k3lt

Low CPU utilization & Low FPS

On 20 people there is always one who overclocking helped. But me personally it wasnt working, more - it makes situation worse. And this one man who have better resoult will write we (20people) have done something wrong. Actually there is nothing to do wrong, We have software deliverd with hardware - easy to use, with few clicks.  I am damm serious, beacuse overclockind didnt helped me, my 2 brothers, my cousins, and 8 of my friends. Enough?

Here you have my results. It's 4.40 GHz vs 4.70 GHz.

ArmA3 Benchmark 0.51 - Altis (SP with max settings)

4.40 GHz = 50 fps

4.70 GHz = 54 fps

So in short... it does help unless you  have a bottleneck elsewhere.

/KC

Here you have my results. It's 4.40 GHz vs 4.70 GHz.

ArmA3 Benchmark 0.51 - Altis (SP with max settings)

4.40 GHz = 50 fps

4.70 GHz = 54 fps

So in short... it does help unless you  have a bottleneck elsewhere.

/KC

In some cases â„¢

yeah, because some system are not capable and users are not able to do......even with super easy software help xD

edit:

Now with i5 its easy too, but its less stable. There is nothing to mess up, it 3 clicks and done, users knowledge has nothing to do today                              

It Is Either A or B but one of these always hits xD............btw overclocking it is never easy(some software imply, but it isn't),,,,,long term testing, knowledge/understanding of the system hardware, voltage/Vcore,cooling,step by step etc....     So "it 3 clicks and done" one of the most reasons why it fails in most xD

yeah, because some system are not capable and users are not able to do......even with super easy software help xD

System ok, but users and software - i do not agree. On my OLD PC overclocking was same easy and it worked but it was 2 core CPU and i wasnt able to OC it too much. Now with i5 its easy too, but its less stable. There is nothing to mess up, it 3 clicks and done, users knowledge has nothing to do today. Even support guys told me to not do this - i was guided step-by-step when problem appeared. So once again its not users fault.

System ok, but users and software - i do not agree. On my OLD PC overclocking was same easy and it worked but it was 2 core CPU and i wasnt able to OC it too much. Now with i5 its easy too, but its less stable. There is nothing to mess up, it 3 clicks and done, users knowledge has nothing to do today. Even support guys told me to not do this - i was guided step-by-step when problem appeared. So once again its not users fault.

You probably fucked up the overclock.  No offence, but guys from the company that sold you your motherboard/cpu aren't going to tell you how to really get a good overclock as it opens their company up to all sorts of exposure.

Go into BIOS and do your overclock manually from there.  Your chip is great for overclocking (i5) so if you say it's unstable then you are doing it wrong.  You need to understand the relationship between CPU clock ratio QPI, Uncore freq, BCLK etc and all of the voltage changes/RAM timing changes you may need to make.  Google it up and you'll find a decent guide easily.

TBH, I had really shitty performance until recently when I updated all of the drivers correctly on my motherboard.  I did it before but ballsed it up and the Windows default drivers were handling everything.  Now performance in general (and esp with this game) is better, so sometimes it's worth checking what your PC is doing and you may find a solution.

That said, the game still isn't scaling correctly and there's bad usage other than core zero (the main Arma thread I guess).

You probably fucked up the overclock.  No offence, but guys from the company that sold you your motherboard/cpu aren't going to tell you how to really get a good overclock as it opens their company up to all sorts of exposure.

Go into BIOS and do your overclock manually from there.  Your chip is great for overclocking (i5) so if you say it's unstable then you are doing it wrong.  You need to understand the relationship between CPU clock ratio QPI, Uncore freq, BCLK etc and all of the voltage changes/RAM timing changes you may need to make.  Google it up and you'll find a decent guide easily.

TBH, I had really shitty performance until recently when I updated all of the drivers correctly on my motherboard.  I did it before but ballsed it up and the Windows default drivers were handling everything.  Now performance in general (and esp with this game) is better, so sometimes it's worth checking what your PC is doing and you may find a solution.

That said, the game still isn't scaling correctly and there's bad usage other than core zero (the main Arma thread I guess).

