terox

Tutorial: Installation & Configuration of ArmA3 Dedicated Server

DO I /NEED to have aserver version of Windows? Ive been trying to runa dedicated server on Windows 7 is that the problem?

Also I have used the steam server download does that work AS I have had some issues with it not running with that.

We were ALL noobs once please reply.

Hello guys,

first of all thank you for this superb tutorial .

I run a dedicated server on WINDOWS 2012

With a vanilla.cfg evrything works fine.

If i put a different mission (found on the web ) i can´t connect to the server .I use @ace, @CBA_A3, @EM and @task_force_radio .All this addon have been paste ARMAIIISERVER folder (C:\_A3\Games\ArmA3\A3Master)

A the end on the shortcut TARGET  i´ve put C:\_A3\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe "-profiles=C:\_A3\Games\ArmA3\A3Master" -port=2322 -config=CONFIG_Vanilla.cfg -world=empty "-mod="-mod=@ace;@CBA_A3;@EM;@task_force_radio"

In the CONFIG_vanilla.cfg   i ´ve replaced:

/////     LEAVE THE FOLLOWING MISSION CYCLE CLASS COMMENTED OUT UNTIL YOU HAVE PROVEN THE SERVER INSTALL     /////
/*
//     MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)     //
class Missions
{
     class Mission1
     {
          template="greuh_liberation_0_923[NGBC].Tanoa";
          difficulty="Regular";
     };
};
*/

And in the mpmissions folder added the pbo file mission (greuh_liberation_0_923[NGBC].Tanoa)

The server is running:

23:09:36 Dedicated host created.
23:10:13 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.213)
23:10:13 Host identity created.
23:10:14 Game Port: 2322, Steam Query Port: 2323

Where i get the problem is when i try to join the srver , i have a mismatch files message:

A WORKSHOP have been created in my ARMAIII folder .I delete the file requested ...But at the second intent connection , no way , the same type of message appears.

edit the following in your param lines, (Which was missing a space and had 2 -mod entries one of which was encompassed in quotation marks)

from

-world=empty "-mod="-mod=@ace;@CBA_A3;@EM;@task_force_radio"

to

-world=empty -mod=@ace;@CBA_A3;@EM;@task_force_radio

• Like 1

@Terox, thanks for the support,

On the security parameters: 

//     SECURITY     //
passwordAdmin = "AdminPassword";             // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'
serverCommandPassword =                      // "Password to use server commands via scripts"; 
Battleye = 1;                                // = 0 to disable battleye
verifySignatures = 2;                        // Turn on addon checking system, so that players cannot join with any addon, only those you allow and host in keys folder
kickDuplicate = 1;                           // Do not allow duplicate game IDs. Second player with an existing ID will be kicked automatically. 1 means active, 0 disabled.
requiredSecureId = 2;
allowedFilePatching = 0;                     // Allow or prevent client using -filePatching to join the server. 0, is disallow, 1 is allow HC, 2 is allow all clients (since Arma 3 1.49+)
allowedLoadFileExtensions[] = {"h","hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"};
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"h","hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"};
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] = {"htm","html","xml","txt"};
//allowedHTMLLoadURIs = {};                  // Leave commented to let missions/campaigns/addons decide what URIs are supported. Uncomment to define server-level restrictions for URIs
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";    // unsigned data detected
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)";      // "ban (_this select 0)"; // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "";                        // data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected
doubleIdDetected = "";                       //

By default is the number 2 value , wich not allow player to join if they use addons. Should i put 1 insteed, to allow addons use?

Okay,

the server is running but when trying to join , i get connected to a original A3 mission and not on the one added .

