k3lt

Low CPU utilization & Low FPS

"It's very rude and self-entitling of you to point out how rude and self-entilitling I've been!!!" ;)

O just a little surprised at Dwarden? -Insanatrix.

Sounds more like asanine patronizing....

And sorry you don't understand my point of 100% CPU utilization != Great Game. Lately the alpha has been playing swimmingly for me on MP averging 40 fps and Im sure it will only get better from here on out. :)

Have fun!

Bit childish and narrow minded don't you think? Also it sounds more like I was surprised and I called him out on his position that he was defending. Now are you done derailing the thread?

@DNK

I wouldn't say the game is CPU heavy, rather that it's CPU bound or bottlenecked. It could be an issue of saturated I/O bandwidth on a specific interface, which if you understand what CPU utilization is, it's simply how much a core is used per I/O cycle. For instance 50% utilization means that for every I/O cycle, your cpu is active 50% of the time. There's 2 things that could be at play, either the core is finishing it's calculations before the end of each I/O cycle, or the core is waiting for something to be transferred in that I/O cycle to finish it's calculation, therefor the thread stalls which is why it's only being utilized 50% of the time.

Edited by Insanatrix

I wouldn't say the game is CPU heavy, rather that it's CPU bound or bottlenecked. It could be an issue of saturated I/O bandwidth on a specific interface, which if you understand what CPU utilization is, it's simply how much a core is used per I/O cycle. For instance 50% utilization means that for every I/O cycle, your cpu is active 50% of the time. There's 2 things that could be at play, either the core is finishing it's calculations before the end of each I/O cycle, or the core is waiting for something to be transferred in that I/O cycle to finish it's calculation, therefor the thread stalls which is why it's only being utilized 50% of the time.
Unfortunately, I can't really dig into it as my CPU is not bottlenecking things in any way, given the disparity in CPU and GPU on my machine. Or is it...

Specs:

i5 3350P

2x2GB 1066 DDR3, Dual Channel (moderate CAS)

7200RPM WD (newish)

GTS 250 1GB (oldish)

Settings:

1600x900

2750/2750m/200m vd/Ovd/Svd

no AA, 16xAF

HDR low, PP off

VH Tex

St Obj

Hi All else

72 AI, me in 30-man squad assaulting 42 AI in/around Girna from the east. Short infil leads to mountain ridge -> Girna firefight ~5min. Then I enter city alone as AI mop up last few.

Here's mine in Girna:

FPS avg: 22FPS

Test1_zpsb32ca90f.jpg

Same setup, now in Agia Marina:

Again, trying to mimic original movements, but no AI:

FPS Avg: 31FPS

Test4_zps2baceb30.jpg

And now for A2:CO+ACE2

Setup:

1600x900

2600vd

FXAA 16xAF

Hi Tex

Low-mid settings elsewise (odd that I'm running higher settings in A3 than A2)

Same basic scenario, but now in the NW of Takistan. First 3rd cut since it was empty desert with nothing happening (60FPS+). 2nd third is long-range engagement. Last third is CQC.

Results:

FPS Avg: 34FPS

Test3_zps7d074dc1.jpg

My impression:

On my system, the game is more multicore-friendly than I said previously. I guess I need to do more testing, but this is about perfect. The GPU is fairly maxed out throughout, but that's to be expected. Oddly, it seems that the more the disk is reading, the better the performance, but that's only with 2 examples, so another might have different results. Generally, that happens when in a city, where much of the long-range geometry/objects are obscured by buildings yet lots of textures/models need to loaded and the view shifts around a lot (at longer ranges, you tend to move your head around less when engaged).

Obviously, with no AI things run more smoothly (about 45% more smoothly). Even so, inactive or unengaged AI have a smaller footprint on performance than actively engaged ones. I see no GPU unterutilization without AI, but about 10-15% underutilization with 30-70 AI. This is fairly minor, imo, but it seems with better cards it's worse. It might not just be the AI routines and pathfinding that are causing the "underutilization", but all those bullet trajectories and FX particles. All I can say for sure is that all my cores are being used equally.

