Sign in to follow this  
teetime

TeeTimes Warfare

Cool to have Warfare on A3 Alpha but the camps need more than 3 AI players to spawn to make it more challenging to capture the towns... or can it be changed by the server admin?

Hi Quantti,

atm i face a little trouble since the update (had to remove some things) and mystically the Civs are now unarmed ... i'm on it and added it to my "wishlist" too =)

Hey guys,

i always loved warfare and even had great chats with the creator Benny back in the days. I play a lot on Blue1s server and was wondering why there is no mobile HQ and no commander votes? Usually there was one commander on each site, players had the chance to vote one and the commander handled the mobile hq and build stations like armory, light vehicle, heavy vehicle and air factories. Is this idea gone or is it just because of the limited units we currently got in Arma 3?

There is a difficulty setting, if I remember correctly it is called "Auto reveal". Disabling it should tone down your sixth sense.

Can we disable that function on Blue1 server please? People keep looking at the map and know exactly where you are because of that "sixth sense".

Can we disable that function on Blue1 server please? People keep looking at the map and know exactly where you are because of that "sixth sense".

Ask him on his website or when you are playing on his server.

Hi Rocco,

i locked the HQ's after too many trolls just took them to take a ride...

The idea with commander etc. isn't bad, but im not sure how to add that.

"Auto reveal" i will take a look at that later ... as soon as i found out who hacked my server ... and how it was possible.

Anyone with suggestions how i could find out? I was checking RPT and logfiles, but i am not exactly sure what to search for at the moment.

it's not auto reveal, put map=0;

and you won't see enemy anymore on the map.

hello,

Sorry I'm french ....

I just create my CTI server with your mod but when I run the game, there ia not to and I can not capture the flags?

Is there a minimum number of players for the mission start?

Cordially.

If you want to test the server is: 88.198.208.107:3302

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english.

Yesterday (10 jun at 23h30) I arrived on the server blue1 dedicated ENG/GER to play Arma3.

I choosed a free slot. On spawn i see that i have a AI that i have no buy.

I became the game with a friend of mine (Same team BBA) and when i arrived on camp rogain itook a shoot and i die. (in game)

But I was alive. they kill me again and again...and again. and a lot of my bodys was on the ground and I was always alive.

Someone who was shooting me said:

Galba is a hacker and i was banned. (I'm a gamer since 10 years and never this happend to me)

The problem is: Arrived the first time of the day on a server and find a free slot with money and AI of the previous (précédent) gamer on this slot???

Best regards.

Ps: Blue1 could you check on your server the time when this happend? And consider that i'm not a hacker.

hello,

Sorry I'm french ....

I just create my CTI server with your mod but when I run the game, there ia not to and I can not capture the flags?

Is there a minimum number of players for the mission start?

Cordially.

If you want to test the server is: 88.198.208.107:3302

Hmm when ever i run the mission on our server,all towns are black and cant capture???

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english.

Yesterday (10 jun at 23h30) I arrived on the server blue1 dedicated ENG/GER to play Arma3.

I choosed a free slot. On spawn i see that i have a AI that i have no buy.

I became the game with a friend of mine (Same team BBA) and when i arrived on camp rogain itook a shoot and i die. (in game)

But I was alive. they kill me again and again...and again. and a lot of my bodys was on the ground and I was always alive.

Someone who was shooting me said:

Galba is a hacker and i was banned. (I'm a gamer since 10 years and never this happend to me)

The problem is: Arrived the first time of the day on a server and find a free slot with money and AI of the previous (précédent) gamer on this slot???

Best regards.

Ps: Blue1 could you check on your server the time when this happend? And consider that i'm not a hacker.

Hello Galba,

i am sure you will understand, that i have and always will react to such reportings from my servervisitors (especially if they are regular players).

The problem is - as long as there is no "real hacking / cheating"-protection or somewhat like BattlEye, it can be hard to find out if it was just a bug...or really a cheat/hack - which is mostly the case and i do not tolerate on my server.

Please send me a PM with your PlayerID and i will delete it from the Bans for now.

hello,

Another two small problems ...

1: How to rule your number ia who defend the flag?