Here are the cfg settings:

//
// config_Vanilla.cfg
// comments are written with "//" in front of them or encapsulated with /* and */

//     GLOBAL IDENTIFICATION     //
hostname = "GSR_02"; // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list

//     JOINING RULES     //
//password = "ServerAccessPassword";         // Password for joining, eg connecting to the server, leave commented out for initial testing
maxPlayers = 40;                             // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.
persistent = 1;                              // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.
headlessClients[]={127.0.0.1};               // The server doesn't allow arbitrary connections from headless clients if you do not define the headless clients IPs.
                                             // Multiple Connections and Addresses are allowed in the case of more than one Headless Client.
localClient[]={127.0.0.1};                   // to indicate clients with unlimited bandwidth and nearly no latency (https://dev-heaven.net/issues/62500), Available since Arma 2:OA build 99184 , including Arma 3
onUserConnected = "";                        //
onUserDisconnected = "";                     //
// disconnectTimeout = 5;                    //  Server wait time before disconnecting client, default 90 seconds, range 5 to 90 seconds. (since Arma 3 update 1.56+)
// loopback = true;                          // While using the Dev version of Arma III, adding this option will force server into LAN mode. This will allow multiple local instances of the game to connect to the server for testing purposes. 
                                             // At the same time it will prevent all non-local instances from connecting.
//upnp = 0;                                  // Automatically creates port mapping on UPNP/IGD enabled router. 
                                             // This option allows you to create a server behind NAT (your router must have public IP and support UPNP/IGD protocol).
                                             // Warning: When enabled then this setting may delay server start-up by 600s 
                                             // (standard UDP timeout of 10 minutes) if blocked on firewall or bad routing etc. Thus in such case is recommended to disable it.
forceRotorLibSimulation = 0; // Enforces the Advanced Flight Model on the server. Default = 0 (up to the player). 1 - forced AFM, 2 - forced SFM.

//     LOGGING     //
logFile = "A3Master.log";
timeStampFormat = "short";                   // Possible values are "none" (default),"short","full".
// WELCOME MESSAGE ("Bienvenue")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval
motd[]={
"",
"",
"",
"__________ SYSTEM MESSAGES __________",
"Bienvenue",
"IMPORTANT Verify Signatures is enabled",
"",
"TS3 Server: sur le forum",
"Web: ",
"Summer Time",
"__________ END OF MESSAGE __________"
};
motdInterval = 5;                            // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

//     VOTING     //
voteMissionPlayers = 0;                      // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
voteThreshold = 0.3;                        // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective
//voteMissionPlayers = 0;

//     VON     //
disableVoN = 0;                              // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
voncodec = 1;                                // If set to 1 then it uses IETF standard OPUS codec, if to 0 then it uses SPEEX codec (since Arma 3 update 1.58+)
vonCodecQuality = 11;                        // since 1.62.95417 supports range 1-20 //since 1.63.x will supports range 1-30 //8kHz is 0-10, 16kHz is 11-20, 32kHz(48kHz) is 21-30

//     SECURITY     //
passwordAdmin = "AdminPassword";             // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'
serverCommandPassword =                      // "Password to use server commands via scripts"; 
Battleye = 1;                                // = 0 to disable battleye
verifySignatures = 2;                        // Turn on addon checking system, so that players cannot join with any addon, only those you allow and host in keys folder
kickDuplicate = 1;                           // Do not allow duplicate game IDs. Second player with an existing ID will be kicked automatically. 1 means active, 0 disabled.
requiredSecureId = 2;
allowedFilePatching = 0;                     // Allow or prevent client using -filePatching to join the server. 0, is disallow, 1 is allow HC, 2 is allow all clients (since Arma 3 1.49+)
allowedLoadFileExtensions[] = {"h","hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"};
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"h","hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"};
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] = {"htm","html","xml","txt"};
//allowedHTMLLoadURIs = {};                  // Leave commented to let missions/campaigns/addons decide what URIs are supported. Uncomment to define server-level restrictions for URIs
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";    // unsigned data detected
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)";      // "ban (_this select 0)"; // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "";                        // data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected
doubleIdDetected = "";                       //

//     MISSION MNAGAEMENT     //
missionWhitelist[] = {};                     //an empty whitelist means there is no restriction on what missions' available 

/////     LEAVE THE FOLLOWING MISSION CYCLE CLASS COMMENTED OUT UNTIL YOU HAVE PROVEN THE SERVER INSTALL     /////
/*
class Missions
{
     class Mission1
     {
          difficulty="Regular";
     };
};
*/

The mission cycle class is commented out at present (Which shows you followed the tutorial correctly unlike a lot of folks who then ask for help, so thanks for that.

