tvig0r0us

[MP][TVT/COOP] Total Conquest for Arma III

I've sent a test version to a couple of people to see if I've been able to work around the issue. Will update when I have some more news. Keep your fingers crossed :)

just curious...do you have any idea yet if 07 will work ok with default branch? I mean, heck it's not such a big deal if it doesn't (as some of us default guys can simply wait for the next default branch update from BIS)...so Im just asking is all.

There should be no problems with either branch to the best of my knowlege. I run dev branch personally, but past the 0.52 stable branch there are no known incompatbilities for UC.

I have added a Resistance faction with units and added them to the map. In the Arma 2 version of UC I could modify the game by adding/removing changing units on the map. I've enabled Resistance units in parameters but they don't show up at the start of the match. Is there something I am missing?

I have added a Resistance faction with units and added them to the map. In the Arma 2 version of UC I could modify the game by adding/removing changing units on the map. I've enabled Resistance units in parameters but they don't show up at the start of the match. Is there something I am missing?

there is no resistance faction as of yet in arma 3

Uh the faction is there, I populated it with units. There is a Russians Mod for Arma3 that will give you base units. Then I made another mod to give independents some vehicles with retextured Ifrit/Hunter/KA60

---------- Post added at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

arma3+2013-04-24+21-42-42-115.jpg

As stated in the OP, the code for resistance units has been disabled to prevent problems from occurring and lower the script usage. I'll enable the resistance scripts in the next release.

I just assumed it was the lack of units and in solving the units issue I would have my 3way! I look forward to the next release, my friends and I play the heck out of UC

This is one of those missions that should be shipped with the release of ArmA 3. It showcases some of the great stuff that ArmA is all about. Tvig you should see if they would like to make it a part of the release. One great mission among some great ones out there. This would definitely enhance ArmA 3 out of the box. There ya go BIS use the community to built a great game.

This is one of those missions that should be shipped with the release of ArmA 3. It showcases some of the great stuff that ArmA is all about. Tvig you should see if they would like to make it a part of the release. One great mission among some great ones out there. This would definitely enhance ArmA 3 out of the box. There ya go BIS use the community to built a great game.

im having a issue with the marina when the round ends it dont restart the mission it just crash anybody have a fix for it

I played this over the weekend and really enjoyed it. Thanks and look foward to further updates. Cheers!

I played this over the weekend and really enjoyed it. Thanks and look foward to further updates. Cheers!

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out. I've been extremely tied up with school and I've not had much time to stop by or work on the project much lately. Believe it or not, I do have another version in the works though. I've been pecking at it slowly, but I have an absolutely great version worked up that has bases and everything in it. I hope you'll give it a try when I release it.

Cheers :D

This talk of a new version is good news, I can not wait to try it when finished. I love this map because I can play with friends, or if I am low on time I can play a short match solo. There is never any shortage of action

The way things are shaping up I will be done with the summer term right in time to bring everything up to date with the beta so you can expect a new version not long after.

taps foot.. beta is out.... taps foot... where's UC for Beta... taps foot... no real life excuses TVig...... Don't make me skype you..... lol

taps foot.. beta is out.... taps foot... where's UC for Beta... taps foot... no real life excuses TVig...... Don't make me skype you..... lol

LOL... It's not officially out yet :p Don't worry, I've already updated with the new assets and I'm making sure everything works right, it won't be long ;)

LOL... It's not officially out yet :p Don't worry, I've already updated with the new assets and I'm making sure everything works right, it won't be long ;)

Well I expect a copy on my teamspeak. Just drop it in the ArmA room for me :) thanks buddy lmao

Well I expect a copy on my teamspeak. Just drop it in the ArmA room for me :) thanks buddy lmao

Will do :)

Hey there, thanks for creating such an awesome game mode for Arma 3 and 2. My buddies and I play this and Tee Times Warfare but prefer UC. We are going through major withdrawl.....

Also, does anyone host UC? Never can find one in the MP Browser... (Of course, there won't be one right now... but I mean when it was alpha) ( And hopefully when it's updated for Beta)

Anyway, thanks again for such a great addition to the Arma series.

Rob

It's late and I'm too tired right now to post it, but I plan to make a couple of minor changes and release the first of the beta map layouts tomorrow. I was really hoping we would get planes with the beta, but none the less there are a couple of minor things that I'm seeing that I want to change and I WILL post a download for the Rogain map layout (maybe others) tomorrow, or later today as it were :p

omg tell me you will have it released for the holiday weekend!?!?

My appologies. I have run into a couple of slight issues with the beta that have delayed the release. I'll do my best to have something as soon as possible.

Cheeers