Sign in to follow this  
KamiSama

HOW TO FIX PERFORMANCE!!! read now if you get low fps with low usage

DISABLE VSYNC, my fps went from 20 on a beast machine to 80 on 2560x1600 with everything max... we have to deal witht he screen tearing or try to force it with drivers or something.

@Dwaight

Sorry for being OT, but you are the first person I have ever seen to include your mouse mat in your list of system specs. ;)

Epic haha!

Do people even read those "HEREZ MY PC GUYS" signatures? I thought it became uncool in 2005.

Do people even read those "HEREZ MY PC GUYS" signatures? I thought it became uncool in 2005.

Caring about if things are cool or not became uncool in 1991.

I`ve changed post processing to low or standard, it gives me 20 fps more (580gtx)

PP is easily earned FPS, because nobody likes the post processing. Nobody I know. Low or Off!

@Dwaight

Sorry for being OT, but you are the first person I have ever seen to include your mouse mat in your list of system specs. ;)

Epic haha!

haha yeah i actually copyd it from overclock.net :yay:

Sorry to state the obvious, but this is an Alpha after all....

Sorry to state the obvious, but this is an Alpha after all....

And the sun doesn't shine at 2am in England. It's an Alpha, yes. So what? This is why people report things.

Good day all, im running a GTX 550 ti OC with a AMD phenom II 945 x4 3.0 ghz processor 4 GB ram, i have Vsync off, post proc off, infact most of the stuff like that including anti aliasing off. Running everything else maxed such as, terrain and such. But only get 20 FPS, 40 ish when on single player, hit lows of 9 in multiplayer. Its odd that it wont utalize my resources properly, settings things to very high or higher means itl utilize my GPU, but yet it doesnt seem to have any effect.

And the sun doesn't shine at 2am in England. It's an Alpha, yes. So what? This is why people report things.

Use the feedback tracker as Winfernal suggested, i was merely pointing out it was an alpha, no need to be rude about it.

yea turning things to Ultra or low doesn't impact FPS so much (about 10-15%), Vsync doesn't change a thing here, everything maxed I get around 25-30fps and my GTX 670 on average is also only used to about 50%. So something's off here indeed ^^

It's useful for troubleshooting.