So you need to change the following section from

/*
class Missions
{
     class Mission1
     {
          difficulty="Regular";
     };
};
*/

to

class Missions
{
     class Mission1
     {
          difficulty="Regular";
     };
};

and make sure this is exactly the filename of the mission you want to automatically assign (minus the pbo ex6tension)

greuh_liberation_0_923[NGBC].Tanoa.pbo
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot Terox for the support ;)

I´m getting close to .......

When i trying to get on to the server , the message "waiting host" comes up and nothing happend 

Okay, 

after a second try , we can get on the server but mods doesn´t works on the server 

Now, after being few hours testing  and starting several times the server,  it seems to works fine......

I don´t know if i can post it here, but i´ve noticed a lot of mismatches if the steamwork option trough the launcher is trying to update addons used on server.

We were 4 this evening testing the  server and differents mismatches happen to eachother

So what will be the best to be sure to have all players getting on the server at the first time.Is there a way to denied the acces to this "auto addons update " through the launcher?

It says : (server doesn´t require any mods)

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/93/51/86/connec11.jpg

But it does :  C:\_A3\Games\ArmA3\A3Master

Target Sorctcut:: C:\_A3\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe "-profiles=C:\_A3\Games\ArmA3\A3Master" -port=2322 -config=CONFIG_Vanilla.cfg -world=empty "-world=empty -mod=@ace;@CBA_A3;@EM;@task_force_radio"

Or others types of "errors"

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/93/51/86/tadst_15.png

But thank you for the support ;)

What normally admin server use to make sure that every players will launch on the server without any type of mismatch? I´m asking because , i just take the example of this evening .It took us around 3 hours to join together the server after , start and restart .....

Dear all,

I need your help sorting out how to configure A3 server on my computer (same one as install of Arma 3). 

I have followed attentively the tutorial. Got some issue with Server creation failed 2302 but battleeye seemed to be the culprit. I changed the folder name and run the server.

At this time, the server shows:

17:00:40 Dedicated host created.
17:00:43 Host identity created.
17:00:43 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303

Problem is that when i reduce or close the window (as listed in the tutorial), i can't find the /Users folder in A3master. 

Can you please explain me how to proceed?

Thanks
  • Like 1

Dear all,

I need your help sorting out how to configure A3 server on my computer (same one as install of Arma 3). 

I have followed attentively the tutorial. Got some issue with Server creation failed 2302 but battleeye seemed to be the culprit. I changed the folder name and run the server.

At this time, the server shows:

17:00:40 Dedicated host created.
17:00:43 Host identity created.
17:00:43 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303

Problem is that when i reduce or close the window (as listed in the tutorial), i can't find the /Users folder in A3master. 

Can you please explain me how to proceed?

Thanks

The debugging section asks you for your rpt file, among other files can you please post that in a pastebin link and then post that link here please

The first few lines of the generated rpt file will allow us to answer the question

Hello would a INTEL CORE I7-6700K 4.0GHZ be good for a server of 80 people ? Thanks

Hello would a INTEL CORE I7-6700K 4.0GHZ be good for a server of 80 people ? Thanks

what a question :D , definitely YES

@ Vaxoiva, how to install mods and run them is covered in the ADDONS & MODS section of the tutorial on the 1st page, it would help if you could ask a specific question not a general "How do i do all of it? "

• Like 1

Hello,

I have a HP Compaq Elite 8300 SSF which I have turned into a Dedicated Server with Windows Server 2012 R2. The specs are:

Specs for the server are: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.40GHz (4 cores/8 threads) with 16 GB of RAM. ~200 GB SSD (Samsung 840 EVO).

I run (among 2 Insurgency servers) 3 Arma 3 servers: 1 vanilla and 2 modded. On the modded servers I get 45 server FPS. The server FPS are the same whether I run 1 Arma 3 server or 3.

When I have 45 server FPS would I feel a difference which I upgraded it and got around 60 server FPS?