As i told you i was talking with support, then proffesionals (from guru3d). There was nothing to fuck up, it is simple as can be. CPUZ software is for that, you click only 3 buttons. CPU is designed to overclock (mine) so there was no problem with that, problem starts to appear AFTER OC, when game start to eat most of CPU. Like power was too high, but it was enough high, and not too low. I am not the only one. That was caused by Windows Updates and video drivers that didnt liked OC CPU and GPU, games had problems with this too. Now Arma 3 have big FPS boost when everything is default.

CPUZ software is for that, you click only 3 buttons. 

That's your problem.  Overclock through BIOS, not software.

Checked in bios after CPUZ usage - everything was fine. Clear software problem (compatibility). This is why everything was unstable.

Hello,my friend got really big problem,and me and my friends are clueless on what is going on.

I recently bought Arma 3 Extended edition on steam one for me,and one for my friend.

Our other buddies where already playing it for some time,and they told us how to configure our video settings etc.

For me,the game runs great,40 - 60 fps on Stratis Wasteland Multiplayer server.

Here are my specs:

I3 -4330 3,5GHz

Radeon R9 280X 2 GB

8GB ram

He has:

intel i5 4460 3,2 GHz

gtx 960 nvidia 2GB

SSD disk which the game is installed

8GB Ram

He has MASSIVE fps drops while pressing any keybord button.He has like 60-80  fps while riding a car,and standing still,but as soon as he presses shift/caps lock,starts moving,or almost any other button the game almost stops for him,and hes got like 3 FPS,which is making the game unplayable.The strange thing is,when he presses SPACE on keybord,the game runs smooth again,until he presses anythynig else.Im writing instead of him,cause hes not good with english.We tried almost everythjing i could find on google,but still the problem is not solved.

Has anyone experienced something similiar?Any suggestions?What could cause this?Its the weirdest thing i saw in any game.Other games he has run normal(for example CS:GO,H1Z1,Witcher 3)

He tried even playing on solo ,and unmodded Arma - its still the same.

Please help

Hello,my friend got really big problem,and me and my friends are clueless on what is going on.

He has MASSIVE fps drops while pressing any keybord button.He has like 60-80  fps while riding a car,and standing still,but as soon as he presses shift/caps lock,starts moving,or almost any other button the game almost stops for him,and hes got like 3 FPS,which is making the game unplayable.The strange thing is,when he presses SPACE on keybord,the game runs smooth again,until he presses anythynig else.Im writing instead of him,cause hes not good with english.We tried almost everythjing i could find on google,but still the problem is not solved.

Has anyone experienced something similiar?Any suggestions?What could cause this?Its the weirdest thing i saw in any game.Other games he has run normal(for example CS:GO,H1Z1,Witcher 3)

Please help

What keyboard he has and what drivers it uses? There are couple of these kind of reports happening every now and then but I don't know what has caused those.

One thing you could try is to run the game without BattlEye.

You can try to report it in here and get some help or even find same issue with the search function: http://feedback.arma3.com/my_view_page.php

Here's how to guide: http://feedback.arma3.com/how-to-user.html

• Like 1

Thx,as soon as he wakes up,ill write down the keyboard and the drivers of the keybord.Ill also ask him to run the game without battle eye.

Without BattleEye game runs normally,without any fps drops...

OK I've heard that one before. Does BattlEye block anything (usually .dll files) when he starts the game? You can see it in the launcher's BattlEye tab. Maybe it's blocking something from the keyboard.

Also does he have any mods running or is it the same without mods?

• Like 1

He doesnt have any mods,also Battleye is blocking this file : C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.1833_none_cbf00aee470f5fb7\mfc80u.dll

He doesnt have any mods,also Battleye is blocking this file : C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.1833_none_cbf00aee470f5fb7\mfc80u.dll

Hmm maybe there's a virus because someone solved it with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware https://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/3deiu1/arma_3_my_game_freezesthe_fps_drops_whenever_i/So I recommend doing that at least.

I guess you've now enough posts so you can make own topic. Maybe people will notice the topic easier and are able to help you more.

I also recommend to make a feedback ticket in that link that I posted before. Developers will notice it easier from there.

We now know it's happening only with BattEye enabled and mfc80u.dll is blocked by BattlEye. It shouldn't block that file so there could be a virus in the computer. Or something is just outdated.

• Like 1

Post a MD5 checksum for that DLL and we can compare if it is indeed something weird with it. There are lots of MD5 tools available just Google it...