Lastly, though the sample size of tests is small, A2:CO is clearly utilizing the GPU far less than A3:Alpha, and the FPS in A3 without AI ends up almost equalling that of a far more bare Takistan with AI. To claim the devs haven't made any progress in the engine/code is, at least here, totally incorrect.

"CPU heavy" is a wrong term, the issue is the utilization. ArmA III uses only 30% of a hexacore when BF3 uses 91%. Basically in BF3 a normal 3000MHz CPU is a 9000MHz CPU because of better optimization. If the A3 engine was that good utilizing the CPU, it'd be just as smooth as BF3.
Stop using 6-cores as a bench for how "multicore" the game is. Quad/dual is far more important for the game. Besides, BF has no AI basically. Edited by DNK

Unfortunately, I can't really dig into it as my CPU is not bottlenecking things in any way, given the disparity in CPU and GPU on my machine.

Specs:

i5 3350P

2x2GB 1066 DDR3, Dual Channel (moderate CAS)

7200RPM WD (newish)

GTS 250 1GB (oldish)

Settings:

1600x900

2750/2750m/200m vd/Ovd/Svd

no AA, 16xAF

HDR low, PP off

VH Tex

St Obj

Hi All else

72 AI, me in 30-man squad assaulting 42 AI in/around Girna from the east. Short infil leads to mountain ridge -> Girna firefight ~5min. Then I enter city alone as AI mop up last few.

Here's mine in Girna:

FPS avg: 22FPS

Same setup, now in Agia Marina:

Stop using 6-cores as a bench for how "multicore" the game is. Quad/dual is far more important for the game.

8 Core here, it uses 20% of my CPU in comparison to BF3 using about 80%.

My point is that 100% utilization = great game. Your opinion is 100% wrong and I guess your brain is being utilized at the same level ArmA3 utilizes my cpu!
That makes no sense. It's like saying "getting 5 MPG means a car is fast". I hope you can see the fallacy.

While it may be that BF3 uses processing power well and all that utilization is actually making the game better, a simple metric like "CPU utilization" does not at all prove this.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

8 Core here, it uses 20% of my CPU in comparison to BF3 using about 80%.
Well, my prior comments plus a third.

That makes no sense. It's like saying "getting 5 MPG means a car is fast". I hope you can see the fallacy.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Well, my prior comments plus a third.

Making sense wasn't my point.

Making sense wasn't my point.
Almost sig-worthy.

Also note that while my CPU only saw about 50% use, it was evenly spread among the cores. For a quadcore system like mine, then, it's not a multicore/monocore issue at all. It may become more of a multicore issue as you move past 4 (looking at previous charts, that seems to be the case), but as I argued earlier there's no reason for anyone to expect BIS to optimize for 3% of the market (6- and 8- cores are such), so let's stop discussing this extreme fringe (that you are a part of).

Edited by DNK

Almost sig-worthy.

Also note that while my CPU only saw about 50% use, it was evenly spread among the cores. For a quadcore system like mine, then, it's not a multicore/monocore issue at all. It may become more of a multicore issue as you move past 4 (looking at previous charts, that seems to be the case), but as I argued earlier there's no reason for anyone to expect BIS to optimize for 3% of the market (6- and 8- cores are such), so let's stop discussing this extreme fringe (that you are a part of).

No.

Because there is no reason 1 core should be stressed while the rest are barely 10% in use.

there's no reason for anyone to expect BIS to optimize for 3% of the market (6- and 8- cores are such)

You got to be fucking kidding me. At least 75% of the ArmA 3 owners, if not 90% is having this terrible FPS. And everyone is having this utilization issue. Though AMD owners seem to get totally screwed.

My mother's laptop runs this better than my PC -.- Even 2x better. The lappy has an i5-3230M and a GT 645M and runs the game at Low or Ultra at 30 FPS. . That hardware is worse than my PC's. I have a Phenom II X4 955 (OC'd from 3.2 to 3.8 Ghz) and a GTX 460. I run this game at Low or Ultra at 15 FPS. Looks like Bohemia hates AMD.

cores arent like cups and work load like fluid that you put wherever you want and balance out easy.

