on the late mission and cutscenes.

Change Log:

-REQUIREMENT: ArmA3 Beta (released 25th june) or dev-version

-Added Beta content (green army, new vehicles/units, music...)

-Some new tasks/scenery

-"Kalashnikov AK-47 [ALPHA]" by hotshotmike1001 added as optional addon

-Other tweaks, additions and fixes

Thanks for the fast update, just playing and having a blast with this mission!

wow, the mission is really hard, i fail at taking the first camp with the greeks. and im really not new to arma^^

Edited by SimonSays