/KC

Well I have been away for yet another 6 or so months and nothing has changed the game still runs like shit.

I have a decent PC so please dont say its that.

I have been a fan of BIS games since OFP and yes I was a fanboy but tbh arma 3 just runs like crap.

Arma 2 had same issue and we was told by BIS they could not fix it due to engine limitations and then they bring out arma3 on same bloody engine but strapped more stuff onto it.

BIS FFS please sort out this game its unplayable.

Well I have been away for yet another 6 or so months and nothing has changed the game still runs like shit.

I have a decent PC so please dont say its that.

I have been a fan of BIS games since OFP and yes I was a fanboy but tbh arma 3 just runs like crap.

Arma 2 had same issue and we was told by BIS they could not fix it due to engine limitations and then they bring out arma3 on same bloody engine but strapped more stuff onto it.

BIS FFS please sort out this game its unplayable.

This video as Arma3 runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qq3TuJQdvM

It occurs not always, but is regular.

BIS make please work in this direction.

Details according to video here -  http://forums.bistudio.com/topic/188736-arma3arma3dev-in-20-30-minutes-of-game-fps-3-4/

Ok,mb someone can help?At single missions i got 40-80 fps with an hight-ultra,but when i playing multiplayer,like epoch,exile i got 30-50(as low video settings as hight)  fps at fields and 15-30 at safe zone,and if player count more then 20-30 my fps in towns ruins lower then 30-25-20.Any variation of settings will change  FPS  by 1-2 maximum.The more people on the server is less than the difference in my fps at 5 and 25 players will be -10 FPS or more,but my friend with same PC 

even a little worse got +10fps more then me in any situation and location.I got  Msi ge62 6qc with 

Intel Core i7 2600 Ghz Skylake (6700HQ)

8192 Mb DDR4-2133Ghz

15.6" IPS (LED) (1920x1080) Full HD

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M, 2048+1632 MB + Intel HD Graphics 530, 64+1632 Mb

1000 Gb (7200 rpm), HDD

Ok,mb someone can help?At single missions i got 40-80 fps with an hight-ultra,but when i playing multiplayer,like epoch,exile i got 30-50(as low video settings as hight)  fps at fields and 15-30 at safe zone,and if player count more then 20-30 my fps in towns ruins lower then 30-25-20.Any variation of settings will change  FPS  by 1-2 maximum.The more people on the server is less than the difference in my fps at 5 and 25 players will be -10 FPS or more,but my friend with same PC 

even a little worse got +10fps more then me in any situation and location.I got  Msi ge62 6qc with 

Intel Core i7 2600 Ghz Skylake (6700HQ)

8192 Mb DDR4-2133Ghz

15.6" IPS (LED) (1920x1080) Full HD

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M, 2048+1632 MB + Intel HD Graphics 530, 64+1632 Mb

1000 Gb (7200 rpm), HDD

Shitty servers to be honest. This is why i dont use MP. There was sayed lot of times its fault of servers set up.

Hello guys, I'm having 20-30 fps in King of The Hill and the GPU is on 30-40% usage ... I don't know what to do, all drivers are up to date...

DXDIAG RESUME:

