Sign in to follow this  
NeZz_DK

Anybody else seen snakes opening doors?

you have to follow that bunny to the hole ...the gate to wonderland

No excuses now BIS. If bunnies can do this the NPC's must as well!!!

Tactical snakes, that has got to be one of the coolest bugs I've ever seen.

it happend to me yesterday too - clever snakes indeed!

First land-borne fish, now articulate snakes.

Welcome to the alpha. (Make sure to submit a bug report) :)

The Arma 2 rabits shown them how to do it. They were doing it all the time !!!

Wildlife on Stratis appears to have evolved greatly, snakes are capable of opening doors and fish are able to walk on land, I've also seen a rabbit kill an unsuspecting man..I tell you, the creatures here....they aren't natural.

These are no ordinary snakes.

These are highly trained, genetically engineered kommando snakes.

hand raised and trained by none other then the late Snake master, Steve Irwin. Now, fully grown and having graduated from their ninja training, they seek to fulfill a blood vendetta and avenge the death of their fallen mentor by bringing about a new world order of Pythonomorpha Serpentes.

All that stands between the serpents and their goal of world domination is a band of Samurai rabbits lead by the mysterious Usagi Yobimbo

Edited by Spamurai

I got it all twisted spamurai,it's hand piked and trained my none other than solid snake himself

---------- Post added at 18:27 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

U it all twisted spamurai,it's hand piked and trained my none other than solid snake himself

I'm tired of these motherfuckin' snakes, opening these motherfuckin' doors!

But really, you'd think that by 2025 some animals would copy humans and know how we open things, it all started with an octopus opening a jar really.

I killed a snake with a grenade on singleplayer and it listed it as one of my kills...

Mmmmmmagic! Hahah, that is awesome (in a completely ridiculous way), but I hope it will be fixed. Nothing like you cover being blown by a snake or rabbit opening doors ;)

Bet that scared the shite out of you, or your like WTF the first time you seen it, lol

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Ahahaha... Is that a snake you got there or are you just happy too see me?!

Snakes for the win!=)

Pls keep this! It would be awesome to have a special mod for a "Special Operations Snake Team" or SOST.

The special purpose snakes that got chosen and educated for this job are well trained in the use of NVG and close quarter weapons. So if there is an occupied house - you would just have to send in your SOST and wait till the job is done!

Great stuff!

Best regards

I have had it with these m&*$#r f*(#@&* snakes opening these m&*$#r f*(#@&* doors!

Yes I have seen the clever snakes! Posted yesterday but didn't have any video of the bug. Need to be careful or they'll be stealing tanks in game!

LMAO yes the other day playing escape from stratis. The funniest time was in dayz in Arma 2. I snuck up to green mountain and went through the main gates, closing them behind me. Zeds were walking about but hadn't seen me and I had stopped just by the gate. Next thing this rabbit hops up to me, stops (i swear it looked up at me) then opened the gate and ran through. It's funny but it's stupid and needs fixing.