A screenshot of my specs: http://oi65.tinypic.com/140w01y.jpg

The server FPS which is more accurately called CPS (Cycles per second) apart from affecting AI processing also has an effect on the clients, as it send receives collates and processes the various data from the various network elements.

A noticeable increase in CPS will allow you to see 1 or more increases ion the following dependant on how you design the mission

• An increased number of clients connecting to achieve the same CPS
  • An increased number of AI that can be run on the server
  • An increase in client FPS Increase (Although this would be difficult to measure)

Arma servers are all about CPU, the higher the clock rate the better

• Other options that may be beneficial and may be worth trying first before spending money on are
  • Mission optimisation (Cacheing AI that are not within viewdistance of players)
  • Server networking tweaks
    • MinBandwidth
    • MaxBandwidth
    • MaxMsgSend
    • MaxSizeGuaranteed
    • MaxSizeNonguaranteed
    • MinErrorToSend
    • MinErrorToSendNear
  • Defining specific cores for each server instance

If the community are happy with the way things are though, don't bother spending the money, save it up for another day

Hi.

I have a problem, my command restart does not work, since the file server has been updated to 1.66

_shutdownSuccess = "[server rcon password]" serverCommand "#restart";

in log:

Failed attempt to execute serverCommand '#restart' by server.

Do you know how to fix this problem?
Srry for my bad eng.

Thanks.

I have a problem, my command reboot does not work, since the file server has been updated to 1.66

Hi.

I have a problem, my command restart does not work, since the file server has been updated to 1.66

_shutdownSuccess = "[server rcon password]" serverCommand "#restart";

in log:

Failed attempt to execute serverCommand '#restart' by server.

Do you know how to fix this problem?
Srry for my bad eng.

Thanks.

I have a problem, my command reboot does not work, since the file server has been updated to 1.66

You may need to define and then use a server command password

see this page > https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

serverCommandPassword = "xyzxyz"; Password required by alternate syntax of serverCommand server-side scripting.

Hello, all

what a great tutorial. I am having a problem with running  a dedicated server from home using windows 10 pro. All i want to be able to do is host a missions with a couple of mods for about 15-20 people. I have followed this tutorial like 3 times and checking that all parameters are correct. My issues that the server console does not complete the launch. Console get stuck at game port ****, and steam query port****. I will attach my .rpt log. I am launching a vanilla server with no mods.  i have opened ports for the firewall and ports in the router. rebooted router. The ports i opened are listed in the tutorial but i changed them to 2312-2316, as well batteye port 2344, 2345. I aslo made the changes in the launch parameters, also made exception in the firewall for batteye and arma. Can anyone be able to look over this .rpt log and tell me if i am doing something wrong. 

Thanks

=====================================================================
== G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe
== "G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe" -port=2312 -profiles=G:\Games\Arma3\A3Master\profiles -config=CONFIG_Vanilla.cfg -world=empty -mod=

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server
Exe timestamp: 2016/12/07 10:50:01
Current time:  2017/01/28 17:07:09

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.66.139586

Allocator: G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
=====================================================================

