Sign in to follow this  
AxTROUSRxMISSLE

Server Browsing.

Hey everyone,

I have just been trying to join servers today and I know they are still working on the servers so that they work better but, is there a good way to search for good servers that work better than others?

I would like to play and enjoy this game with other people but I can't seem to find any decent servers.

P.S. Basically every time I join a Deathmatch server, it lags like crazy because people drop their gear all over the ground and then the server gets lagged by this since they do it over and over again.

I wouldn't be surprised if a number of dedicated servers (that are up ~24/7) emerge in the coming days that are quite stable, and can hold more people. Other than that, perhaps you'll find a good one now. If you do, just remember the name, and filter on that, so you can find it again.

Edited by MasterofNothing

Thanks, that's what I have been trying to do but when I do they end up crashing or not coming back up. Oh well I can deal for now.

Wait for the situation to stabilize.. Right now theres no dedicated servers and people are trying to host a server on their computer which can't handle it. Expect alot of instability of gameservers for the next few weeks.

I am starting to hate game spy..... it wont show ALL the pings, sometimes it wont load ALL the servers..I really hope this is an alpha issue

as far i can see, the browser is almost the same as in A2. and its crap. seriously. i know there are some bug-reports open to it, please take care of that BI. at least fix the basics, like working filter (e.g. when i set _any_ ping filter, i cant see any more server. zero. same goes for player count). we can understand that you use external technology (e.g. gamespy) for that task, but please make it work at least.

AFAIK Arma3 will be integrated with Steam server browser.. atleast that's what i heard.

Dont ask me when. :p