10% usage means that there a micro spikes that have 100% (so faster cpu is always needed) and there is time when processes are waiting. you just think that they must not wait and can calculate sth. - why do you think that?

you must know sth. we others and most importantly BIS does not know about their own engine. why you dont tell us then?

@guusert

And no, it's far from ridiculous to call them lazy. After knowing about this huge problem in ArmA 2 they haven't even admitted that the CPU utilization problem exists. This game could be something. But now it's nothing. Almost no one can play this fine. And still they continue like nothing is going on, screwing everyone. I seriously hate these devs. The fact that it doesn't even matter which videocard you have is ridiculous. Games depend on videocards! Not processors!

The Devs aren't lazy which is why the game continues to develop.

The FPS in Arma2 ended up running fine for all rigs with some optimization.

Arma3 is running fine for many ppl at the moment - I am playing with a slightly older machine and while the FPS aren't extremely high, the game is fine to play and will be improved over time.

So just to clear it up -

Devs aren't lazy

Arma2 ran well

Arma3 is playable

cores arent like cups and work load like fluid that you put wherever you want and balance out easy.

10% usage means that there a micro spikes that have 100% (so faster cpu is always needed) and there is time when processes are waiting. you just think that they must not wait and can calculate sth. - why do you think that?

you must know sth. we others and most importantly BIS does not know about their own engine. why you dont tell us then?

90% of the CPU is not utilized, only 1 core uses 60%.

---------- Post added at 02:48 ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 ----------

@guusert

Arma3 is running fine for many ppl at the moment - I am playing with a slightly older machine and while the FPS aren't extremely high, the game is fine to play and will be improved over time.

So just to clear it up -

Devs aren't lazy

Arma2 ran well

Arma3 is playable

ArmA2OA certainly did not run that well. It ran better than ArmA3, but still bad.

Lets not de-volve into personal attacks on the devs. Doesn't help anything and will just serve to put the mods on the defensive and start locking even more threads about performance.

You got to be fucking kidding me. At least 75% of the ArmA 3 owners, if not 90% is having this terrible FPS. And everyone is having this utilization issue. Though AMD owners seem to get totally screwed.

My mother's laptop runs this better than my PC -.- Even 2x better. The lappy has an i5-3230M and a GT 645M and runs the game at Low or Ultra at 30 FPS. . That hardware is worse than my PC's. I have a Phenom II X4 955 (OC'd from 3.2 to 3.8 Ghz) and a GTX 460. I run this game at Low or Ultra at 15 FPS. Looks like Bohemia hates AMD.

What fps are you getting in the Editor with just one unit (you), also with a number of ai engaged, say 40 or so all engaged at the same time, i.e. run them at each other in the countryside not on the airstrip (20v20) ?

What res you playing with ?

50-120fps with everything on very high @ 1920x1200, rig in sig below.

So far very happy with A3 performance, A2 reports at 99-100fps using in game benchmark with same settings.

50-120fps with everything on very high @ 1920x1200, rig in sig below.

So far very happy with A3 performance, A2 reports at 99-100fps using in game benchmark with same settings.

Since you run A3 just fine, why are you posting here? Clearly this thread is not geared toward you. Posts like this do nothing to help people who are actually having issues.

@guusert

Devs aren't lazy

Arma2 ran well

Arma3 is playable

Ok, blame it on the marketing. They want to easily make money. Whatever you like. It's still unacceptable.

No.

No.

Since you run A3 just fine, why are you posting here? Clearly this thread is not geared toward you. Posts like this do nothing to help people who are actually having issues.

I'm posting here so people can see that with the right pc specs A3 is not as fubar as most posters here would suggest, A2 requires horsepower as does A3, many factors depend on how well this game engine runs.

Unfortunately it is not designed for low or mid range rigs, A LOT depends on specs.

@guusert

So just to clear it up -

Devs aren't lazy

Arma2 ran well

Arma3 is playable

"Arma 3 is playable". For YOU. Just because it's playable for YOU doesn't mean that it's playable for someone else. And just because it's playable for YOU doesn't mean that BIS should ignore the way their engine handles more than 2 cores.