17:07:09 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features wont's be accessible!
17:07:09 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ACTIVESENSORSTOGGLE
17:07:09 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SENSORS
17:07:09 Cannot register unknown string STR_CLIENT_IS_HOST
17:07:09 Cannot register unknown string STR_CLIENT_IS_DS_ADMIN
17:07:09 Initializing stats manager.
17:07:09 Stats config disabled.
17:07:09 sessionID: a888348ac113c97b9a60630cf167084ba327fd4e
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/
17:07:15 Updating base class BlendAnims->, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\weaponswitching\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscTaskOverview/controls/TaskOverviewAssigned/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/
17:07:15 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/
17:07:15 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/OverviewGroup/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonSearch, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/SearchButton/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonCancel/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonGameOptions/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuSteam, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonBuyDLC/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonRevert/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonOK/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/
17:07:15 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/
17:07:15 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
17:07:15 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/
17:07:15 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/
17:07:15 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
17:07:15 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceMid/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceLong/
17:07:15 Updating base class ->BlendAnims, by a3\soft_f_kart\kart_01\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
17:07:15 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
17:07:15 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_2/Controls/
17:07:15 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_6/Controls/
17:07:16 Initializing Steam Manager
17:07:16 Steam Manager initialized.
17:07:16 
17:07:16 ==== Loaded addons ====
17:07:16 dta\bin.pbo - 139586
17:07:16 dta\core.pbo - 108474
17:07:16 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\air_f_exp.ebo - 107468
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\anims_f_exp.ebo - 107365
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\armor_f_exp.ebo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\boat_f_exp.ebo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\cargoposes_f_exp.ebo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\characters_f_exp.ebo - 108363
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\data_f_exp.ebo - 108301
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\dubbing_f_exp.ebo - 107941
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp.ebo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_chi.ebo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_engfre.ebo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_fre.ebo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\editorpreviews_f_exp.ebo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\functions_f_exp.ebo - 107286
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\languagemissions_f_exp.ebo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\language_f_exp.ebo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_data_exp.ebo - 107347
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka.ebo - 107523
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data.ebo - 107664
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers.ebo - 102461
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers_00_00.ebo - 102461
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\map_tanoa_scenes_f.ebo - 108093
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp.ebo - 108540
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_data.ebo - 107312
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_video.ebo - 107312
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\modules_f_exp.ebo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\music_f_exp.ebo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\music_f_exp_music.ebo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\props_f_exp.ebo - 107345
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\rocks_f_exp.ebo - 107345
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\soft_f_exp.ebo - 107317
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\sounds_f_exp.ebo - 108279
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\static_f_exp.ebo - 107319
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp.ebo - 108329
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_civilian.ebo - 108280
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_commercial.ebo - 108280
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_cultural.ebo - 108280
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_data.ebo - 108281
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_industrial.ebo - 108281
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_infrastructure.ebo - 108281
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\supplies_f_exp.ebo - 107340
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\ui_f_exp.ebo - 107323
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\vegetation_f_exp.ebo - 107836
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion\addons\weapons_f_exp.ebo - 108316
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.pbo - 107808
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.pbo - 107709
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\data_f_mark.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.pbo - 107941
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 107463
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\language_f_mark.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.pbo - 108474
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 107336
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\music_f_mark.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\static_f_mark.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.pbo - 107742
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.pbo - 107320
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.pbo - 107324
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 108304
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 108304
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 107312
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 107312
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 107386
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 107302
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 107312
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 107824
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 107725
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 107301
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\data_f_curator_music.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 107463
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 108031
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 107711
17:07:16 G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 108279
17:07:16 addons\3den.pbo - 108458
17:07:16 addons\3den_language.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\a3.pbo - unknown
17:07:16 addons\air_f.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 108458
17:07:16 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 103749
17:07:16 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 103749
17:07:16 addons\animals_f.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\anims_f.pbo - 108093
17:07:16 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 107355
17:07:16 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 107809
17:07:16 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 107809
17:07:16 addons\anims_f_exp_a.pbo - 107376
17:07:16 addons\armor_f.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\boat_f.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 108093
17:07:16 addons\characters_f.pbo - 107558
17:07:16 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\data_f.pbo - 107354
17:07:16 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107382
17:07:16 addons\data_f_exp_a.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\data_f_exp_b.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\drones_f.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 107941
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 107290
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 107290
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 107458
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 107282
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_eng.pbo - 99078
