memphisbelle

ArmA3 Classnames - no discussions

Has anyone got the className for the purple "non-combatant" targets used in the Firing Drills? I can't find them in the editor to place...are they there???

Has anyone got the className for the purple "non-combatant" targets used in the Firing Drills? I can't find them in the editor to place...are they there???

It's a Simple Target (Target_F) with this init:

this setObjectTexture [0, '']; this setObjectTexture [1, '#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.4,0.0,0.5,1.0,co)'];

what are the classname for the 45acp ammo for the KRISS and the 1911?

On dev build that's "30Rnd_45ACP_Mag_SMG_01" for the KRISS (Vermin SMG) and "9Rnd_45ACP_mag" for the 1911 (ACP-C2).

Bonus: The dev build .45 ACP suppressor (for both weapons) is "muzzle_snds_acp".

On dev build that's "30Rnd_45ACP_Mag_SMG_01" for the KRISS (Vermin SMG) and "9Rnd_45ACP_mag" for the 1911 (ACP-C2).

Bonus: The dev build .45 ACP suppressor (for both weapons) is "muzzle_snds_acp".

Thanks mate - or SMG_01_Holo_pointer_snds_F already has the silencer attached.

I very much apprechiate the work all you guys have done for getting this all together, but it has always struck me as odd that something so vital to mission making has always been so piecemeal? Isn't there a page or text document somewhere that lists ALL classnames (weapons, vehicles, units) etc etc in one place rather than having to dig through 5 pages of forum threads?

Thanks.

:butbut: These name changes are driving me nuts! Did they have to be changed? :confused:

They make mission making for A3 pointless :lecture:

Edited by jgaz-uk

People

We badly and urgently need a fresh update list of class name for EVERYTHING.

All the class name list in the scripting forum and else were, are out of date

(units, ship, vehicle, armor, helicopter etc etc etc).

Even the wiki thing is not updated.

EX: what is the class name for a FULL SQUAD of soldier?? (to create an infantryPool

in a script) etc etc.

Regards

Problem with full everything is that everything isn't set in stone yet. Till then you can use the ingame Config viewer or Six Config Browser for the latest versions of everything. Group names are found in cfgGroups. This post here shows a script which can spawn any of the current active groups for Opfor to give you an idea of how to spawn them.

...what is the class name for a FULL SQUAD of soldier?? (to create an infantryPool

Regards

Run the Editor Click on the cog wheel icon beside the fx scroll down and look for CfgGroups, then choose your side.

eg.

East CfgGroups

"OIA_InfSentry"
"OIA_InfSquad"
"OIA_InfSquad_Weapons"
"OIA_InfTeam"
"OIA_InfTeam_AT"

simples..

Beerkan thank you.

kylania you are right, but I when to Six Config Browser and check each page

not so sure about the exactitude of those info sorry to say, thanks for your help.

Best regards gentlemen

Six Config Browser has not been updated to v0.72 and is still on v0.70 (initial beta stable build).

Beta 7.4

I opted out of [DEV] because I got fed up of the continual updates giving errors. Now there has been an update for the regular ArmA3 Beta that is giving all the errors that [DEV] did, the game is unplayable again.:butbut:

Could not Bohemia not provide a tool that will automatically update the name changes in missions. So as to keep people from loosing interested in [DEV], the community released one but that's going to be out of date now.

Edited by jgaz-uk

Probably a newb question but what's the class name for the TRG silencer? Can't find it anywhere.

muzzle_snds_m

m?!

You know I tried a few letters but not "m". Thanks kylania.

Did they remove the AA ammo for OPFOR? The classname was RPG32_AA_F and then changed to M_RPG32_AA_F but no I'm getting an error that says no such thing. Also I dont see it in the config viewer in the editor.

That allinone is not easier to use. What do I do with it? Just search the .cpp file? Six config browser is much better

EDIT:

I may be mistaken but it looks likes it was replaced by a Titan

Edited by Manzilla

There's two RPG rounds now: RPG32_F and RPG32_HE_F

There's three Titan rounds now: Titan_AA, Titan_AP and Titan_AT (Anti-Air, Armor Piercing, Anti-Tank)

Anti-Air is in fact fired from the full sized Titan launcher only now. launch_B_Titan_F, launch_O_Titan_F or launch_I_Titan_F

wow so quiet here....

here are the new vehicles from todays devbranch update

**jets
I_Plane_Fighter_03_AA_F
I_Plane_Fighter_03_CAS_F

**artys/mbts
O_MBT_02_arty_F
B_MBT_01_cannon_F
B_MBT_01_arty_F
B_MBT_01_mlrs_F
O_MBT_02_cannon_F

** new fia quadbike
I_G_Quadbike_01_F

**vehicles civ/Fia
C_Hatchback_01_F
C_Hatchback_01_sport_F
C_Offroad_01_F
I_G_Offroad_01_F
I_G_Offroad_01_armed_F
C_SUV_01_F
C_Van_01_transport_F
I_G_Van_01_transport_F
C_Van_01_box_F

**civ/Fia boats
C_Boat_Civil_01_F
C_Boat_Civil_01_police_F
C_Boat_Civil_01_rescue_F
I_Boat_Transport_01_F
O_Boat_Transport_01_F
I_G_Boat_Transport_01_F
B_Boat_Transport_01_F

**support civ/Fia  
C_Van_01_fuel_F
I_G_Van_01_fuel_F

**support trucks
I_Truck_02_ammo_F
O_Truck_02_Ammo_F
I_Truck_02_fuel_F
O_Truck_02_fuel_F
I_Truck_02_medical_F
O_Truck_02_medical_F
I_Truck_02_box_F  //repairtruck
O_Truck_02_box_F  //repairtruck

**support HEMTT
B_Truck_01_ammo_F
B_Truck_01_fuel_F
B_Truck_01_medical_F
B_Truck_01_Repair_F

**bobcat (hmg and tracked wierd looking bulldozertank contraption)
B_APC_Tracked_01_CRV_F

Cheers Joschaap :)

Still hoping for someone to create full list with preview images you can browse through! Also a lot of classnames like on the Six website are outdated and do not work anymore.

Stupid question I know but how and what do I do with the allInOne.cpp file to use it or make it visible formatted. When I try and open it is just loads in Visual Studio in its raw format

Thanks

Would anyone be so kind as to dropbox / mediafire the latest set? I get no further then 'Waiting for dev-heaven.net........'

Stupid question I know but how and what do I do with the allInOne.cpp file to use it or make it visible formatted. When I try and open it is just loads in Visual Studio in its raw format

Its a text file, load it in your favourite script or text editor.

Then use search to browse the classes

Its my bible for config'ing

Would anyone be so kind as to dropbox / mediafire the latest set? I get no further then 'Waiting for dev-heaven.net........'

Its a big file, just wait a bit longer.