I'm posting here so people can see that with the right pc specs A3 is not as fubar as most posters here would suggest, A2 requires horsepower as does A3, many factors depend on how well this game engine runs.

Unfortunately it is not designed for low or mid range rigs, A LOT depends on specs.

what "people"? most of the people reading this thread probably are having issues. that's why they end up in the 'troubleshooting' sub-forum. and this thread has over 100,000 views...

a lot of ranting here is unjustified and due to user errrors not dev errors, also often the performance solution for people would be, stop playing exclusively wasteland, because wasteland servers have horrible performance if you have a CPU bottleneck.

also a lot of CPU load doesnt neccesarily mean "good optimization", the opposite might be the case as well.

a lot of ranting here is unjustified and due to user errrors not dev errors, also often the performance solution for people would be, stop playing exclusively wasteland, because wasteland servers have horrible performance if you have a CPU bottleneck.

also a lot of CPU load doesnt neccesarily mean "good optimization", the opposite might be the case as well.

The problem is not Wasteland. That's not the only thing causing performance issues. How many times are you going to say that. If you don't have anything meaningful to add, then just shut up and don't comment. All of your posts are spam posts criticizing people who are having performance issues. Just because you run the game perfectly fine does not mean that there's no problem with the game, and it doesn't mean that user's PC are to blame for the engine's problems.

The problem is not Wasteland. That's not the only thing causing performance issues. How many times are you going to say that. If you don't have anything meaningful to add, then just shut up and don't comment. All of your posts are spam posts criticizing people who are having performance issues. Just because you run the game perfectly fine does not mean that there's no problem with the game, and it doesn't mean that user's PC are to blame for the engine's problems.

And you and those that are actually reacting like this need to cool down a bit, because this is exactly ranting seriously. I can understand that others may have issues to run the game but those that run the game fine are also entitled to voice their opinion based on their experiences as you are, you might not like it that some people are running the game fine while you or others are not. Basically it means that the game is not running that bad and thus means that bis will need to optimize their game software towards the hardware still used.

Best to do in this kind of situation is doing everything on your side to optimize the game.

*Defrag on regular base

*Shut down background programs not used

*Dust out your pc and keep it clean

*Fidle with your game settings (this may take some time)

*If your system is stressing to hard test temperature

*you may want to add a cooling fan

* you may want to clean your processor more drasticaly,

*buy cooler master its some sort of pasta to put on your processor

If you do not know how to do that you have 2 options go to the pc store and let them do it or go to youtube and learn it your selves

Also in stead of bickering like this game lags omg omg bis you suck! you might want to rethink how you approach this kind of issues, because seriously

what we do not need around here is attention whores :j: and acting like that will not help at all.

If you want to help bis to optimize the game:

Post up your specs nicely whether the game functions well or not!

Bis will be able to pick it up as they will see on which rigs the game runs fine and on which rigs not:

Type in:

DxDiag into your search box left bellow at your start button, the system will then gather all the info a box will pop up save it to your desktop and then copy paste.

Game runs fine on my rig:

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 3/25/2013, 16:01:29

Machine name: KEVIN-PC

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130104-1431)

Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)

System Manufacturer: INTEL_

System Model: DH77KC__

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: Intel® Core i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8158MB RAM

Page File: 2377MB used, 13936MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Sound Tab 3: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GTX 560 Ti

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_838B1043&REV_A1

Display Memory: 4050 MB

Dedicated Memory: 978 MB

Shared Memory: 3071 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Algemeen PnP-beeldscherm

Monitor Model: PLE2208HDS

Monitor Id: IVM560A

Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)

Output Type: DVI

Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um

Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.1407 (English)

Driver Version: 9.18.13.1407

DDI Version: 11

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 2/10/2013 04:25:27, 17987192 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5140-11CF-8C76-86A31CC2C435}

Vendor ID: 0x10DE

Device ID: 0x1200

SubSys ID: 0x838B1043

Revision ID: 0x00A1

Driver Strong Name: oem7.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section022:9.18.13.1407:pci\ven_10de&dev_1200