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_engb.pbo - 99078
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_gre.pbo - 99078
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_per.pbo - 99078
17:07:16 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_vr.pbo - 99078
17:07:16 addons\editorpreviews_f.pbo - 107285
17:07:16 addons\editor_f.pbo - 107285
17:07:16 addons\functions_f.pbo - 108329
17:07:16 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107941
17:07:16 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 107287
17:07:16 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 107287
17:07:16 addons\functions_f_exp_a.pbo - 107985
17:07:16 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\languagemissions_f_exp_a.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\language_f.pbo - 108423
17:07:16 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\language_f_exp_a.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\language_f_exp_b.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 108412
17:07:16 addons\map_altis.pbo - 107512
17:07:16 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 107292
17:07:16 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 99901
17:07:16 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 99901
17:07:16 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 99901
17:07:16 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 99901
17:07:16 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 99901
17:07:16 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 107292
17:07:16 addons\map_data.pbo - 107292
17:07:16 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 107508
17:07:16 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 107294
17:07:16 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 99082
17:07:16 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 107294
17:07:16 addons\map_vr.pbo - 105264
17:07:16 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 107298
17:07:16 addons\misc_f.pbo - 107296
17:07:16 addons\missions_f.pbo - 107769
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 107694
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 107310
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 107310
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107941
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 107310
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 107310
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 107310
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 108279
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 107312
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 107312
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 107312
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 107312
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_exp_a.pbo - 107336
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_exp_a_data.pbo - 107312
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 108551
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 107312
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 107312
17:07:16 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\modules_f.pbo - 108152
17:07:16 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 107485
17:07:16 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\modules_f_exp_a.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\music_f.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\plants_f.pbo - 107313
17:07:16 addons\props_f_exp_a.pbo - 107314
17:07:16 addons\roads_f.pbo - 107314
17:07:16 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 107314
17:07:16 addons\signs_f.pbo - 107315
17:07:16 addons\soft_f.pbo - 107315
17:07:16 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 108019
17:07:16 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107316
17:07:16 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 107316
17:07:16 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 108108
17:07:16 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 108279
17:07:16 addons\sounds_f_arsenal.pbo - 108392
17:07:16 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 addons\sounds_f_characters.pbo - 108111
17:07:16 addons\sounds_f_environment.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 addons\sounds_f_exp_a.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 addons\sounds_f_sfx.pbo - 108279
17:07:16 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 addons\static_f.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 107319
17:07:16 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 108113
17:07:16 addons\structures_f.pbo - 108826
17:07:16 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107306
17:07:16 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 107788
17:07:16 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 107742
17:07:16 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 107725
17:07:16 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 107725
17:07:16 addons\structures_f_exp_a.pbo - 107301
17:07:16 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 107946
17:07:16 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 107760
17:07:16 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 108280
17:07:16 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 107301
17:07:16 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 addons\ui_f.pbo - 108456
17:07:16 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 108279
17:07:16 addons\ui_f_exp_a.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 108316
17:07:16 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 108113
17:07:16 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 107323
17:07:16 =======================
17:07:16 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
17:07:16 modsReadOnly = true
17:07:16 safeModsActivated = false
17:07:16 customMods = false
17:07:16 hash = '9E6147A921E73C79788034EEBE98DAAADF5C2B89'
17:07:16 hashShort = '1f88dd0f'
17:07:16                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
17:07:16 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17:07:16                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
17:07:16                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |             GAME DIR | 889deca7b67b3edca0b2da51a5318a40167757dd |  c794d30d | G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\expansion
17:07:16                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | 7129193541b9133ea1bea45441e244eb180cbfe7 |  58644447 | G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\mark
17:07:16                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | 037b8a52dea414a8999d947ae74a01089ef1178e |  6b140d2c | G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\heli
17:07:16                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | 9b8fdc1c10171397e45e8a671074d3b570c758a9 |  a5c8c24c | G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\kart
17:07:16                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | e3578d1509f22cc901180ed73925c9d766cdc84c |  e6c7fc7b | G:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\curator
17:07:16                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
17:07:16 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
17:07:16 InitSound ...
17:07:16 InitSound - complete
17:07:16 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
17:07:16 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
17:07:17 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script
17:07:17 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
17:07:17 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
17:07:17 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script
17:07:17 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script
17:07:17 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
17:07:17 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaygarage_script
17:07:17 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
17:07:17 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script
17:07:18 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditcomposition_script
17:07:18 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
17:07:18 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
17:07:18 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
17:07:18 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
17:07:18 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script
17:07:18 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
17:07:18 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
a3_characters_f
17:07:18 Loading movesType CfgGesturesMale
17:07:18 Creating action map cache
17:07:18 MovesType CfgGesturesMale load time 49 ms
17:07:18 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr
17:07:18 Creating action map cache
17:07:22 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 3899 ms
17:07:22 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2312, Steam Query Port: 2313
17:07:22 Steam AppId from steam_appid.txt: 107410
17:07:23 Connected to Steam servers