2: When I rejoind someone in his esquade when I respawn ca shows me an error message: groupip etc etc.

Could you help me?

thank you :)

Hello Galba,

i am sure you will understand, that i have and always will react to such reportings from my servervisitors (especially if they are regular players).

The problem is - as long as there is no "real hacking / cheating"-protection or somewhat like BattlEye, it can be hard to find out if it was just a bug...or really a cheat/hack - which is mostly the case and i do not tolerate on my server.

Please send me a PM with your PlayerID and i will delete it from the Bans for now.

I understand.

Thank you.

I hope that all admins bookmark this case. Probably it could happen at others. (a lot of bodys on the ground and a guy on, who is not shooting...)

Thank again for your job.

Hey guys, i see that some people are hosting the TeeTimes_30_636_015.Stratis.pbo on the new Beta release but i cant do it on my server. It appears at the server description [DEV] and when i tried to load the mission, it keeps going back were i choose the missions. Is there any update version so i can download and host it!? Thanks for all the work TeeTimes, best way to play arma 3 is with TeeTimes!

Hi Oliver, just go into MP there are plenty of modded/updated versions.

Join their server, then the mission will download

Thx, ck-claw. Every Teetime mission i tryed to start on my server i get this error:

2013/06/26, 18:45:44 Missing addons detected:

2013/06/26, 18:45:44 A3_Soft_F_Hunter

2013/06/26, 18:45:44 A3_Soft_F_Offroad

2013/06/26, 18:45:44 A3_Soft_F_Ifrit

2013/06/26, 18:45:44 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.A3_Soft_F_Hunter, A3_Soft_F_Offroad, A3_Soft_F_Ifrit

2013/06/26, 18:45:44 Unsupported language English in stringtable

This is the log from my server.

Can someone help me to solve this problem?

Edited by oliver_ssa

2013/06/26, 18:45:44 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.A3_Soft_F_Hunter, A3_Soft_F_Offroad, A3_Soft_F_Ifrit

2013/06/26, 18:45:44 Unsupported language English in stringtable[/i]

This is the log from my server.

Can someone help me to solve this problem?

Hi Oliver,

looks like you tried alpha missions on beta server, i guess.

if you want to update / re-edit the mission by yourself, see the Betaupdate-reports for changed and removed classes and scriptcommands to fix / change them in the mission.sqm file (and other files, if needed).

Thx, Blue1!

Everytime that i upload the converted mission to my server, i start the server and try to load the mission, then i get this:

This is the end of the log.

=======================

PhysX3 SDK Init started ...

PhysX3 SDK Init ended.

2013/06/26, 22:23:44 Unsupported language English in stringtable

ErrorMessage: Data file too short 'MPMissions\cti_30_teetimeswarfare_0636.Stratis(BETA).pbo'. Expected 29212708 B, got 138086 B

I cant get past this screen:

3b4a87262521868.jpg

I'll try to update the ChangeText.txt of the conversion and add some things to see if i get it right.

Edited by oliver_ssa

Hi,

hmmm,....the first part:

rrorMessage: Data file too short 'MPMissions\cti_30_teetimeswarfare_0636.Stratis(BE TA).pbo'.

try to rename it and remove the "(" ")" and the empty spaces in the mapname, so that it looks like: cti_30_teetimeswarfareBeta_0636.Stratis.pbo

or something.

the second part:

Expected 29212708 B, got 138086 B

from that small filesize of that pbo it looks like you only took the mission.sqm to that PBO-file instead of ALL files needed?

Or maybe your PBO-Packer isn't working as he should? i use eliteness v2.93 and everything works as it should.

Where can i find the missions after it has downloaded?

Sent from my Xperia Mini Pro using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Where can i find the missions after it has downloaded?

Hey , goto:- Obviously not ckclaw in your case ;)

C:\Users\ckclaw\AppData\Local\Arma 3 Alpha\MPMissionsCache

Iam really happy to inform you that Cthulhu616 and the BierAig continued working on the warefare during my break from Arma III. We hope that we can release some bigger updates in the upcoming 4 weeks.

Link at first post has been updatet

I have been out of the loop in arma for a couple months. Has there been a new version released?