Sign in to follow this  
teetime

TeeTimes Warfare

Hey there! I read the OP but couldn't quite figure...

Does this mission have AI that runs their own squads and attacks and captures towns, as per BE Warefare from Arma 2?

Hey there! I read the OP but couldn't quite figure...

Does this mission have AI that runs their own squads and attacks and captures towns, as per BE Warefare from Arma 2?

No at the moment all Squads are leaded by players

How can u make it so you get money for killing the ai units in enemy players group and getting teamkills for your ai group units punishment.

Edited by curtcooll

620 Released Changelog:

Added:

Waterprotection for HQ to stop the **** gamefucker

Towns will get rebuilt after they got captured (to reduce the lag in longer games)

Money for killing AIs

Town Marker will only display the city owner if they city got scouted before

Changed:

TK punishment improved

And some startposition balancing by garisat

Have you fixed the stability issues? 6.15 killed our server about everytime, we let it run..

What exactly is "town rebuilt"? Will destroyed/damaged buildings "repair" themselves or do you mean something else?

We had a 8hour + run of the 615 on our testserver so i have no clue if it was really the mission that killed your server and yes rebuilt means that all damaged houses will be repaired by the server.

Yeah so we couldnt access any of the ammo boxes we bought. We discussed the vehicle despawn. Might want to make helicopters of any kind a bit more expensive. Seeing a scout little bird in 20 minutes was a little fast it seemed.

Also something kind of random. Ok so I dont remember when but the guy in my car managed to teamkill and AI or something. So every time we came to base or passed a friendly held objective they fired on us. It was hard to tell who was friendly and who was enemy. We ended up decimating our own town resistance because they kept shooting the crap out of us.. Maybe some kind of solution where if you switch sides you just respawn so that you wont get shot at. Think of it as a necessary punishment for the betterment of the team... Otherwise pretty good for such an early version.

Make light vehicles purchaseable at friendly held town.

To open ammo boxes press " i "(default for gear).

And thanks for the feedback. :)

Hi,

best warfare so far. There isn´t enough action though. Might be nice to add some by allowing more ai´s (lets say 10-18) and let players to buy MG/GMG cars with driver and gunner already on. Ordering units to board vehicles is time-consuming and often results in car being stolen by team mates. Its also flustrating to always respawn back in base. Some revive option would be nice and some town insertion too- on Awpaholica server we used to respawn in cities under attack and such. Choppers could lift, 3K is too cheap for choper btw, even unarmed one, while 50k for armed is way to much imo. Add some mortars maybe ? Those cirles for cities on map looks cheap, i would use different mark :D. Add option to build up to 3 bases for each side which are destroyable? Score for taking towns? Simplified shops? I guess thats it :D.

What's A3_Soft_F_Galkin? The game says I cant play the mission because I'm missing this.

Hi loving what you done so far all new stuff added etc but im using it in my mission and having a issue i think its to do with me not having random base spawn but the opfor red side when i buy vehicle it spawns about 100 yards or more away how can i resolve that i have your latest 620.

What's A3_Soft_F_Galkin? The game says I cant play the mission because I'm missing this.

This mission does not work with the DEV version it seems...also get that error in DEV mode.

Every time I try to download this file I am forced to downlaoad a .exe from a site I am comfortable with. Please provide a alternative we are more comfortable with fore a down load.

This mission does not work with the DEV version it seems...also get that error in DEV mode.

Ok thanks. :)

"A3_Soft_F_Galkin" is the old class name of the Ifrit. To fix this in Dev Versions replace the old classname in the mission.sqm and in the variables.sqf with the new one.

For people with download problems i suggest to connect to a server with the newest version and then get the file out of your MissionCatch Folder. This should work as long as there is no other downlaod location.

Thanks for your feedback. New Respawn System will come soon.

Edited by TeeTime

Can you help me please when i use store to buy vehicle on the east side the cars spawn 100 yards or more from the store, im using my own mission and west side vehicles spawn near player?

Respawn system is great now, good job!

I would suggest to add some restrictions around town´s to prevent deploying mhq there as it is easy to spam cities with ai´s/players with using HQ´s indestructibility, especially at early game (ride in town, run over civilians, deploy hq, make soldiers, cap). I would also make HQ destructible(only when mobile), but it would auto-repair in some time (can you make it to have more armor/hp? if so?). Default AI count could be at 8 imo. I would still love buying MG/GMG cars with AI´s already on. Try to unlock your car in base while full server and order units in..they wont be first there :D

Only major thing to worry about now are civilians..i know its work-around but it could be maybe avoided by this..when player/ai´s get in certain radius from town, few soldiers from other side would spawn to defend for a brief period of time. They would despawn if units/player´s from other team activate city too or after some amount of time. This could also allow more city guards as only active cities would spawn them. I know its complicated but these civilians are really messing an early game :(.

Edited by Lord_of_War_CZ

Respawn system is great now, good job!

Only major thing to worry about now are civilians..i know its work-around but it could be maybe avoided by this..when player/ai´s get in certain radius from town, few soldiers from other side would spawn to defend for a brief period of time. They would despawn if units/player´s from other team activate city too or after some amount of time. This could also allow more city guards as only active cities would spawn them. I know its complicated but these civilians are really messing an early game :(.

Spawning Enemy AI during a attack of one side is not possible because the west vs east vs civ fights in a town wouldnt be possible then. Town restriction for HQ will come soon.

Ok, some more suggestions:

- wrecks removal from bases (you can buy cheap 3K chopper and crash it into enemy base, preveting players to respawn there as they will die near fire)

- preventing spawn in town which is under attack (this would prevent mass respawns to defend, other cities are close enough to go from there)

- some sort of announcement of friendly city being under attack

- visible income per minute when checking my money

- saving bought equipment

Edited by Lord_of_War_CZ

A playable CTI, that is a blast even with the restricted assets available at the moment. Nice work.

I have but two suggestions, and that would be scopes for all the classes, as it is at the minute - Marksman is the king.

Or, make everyone the same, and give them access to all weapons and all scopes, and let them decide their loadout.

Other than that, again, nice work. :)

on last version 30 players all vehicule none option for drive... ,just hq mobilised drive.

all players map hosted on dedicated server

moment after playing 6 player on server

1 new player respawn base and use my cars price and me and other none drive, i disconnect and connect same bug.

your map on my server i have unlock... and i drive

server config

server 2012 Standart edition

RAM : 16 Go DDR3

CPU : Intel Core i5-2400 3.4 ghz

Cores / Threads : 4 / 4

connection 100 mbps

Edited by j4ck3ss

Thanks! But the AI team killing mess destroys the mission. At least when playing single player. Do ee have to wait for a proper resistance side?