------------------

System Information
------------------
      Time of this report: 3/6/2016, 18:20:51
             Machine name: ANONYMOUS-PC
         Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_inmarket.160222-1549)
                 Language: Spanish (Regional Setting: Spanish)
      System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
             System Model: System Product Name
                     BIOS: 4901
                Processor: Intel® Core i7-4930K CPU @ 3.40GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
                   Memory: 16384MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 16322MB RAM
                Page File: 9745MB used, 9008MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
       System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
      Display Tab 1: No problems found.
      Display Tab 2: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 4: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 5: No problems found.
          Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
          Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
       Manufacturer: NVIDIA
          Chip type: GeForce GTX 970
           DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
        Device Type: Full Device
         Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_13C2&SUBSYS_85081043&REV_A1
     Display Memory: 12168 MB
   Dedicated Memory: 4007 MB
      Shared Memory: 8161 MB
       Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (144Hz)
       Monitor Name: ASUS VG248(Digital)
      Monitor Model: VG248
         Monitor Id: ACI24E1
        Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
        Output Type: DVI
        Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 10.18.0013.6191 (English)
     Driver Version: 10.18.13.6191
        DDI Version: 12
     Feature Levels: 12.1,12.0,11.1,11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1
       Driver Model: WDDM 2.0
Graphics Preemption: DMA
 Compute Preemption: DMA
           Miracast: Not Supported
Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
     Power P-states: Not Supported
  Driver Attributes: Final Retail
   Driver Date/Size: 08/02/2016 0:00:00, 17116936 bytes
        WHQL Logo'd: n/a
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
  Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5082-11CF-DC6B-05A51CC2C735}
          Vendor ID: 0x10DE
          Device ID: 0x13C2
          SubSys ID: 0x85081043
        Revision ID: 0x00A1
 Driver Strong Name: oem15.inf:0f066de3ad0bda5c:Section044:10.18.13.6191:pci\ven_10de&dev_13c2
     Rank Of Driver: 00D12001
        Video Accel: 
        DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD  DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010  DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main  DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple  DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC  
   Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
       D3D9 Overlay: Supported
            DXVA-HD: Supported
       DDraw Status: Enabled
         D3D Status: Enabled
         AGP Status: Enabled
           MPO Caps: Not Supported
        MPO Stretch: Not Supported
    MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
        MPO Formats: Not Supported

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
       Manufacturer: NVIDIA
          Chip type: GeForce GTX 970
           DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
        Device Type: Full Device
         Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_13C2&SUBSYS_85081043&REV_A1
     Display Memory: 12168 MB
   Dedicated Memory: 4007 MB
      Shared Memory: 8161 MB
       Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
       Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
      Monitor Model: PKB VIS191WS
         Monitor Id: PKB5067
        Native Mode: 1440 x 900(p) (59.606Hz)
        Output Type: HD15
        Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 10.18.0013.6191 (English)
     Driver Version: 10.18.13.6191
        DDI Version: 12
     Feature Levels: 12.1,12.0,11.1,11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1
       Driver Model: WDDM 2.0
Graphics Preemption: DMA
 Compute Preemption: DMA
           Miracast: Not Supported
Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
     Power P-states: Not Supported
  Driver Attributes: Final Retail
   Driver Date/Size: 08/02/2016 0:00:00, 17116936 bytes
        WHQL Logo'd: n/a
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
  Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5082-11CF-DC6B-05A51CC2C735}
          Vendor ID: 0x10DE
          Device ID: 0x13C2
          SubSys ID: 0x85081043
        Revision ID: 0x00A1
 Driver Strong Name: oem15.inf:0f066de3ad0bda5c:Section044:10.18.13.6191:pci\ven_10de&dev_13c2
     Rank Of Driver: 00D12001
        Video Accel: 
        DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD  DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010  DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main  DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple  DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC  
   Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
       D3D9 Overlay: Supported
            DXVA-HD: Supported
       DDraw Status: Enabled
         D3D Status: Enabled
         AGP Status: Enabled
           MPO Caps: Not Supported
        MPO Stretch: Not Supported
    MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
        MPO Formats: Not Supported

I'm really frustrated because I'm using a great GPU at only 30% and I have 20-30 FPS... This is really annoying, and this general problem persists since 2013... (ALPHA)

• Like 1

Has there been any news on the AMD front? My fx 6300 is still crushing everything out there on ultra and in Arma 3 I'm still rarely breaking 30fps. I can't buy a new processor for a long time to come. Is there hope for me, BI? This game is the only game in the universe that does this. Plz halp.

Hello guys, I'm having 20-30 fps in King of The Hill and the GPU is on 30-40% usage ... I don't know what to do, all drivers are up to date...

DXDIAG RESUME:

I'm really frustrated because I'm using a great GPU at only 30% and I have 20-30 FPS... This is really annoying, and this general problem persists since 2013... (ALPHA)

actually got same trouble,my laptop working at easy mod when i m playing Arma 3 or Dayz Sa, optimize this shit , my gpu and cpu can do much more then its do

Has there been any news on the AMD front? My fx 6300 is still crushing everything out there on ultra and in Arma 3 I'm still rarely breaking 30fps. I can't buy a new processor for a long time to come. Is there hope for me, BI? This game is the only game in the universe that does this. Plz halp.

Please try this: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/155563-arma-3-performance-tweaks-and-settings-guide/?p=2945028