sickboy

CBA - Community Base Addons - ARMA 3 Alpha

Yes, gammadust, getting the same thing with CBA loaded (and no problems without it). Looks like maybe it's continuously refreshing or re-loading something every few seconds and causing the screen to flash black?

hi guys, i recently installed the community base addons, but i have a slight issue with the textures that are in the mod and i also cant hear the gun sounds when i shoot (from the guns that came with the mod)

from what i can see they are ports off of arma 2 but the SVD with cammo for example doesn't have a texture on the camouflage... its just white and black...

anyone else have this issue???

I thought CBA was only comprised of scripts and the like...

Yay!

hmmm. where am i getting the weapons from then :/ i have a few weapons that im guessing are ported from arma II

hmmm. where am i getting the weapons from then :/ i have a few weapons that im guessing are ported from arma II

SVD is most likely from here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18960. Missing sounds and textures suggest that you may be missing the A2 pbos that the mod is dependent upon. Check the page I just linked under "Installation" for more info. Ed: And, yes, CBA is just a collection of "behind-the-scenes" scripts for use within other mods, so this isn't a CBA issue.

So how about a signed version of CBA? :confused:

In reference to the blinking screen issue, I have been getting the same issue, and it only occurs in the load screen. Clicking "editor" to get to map selection, while still on the intro screen, works perfectly fine, as it does when anything else obscures the "CBA" logo in the bottom left corner; I think that might be causing the issue. I also ran into an error regarding a file not found when enabling CBA without the CBA mod loaded:

Picture x\cba\addons\main\logo_cba_ca.paa not found

Not running dev version.

---

SVD is most likely from here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18960. Missing sounds and textures suggest that you may be missing the A2 pbos that the mod is dependent upon. Check the page I just linked under "Installation" for more info. Ed: And, yes, CBA is just a collection of "behind-the-scenes" scripts for use within other mods, so this isn't a CBA issue.

I don't think so, my mod doesn't have any sort of camo or camo netting on it.

I don't think so, my mod doesn't have any sort of camo or camo netting on it.

yeah i have the SVD specific mod and that works a treat, no issues at all. love the impliment of the third view under the scope.

i have solved the issue with the bad textures and sounds, i had a mod folder named @arma2; and that contained CA.pbo and weapons.pbo which was suppling me with some weapons like LMGs M16s and a few snipers, the m24 cammo and the svd cammo were some of them, the textures and sounds wernt loaded into the @arma2 mod folder i used.

my bad :/ nothing to do with the CBA script....

I think I'll wait till the next official mod release, it's not a big deal after all...

Just for the sake of curiosity, what was the issue?

Yay!

how do you filter threw the download links on multiupload that are not the mod.. every link i click on is not the mod.. its some spam krap...

Edited by Lordprimate

Any update form the .bisigns and keys, its kinda needed now as there are a lot of 3rd party addons that require it and verifysignatures=2 should really be run

My bad, play with six has them, armaholics doesnt

Edited by Terox

Hey guys, does anyone know whether the CBA mod is compatable with the development build of arma 3? i recently tried the new build but returned an error on load. somthing to do with a helo animation.... :/ any clues?

Wait, won't Armaholic not be supported? Because I do not use Plawithsix...

Yay!

Not supported? It is up to us to grab the versions where needed. And I did that, so we host the signed version as well since earlier today.

yes, MultiUpload is a total spam site...will not bother ever going there again, will wait for other more trusted mirrors before getting this.

Beta2 released! The package includes temporary signatures, official CBA keys will follow with RC.

Due to popular demand, lazyness put aside and no longer hosted on MultiUpload: https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/20355/CBA_A3_beta2.7z

yes, MultiUpload is a total spam site...will not bother ever going there again, will wait for other more trusted mirrors before getting this.
I got that now, however CBA was available on ArmaHolic and SIX already, I reckon more places.

@ViperMaul Glad that you mentioned because i had not actually installed and noticed as working fix (i diverted to other tests). Thanks.

Not supported? It is up to us to grab the versions where needed. And I did that, so we host the signed version as well since earlier today.
Sorry, I obviously didn't understand how things work... Thanks!

Yay!

Where would we be without CBA..

Thanks again, always great..:)

Oh, and of course Armaholic, 'the' place to get your Mod/addons etc.;).

Want to report a bug.

As soon as I start the game with CBA 3, the voice overs in the Showcases play twice.

I wanna use this addon, so I need CBA 3

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18998#comments

but, for some reason, my brother can use this addon even without CBA. sucks. Dont know whats wrong.

also made a post in the addon thread

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148645-HMM-Stance-Indicator&p=2355389#post2355389

Edited by [GLT]Sarge