Rank Of Driver: 00E02001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C

Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

D3D9 Overlay: Supported

DXVA-HD: Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_80862031&REV_1003

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6809 (English)

Date and Size: 12/26/2012 03:37:24, 3269088 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0x0

Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Other Files:

Description: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Other Files:

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Muis

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Toetsenbord

Device Name: G500

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC068

Device Name: Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC219

Device Name: Gaming Keyboard G110

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC22A

Device Name: G110 G-keys

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC22B

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB-hoofdhub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20

| Service: usbhub

|

+-+ Generic USB Hub

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024

| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002

| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09

| | Service: usbhub

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ HID-toetsenbordapparaat

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC068

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard

| Service: kbdhid

|

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC22A

|

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC22B

|

+ Toetsenbordstuurprogramma voor Terminal Server

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

|

+ HID-muis

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| Service: mouhid

|

+ Muisstuurprogramma voor Terminal Server

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 415.4 GB

Total Space: 476.8 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: ATA WDC WD5000AAKX-0 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: D:

Free Space: 368.0 GB

Total Space: 476.9 GB

Model: ATA WDC WD5001AALS-0 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: E:

Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224BB SCSI CdRom Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (Dutch), , 0 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Host Controller - 1E22

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB

Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1283&DEV_8892&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_30\4&134BECE9&0&00E7

Name: High Definition Audio-besturing

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_838B1043&REV_A1\4&318723C4&0&0008

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 8 - 1E1E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E1E&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E7

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E0C&SUBSYS_838B1043&REV_A1\4&318723C4&0&0108

Name: Intel® H77 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E4A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E4A&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1E10

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E10&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel® Management Engine Interface

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E02&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA

Name: Intel® USB 3.0 uitbreidbare hostcontroller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0

Name: Intel® 82579V Gigabit Network Connection

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1503&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&C8

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Xeon® processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor PCI Express Root Port - 0151

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0151&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Xeon® processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0150

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0150&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder,0xff800002,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

MPC - MPEG Audio Splitter,0x00400001,1,1,MpaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest),0x00400000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Audio Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,9.00.0000.2980

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426

Corel Camera Plug-in,0x00600000,0,2,,6.06.7601.17713

MPC - RealVideo Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

MONOGRAM AMR Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

MPC - MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest),0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CorelScreenCapture,0x00200000,0,1,,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.01.0000.0484

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MONOGRAM AMR Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MONOGRAM Musepack Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdec.ax,0.09.0002.0000

Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014

Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014

MPC - MPEG Audio Source,0x00400001,0,0,MpaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Disk Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmedque.dll,9.00.0000.2980

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPC - MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Color Converter,0x00200000,1,1,declrds.ax,9.00.0000.2980

File Source (Monkey Audio),0x00400000,0,1,MonkeySource.ax,

RadLight OptimFROG DirectShow Filter,0x00600000,0,1,RLOFRDec.ax,1.00.0000.0001

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

madFlac Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,madFlac.ax,1.10.0000.0000

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,

MPC - RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014

DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003

MPC - RealAudio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003

MONOGRAM AMR Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835

Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MONOGRAM AMR Mux,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,

DC-Bass Source,0x00400000,0,1,DCBassSource.ax,1.03.0000.0000

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmesrcwp.dll,9.00.0000.2980

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

VP7 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp7dec.ax,7.00.0010.0000

MONOGRAM Musepack Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdmx.ax,0.04.0000.0000

madFlac Source,0x00600000,0,1,madFlac.ax,1.10.0000.0000

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPC - FLV Source (Gabest),0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.01.0000.0323

ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

Video Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,9.00.0000.2980

MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest),0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

MPC - RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPC - MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014

AC3File,0x00600000,0,1,ac3file.ax,

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink-conversieprogramma,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Cinepak-codec van Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ffdshow Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Huffyuv v2.1.1 - CCESP Patch v0.2.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Intel IYUV-codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Lagarith Lossless Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

VP70® General Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

x264vfw - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Xvid MPEG-4 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Helix YV12 YUV Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DivX WMA Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DivX WMA Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV Audio -- NTSC,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV Audio -- PAL,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:

Corel Camera Plug-in,0x00600000,0,1,,6.06.7601.17713

CorelScreenCapture,0x00600000,0,1,,6.06.7601.17713

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Audio Renderers:

Luidsprekers (Realtek High Defi,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Realtek Digital Output(Optical),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

I hope it helps ..