The rpt should have been posted in pastebin or at the very least collapsed by wrapping them in a spoiler

Based on the information you have given

Your server would appear to be running fine

However you cant seem to connect

2 possible issues.

1) There could be an MpMissions file causing issues on server startup, to negate this possibility

..... a) Remove all contents of your  MpMissions folder to a different directory, leaving MpMissions empty (There are built in B.I.S Missions that you can still select for now

..... b) Make sure your mission cycle class in your vanilla-config is completely empty or fully commented out

2) You need to open additional ports or somewhere or configure your router slightly differently

..... a) Your router may require you to host the arma server in a specific way

..... b) There may be a UPnP setting in the router config somewhere, try that

It will be one of those issues

I have never run a dedicated server off my client, so I don't really have much experience in this type of setup

More reading ...............

Your server is online and running based on the following statements in your rpt:

17:07:22 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2312, Steam Query Port: 2313
17:07:22 Steam AppId from steam_appid.txt: 107410
17:07:23 Connected to Steam servers

You seem to have gotten confused with the required ports,

If you define your game port as

-port=2312

then your Battleye port would automatically be 2316

So you dont need to open any other other ports, such as 2344, 2345 

Steam query ports are also part of the 2312 to 2316 range of ports

Here is the info stated in the tutorial:

• 2302 (Arma3 Game port & VON)
  • 2303 (Steam query port)
  • 2305 (Steam Port)
  • 2306 (BattleEye RCON port)
  • 8766 (Steam port) obsolete since 1.22 hotfix patch. This is now hardcoded to use Gameport + 3 (eg 2305)
  • 27016 (Steam query port) obsolete since 1.22 hotfix patch. This is now hardcoded to use Gameport + 1 (eg 2303)

On 29/01/2017 at 11:55 AM, terox said:

then your Battleye port would automatically be 2316

Humm... i may be wrong, but seems it is not automatic anymore. You have to set it in "beserver.cfg" now.

Latest version
b0.94.

Since BattlEye server version 1.102 you can control your Arma game server remotely (without having to be in-game) using the BattlEye RCon tool.

1. Download the BattlEye RCon tool (BERCon.exe).
  2. Create a file called "beserver.cfg" in BattlEye working directory on the server.
  3. Set private RCon password in the beserver.cfg via setting "RConPassword"
  4. Set custom BattlEye's RCON port defined in BEserver.cfg via setting "RConPort" (for Arma 3 update 1.58.135656 and newer builds)
  5. Set optional BattlEye's RCON IP defined in BEserver.cfg via setting "RConIP" (for Arma 3 update 1.58.135656 and newer builds)
  6. Start the RCon tool binary and connect to server with its IP, port and RCon password.

RconPort must avoid reserved ARMA3server port range (gameport *+0,+1,+2,+3))
default reserved ports are 2302 - 2305 (to clarify the reserved ports can't be used for BattlEye's RCON).
example for default server setting, RconPort 2301

RconIP entry isn't needed, as when undefined it equals to value of 0.0.0.0 (all IPv4 local IP addresses used at once)
setting it to e.g. 127.0.0.1 will prevent it to respond on external IP
setting it to e.g. external IP will prevent it to respond on localhost 127.0.0.1

Source

By the way, I doubt it is a problem with port. It is more a problem with server.cfg.

@Chinook_Six_Two what is your server.cfg ? Seems your server do not know what it has to launch after starting or do not find the mission it must start.

3 hours ago, soldat_ryan said:

Humm... i may be wrong, but seems it is not automatic anymore. You have to set it in "beserver.cfg" now.

My bad, you are corrrect

• Like 1

Hallo every time i'm trying to launch my server "on a dedicated" im getting this error "0xc000007b" any help would be appreciated.

10 hours ago, Hoeghen Gaming said:

Hallo every time i'm trying to launch my server "on a dedicated" im getting this error "0xc000007b" any help would be appreciated.

That's a memory address, could be anything, you have followed the debugging tutorial also stickied in this forum right ?

I may be jumping the gun here, but am assuming this is a modded rpg server running a database ?