tvig0r0us

[MP][TVT/COOP] Total Conquest for Arma III

cool deal so is 005 newer than this one we were playing then?

cool deal so is 005 newer than this one we were playing then?

Not sure which one you were playing, but the arrows are still in 005. 006 is scheduled for release some time in the next couple days. I just fixed the code errors and need some testing time. The ports are pretty easy for all the locations, but I think there will be fewer map locations with this release. I can't wait until we get the big map!! There just aren't too many good options for this mission on Stratis, but I'm sure the Atlis or whatever it is will be loaded... then the custom maps too!

Cheers :D

Sorry to those looking forward to the release of 006. I've been bogged down with getting myself ready to go back to school and I just haven't had the time to finish up and get it out. I'm hoping I'll have an opportunity to get it finished up and uploaded soon.

Waiting patiently for the release of version 006. I am running v005 on my server and people love it! A bunch of my regulars cant wait for the new version.

Waiting patiently for the release of version 006. I am running v005 on my server and people love it! A bunch of my regulars cant wait for the new version.

What is the name of your server, I will jump on one day.

Loving 005 at the moment. Jesus it is intense. Nice work mate. Keep coding!

Thanks Kremator. I've currently got all of the code worked out and ready to go. I'm hoping for a fix to the weather commands in the next big update so I can get the dynamic weather system squared away. I guess I'll just port and release it if nothing happens on that front pretty soon.

Aye I saw your other post on the weather system. I would release it anyway, as I'm sure there will be other issues to deal with as the Alpha continues.

I don't think I've seen mention of any weather fixes in the dev branch releases but I could be wrong. The next alpha release should be coming any day now according to the latest sitrep from BIS.

tvig0r0us (or anybody really), is there a way to make it so that the player doesn't have to choose a soldier type and only respawns at a set position?

I would like to make it so that I have an area for each side to spawn, like a "base" where they can choose what gear they want to roll with. And when they spawn into game or respawn they only spawn at their base (i.e. "respawn_west/respawn_east") I would rather not have them be able to choose a spot they can respawn at or select a certain soldier type. I am running this with no point limit nor a time limit because my players like to be able to hop on and just go kick some ass against the AI until other members join in. It makes it more fun for them not being able to just spawn right next to an occupied area then just go take it.

Doing it this way also makes it more fun because the points closest to each sides base would most likely be held by that side most of the time and they would have to fight through each zone to get closer to the other sides base.

If you could either give me a shove in the right direction on what I would need to comment out or change in which files that would be spectacular!

but this mission was designed to play in a similar fashion to the Battlefield game mode called Conquest...what you are describing sounds more like the Evo/Domination or Warfare missions and I think may go against what the author here was going for in "feel".

Have you tried playing the Gits Evolution mission yet?...sounds like what you want.

the thing with gits is that it is co-op. I am looking for more of a TvT mission and this pretty much covers the spectrum of what we are looking for. If you know of any TvT missions similar to Gits, i am all ears.

I've considered making uncaps and an option to disable spawning in the zones. It's not going to be any time soon though. I'm so crunched on time I haven't even been able to port any of the new code versions for 006 so just getting that posted is going to be an accomplishment at this point. RL has me by the balls if you know what I mean ;)

Take your time, we love playing the 05 version just fine when we get the urge for quick and dirty combat.

I have some question..

1) how can I find a server that run this mod? I didn't found any server in the last days.

2) why doesn't permit to spawn on Squad Leader?

Thank you!

I have some question..

1) how can I find a server that run this mod? I didn't found any server in the last days.

2) why doesn't permit to spawn on Squad Leader?

Thank you!

1) That's because there isn't enough interest in it for people to want to run it apparently. I've also noticed that there are no servers running it. It's kind of dissapointing to see that and part of the reason for my lack of urgency in getting the new version released.

2) Because you are your own squad leader.

You're welcome!

1) That's because there isn't enough interest in it for people to want to run it apparently. I've also noticed that there are no servers running it. It's kind of dissapointing to see that and part of the reason for my lack of urgency in getting the new version released.

2) Because you are your own squad leader.

You're welcome!

I think that it would be better if you remove something but you do this mod like a simple mission file so you haven't to download it. Blitzkrieg for example have a lot of function but I haven't to download things.

Found this mission and love it. Great work, if I had a dedicated server would be running it 24/7 :)

I think that it would be better if you remove something but you do this mod like a simple mission file so you haven't to download it. Blitzkrieg for example have a lot of function but I haven't to download things.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. This mission was designed with easy in mind. There is no need to jump from interface to interface to accomplish things in the game. It's all designed so that you can look at something and perform an action without ever taking your eyes off of the action.

There are no modules or addons required to run the mission because I coded the thing from the ground up with a little bit of help from zonekiller. The mission has its roots in the style of play that I enjoy the most which is intense combat without spending a half an hour deciding what weapon I want and how to get to the objective. It's quick dirty ass kickin' combat, and that's all there is to it.

You don't need a dedicated server to host this of course. You will find people will join in time. And if not doesn't really matter because it works great against AI which is why I really like this mission.

I wasn't talking about gameplay. I was talking about a way to do this mod more popular.

I wasn't talking about gameplay. I was talking about a way to do this mod more popular.

Then can you clarify your original post. What do you mean by remove something and this stuff about downloading something?

Maybe I'm wrong, I thought that the file I downloaded was needed to play your mod. isn't it?

Maybe I'm wrong, I thought that the file I downloaded was needed to play your mod. isn't it?

This is a mission not a mod. If you want to host the mission then you can download the mission and host/play it. Or you can find a server running it and just join.

mods are a whole different story.