Kind regards

Kevin

Edited by KBourne

Stop using 6-cores as a bench for how "multicore" the game is. Quad/dual is far more important for the game. Besides, BF has no AI basically.

What are you trying to say? Doesn't change the fact that A3 only utilizes a third of what BF3 can utilize.

I hope it helps ..

Kind regards

Kevin

yes, your advice has greatly helped my frustration level get to the point to where I want to bang my head into the wall

we're 95 pages into this, and here you come with PC gaming 101. my gpu must be getting bottlenecked to 20% because of some dust in my system. you might as well say "if you're getting bad performance, you must have a virus" :trollfacedance:

And you and those that are actually reacting like this need to cool down a bit, because this is exactly ranting seriously. I can understand that others may have issues to run the game but those that run the game fine are also entitled to voice their opinion based on their experiences as you are, you might not like it that some people are running the game fine while you or others are not. Basically it means that the game is not running that bad and thus means that bis will need to optimize their game software towards the hardware still used.

Best to do in this kind of situation is doing everything on your side to optimize the game.

*Defrag on regular base

*Shut down background programs not used

*Dust out your pc and keep it clean

*Fidle with your game settings (this may take some time)

*If your system is stressing to hard test temperature

*you may want to add a cooling fan

* you may want to clean your processor more drasticaly,

*buy cooler master its some sort of pasta to put on your processor

If you do not know how to do that you have 2 options go to the pc store and let them do it or go to youtube and learn it your selves

Also in stead of bickering like this game lags omg omg bis you suck! you might want to rethink how you approach this kind of issues, because seriously

what we do not need around here is attention whores :j: and acting like that will not help at all.

If you want to help bis to optimize the game:

Post up your specs nicely whether the game functions well or not!

Bis will be able to pick it up as they will see on which rigs the game runs fine and on which rigs not:

Type in:

DxDiag into your search box left bellow at your start button, the system will then gather all the info a box will pop up save it to your desktop and then copy paste.

Game runs fine on my rig:

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 3/25/2013, 16:01:29

Machine name: KEVIN-PC

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130104-1431)

Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)

System Manufacturer: INTEL_

System Model: DH77KC__

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: Intel® Core i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8158MB RAM

Page File: 2377MB used, 13936MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Sound Tab 3: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GTX 560 Ti

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_838B1043&REV_A1

Display Memory: 4050 MB

Dedicated Memory: 978 MB

Shared Memory: 3071 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Algemeen PnP-beeldscherm

Monitor Model: PLE2208HDS

Monitor Id: IVM560A

Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)

Output Type: DVI

Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um

Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.1407 (English)

Driver Version: 9.18.13.1407

DDI Version: 11

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Date/Size: 2/10/2013 04:25:27, 17987192 bytes

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5140-11CF-8C76-86A31CC2C435}

Vendor ID: 0x10DE

Device ID: 0x1200

SubSys ID: 0x838B1043

Revision ID: 0x00A1

Driver Strong Name: oem7.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section022:9.18.13.1407:pci\ven_10de&dev_1200

Rank Of Driver: 00E02001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C

Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

D3D9 Overlay: Supported

DXVA-HD: Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Other Files:

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Other Files:

Description: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Other Files:

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Muis

Device Name: Toetsenbord

Device Name: Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC219

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB-hoofdhub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20

| Service: usbhub

|

+-+ Generic USB Hub

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024

| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002

| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09

| | Service: usbhub

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

|

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC22A

|

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC22B

|

+ Toetsenbordstuurprogramma voor Terminal Server

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

|

+ HID-muis

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| Service: mouhid

|

+ Muisstuurprogramma voor Terminal Server

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 415.4 GB

Total Space: 476.8 GB

Model: ATA WDC WD5000AAKX-0 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: D:

