Sign in to follow this  
DeadLeaves

Cannot pick up clothing

Once I drop my clothing "Combat Fatigues MTP" and "Combat Fatigues MTP Tee" Neither me nor my multiplayer buddy can pick them up again. My buddy can not pick up his backpack once dropped either.

Anyone else encoutering anything similiar?

Hey there! I only dropped my clothing in order to pick up a uniform from a npc. But that didnt work. I was able to pick up the helmet and the vest but not the uniform itself. I was able to pick up my old uniform that i dropped though.

Hey there! I only dropped my clothing in order to pick up a uniform from a npc. But that didnt work. I was able to pick up the helmet and the vest but not the uniform itself. I was able to pick up my old uniform that i dropped though.

Yes, sometimes it works sometimes it does not, I have yet to identify what causes this, but picking up clothing and backpacks seems to be inconsistent.

The uniform you couldn't pick up, was it from an enemy/civilian or from one of your own?? Because as BLUFOR/OPFOR you can only switch clothes with one of your own. As civilian though, you can pick up every piece of uniform.

The uniform you couldn't pick up, was it from an enemy/civilian or from one of your own?? Because as BLUFOR/OPFOR you can only switch clothes with one of your own. As civilian though, you can pick up every piece of uniform.

Ah okay that explains a lot. Thanks for the explanation. It was an OPFOR uniform i think. I have no problem with picking up uniforms and backpacks of my side. Only thing is that weapons sometimes seem to clip through the map sometimes when I access the inventory of a dead soldier.

Guys i saw a video on youtube before buying the dig deluxe edition where a guy choosed all clothes glasses but in full shape not only head as shown in game, how do i do that ?

Guys i saw a video on youtube before buying the dig deluxe edition where a guy choosed all clothes glasses but in full shape not only head as shown in game, how do i do that ?

Dys did that in his release video. Pretty sure it was a scene/mission he scripted for personal use.

This must have been Dyslecxi's (dunno how his name is written) video where he made a script to show off all the different uniforms/vests/weapons

There is a mod on armaholic that does this. Have yett to try it tho I hear it works in multiplayer. Cheers!

There is a mod on armaholic that does this. Have yett to try it tho I hear it works in multiplayer. Cheers!

Do you have a link to that mod? I looked on armaholic and didnt fiind anything. Thanks :)