Free Space: 368.0 GB

Total Space: 476.9 GB

Model: ATA WDC WD5001AALS-0 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: E:

Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224BB SCSI CdRom Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (Dutch), , 0 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Host Controller - 1E22

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1283&DEV_8892&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_30\4&134BECE9&0&00E7

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_838B1043&REV_A1\4&318723C4&0&0008

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 8 - 1E1E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E1E&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E7

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E0C&SUBSYS_838B1043&REV_A1\4&318723C4&0&0108

Name: Intel® H77 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E4A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E4A&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1E10

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E10&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel® Management Engine Interface

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E02&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA

Name: Intel® USB 3.0 uitbreidbare hostcontroller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0

Name: Intel® 82579V Gigabit Network Connection

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1503&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&C8

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Xeon® processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor PCI Express Root Port - 0151

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0151&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Xeon® processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0150

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0150&SUBSYS_20318086&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder,0xff800002,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

MPC - MPEG Audio Splitter,0x00400001,1,1,MpaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest),0x00400000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Audio Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,9.00.0000.2980

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426

Corel Camera Plug-in,0x00600000,0,2,,6.06.7601.17713

MPC - RealVideo Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

MONOGRAM AMR Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

MPC - MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest),0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CorelScreenCapture,0x00200000,0,1,,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.01.0000.0484

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MONOGRAM AMR Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MONOGRAM Musepack Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdec.ax,0.09.0002.0000

Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014

Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014

MPC - MPEG Audio Source,0x00400001,0,0,MpaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Disk Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmedque.dll,9.00.0000.2980

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPC - MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Color Converter,0x00200000,1,1,declrds.ax,9.00.0000.2980

File Source (Monkey Audio),0x00400000,0,1,MonkeySource.ax,

RadLight OptimFROG DirectShow Filter,0x00600000,0,1,RLOFRDec.ax,1.00.0000.0001

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

madFlac Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,madFlac.ax,1.10.0000.0000

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,

MPC - RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014

DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003

MPC - RealAudio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003

MONOGRAM AMR Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835

Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MONOGRAM AMR Mux,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,

DC-Bass Source,0x00400000,0,1,DCBassSource.ax,1.03.0000.0000

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmesrcwp.dll,9.00.0000.2980

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

VP7 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp7dec.ax,7.00.0010.0000

MONOGRAM Musepack Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdmx.ax,0.04.0000.0000

madFlac Source,0x00600000,0,1,madFlac.ax,1.10.0000.0000

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPC - FLV Source (Gabest),0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.01.0000.0323

ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

Video Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,9.00.0000.2980

MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest),0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

MPC - RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPC - MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0002.3236

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014

AC3File,0x00600000,0,1,ac3file.ax,

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3882.0000

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Cinepak-codec van Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ffdshow Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Huffyuv v2.1.1 - CCESP Patch v0.2.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Lagarith Lossless Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

VP70® General Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

x264vfw - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Xvid MPEG-4 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Helix YV12 YUV Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DivX WMA Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DivX WMA Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV Audio -- NTSC,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV Audio -- PAL,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:

Corel Camera Plug-in,0x00600000,0,1,,6.06.7601.17713

CorelScreenCapture,0x00600000,0,1,,6.06.7601.17713

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Audio Renderers:

Luidsprekers (Realtek High Defi,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Realtek Digital Output(Optical),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

I hope it helps ..

Kind regards

Kevin

Calling out someone who is essentially posting a spam post to boost his post count (by continually and falsely claiming that the reason for performance issues is Wasteland - I don't even play that game mode) is not ranting. I have never said "Dis game lags too much - BIS you suck". I have mentioned findings I've noticed (such as trees lagging regardless of video settings). Continually saying that "my pc runs fine, stop playing wasteland" is not voicing an opinion. It's spam. My problem with you "my rig runs fine" guys is that you seem to assume that just because the game runs fine on your computer, then that means the game is well optimized (minimizing of unneeded/unused/discarded resources to maximize performance/reallocating resources to where they are needed, cutting down on background processes) and that those experiencing problems must be to blame for performance issues. And that statement comes from seeing posts like Fabio_Chavez's and Lightspeed_aust's.

Edited by antoineflemming