Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Update regarding Store.Bistudio & Arma 3 Steam key distribution

I am guessing the issues have been fixed since I received my key immediately. Took about 5 minutes before the alpha lites, arma x and the other one to appear in my inventory though.

This has all been sorted for everyone now right?

Keep getting this when trying to buy from the store:

Error code: 30-1002

What up with that?

Keep getting this when trying to buy from the store:

Error code: 30-1002

What up with that?

If you read the thread you'll see it generally means your bank is refusing to complete the transaction, are you trying to pay via paypal or directly with your credit/debit card? If the latter try selecting paypal as the payment method and then it will ask for your card information in paypal, you can enter this information without creating a paypal account, it will simply act as a payment portal, alternatively you'll need to contact your bank/card issuer and ask them if they're blocking the transaction.

Im still waiting on my Arma 3 Retail to be replaced by Arma 3 Supporters edcition after the store gave me the wrong code. Any ETA on steam getting the correct codes?

Did the store replace the code? Steam are a completely separate entity from us so we have no inside knowledge about how long they'd take, probably a long time though they're very slow, I'd give it at least 1-2 weeks.

Steam gave me the correct version instantly, i'd contact their support system.

I bought the game last week, i bought it through steam, once was in my game list i installed and at any moment i read nothing about CDkey and I dont received any. When i do right clic on the game name on steam dont appear any CDkey option.. thats normal?

Edited by AgamenonAtreides
Be more specific

when the game goes into beta testing? and whether the public beta testing?

That has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. The questions are answered elsewhere, please search before posting.

I bought the game last week, i bought it through steam, once was in my game list i installed and at any moment i read nothing about CDkey and I dont received any. When i do right clic on the game name on steam dont appear any CDkey option.. thats normal?

Nothing about this?

Arma 3 is using some Cdkey system? Players who bought the game through Steam need a Cdkey?... thanks..

Nothing about this?

Arma 3 is using some Cdkey system? Players who bought the game through Steam need a Cdkey?... thanks..

Is the game in your Steam library and does it work? If so that's all that's important.

Myke;2336970'] If you buy cheap you will buy twice. And finally waste money.

Thank you for the info.

Is the game in your Steam library and does it work? If so that's all that's important.

It Works but dont know if when official release appears it should need a Cdkey that steam dont give it to me.. i just want know if there is a Cdkey for steam buyers or not and if there is one what i must do for reclaim it, nothing more

When the beta is released it will appear in your library, when the retail is release it will do likewise, at this point there is no CD Key that you need access anywhere.

Hello~ Im new here, I have a question because I cant buy online but I want to buy in some store like Gamestop is it possible?

Not currently, eventually it should be possible when the game's released to buy a boxed version, not for the alpha/beta version though that's digital only.

Supporter edition is exclusive to Store.bistudio.com so digital only, don't have a friend/relative who can help you with the online order?

Actually, for regular and Digital Deluxe Editions there is the option to buy Steam Wallet codes at GameStop, albeit only in $20 and $50 denominations -- Best Buy may offer Steam Wallet codes as well but I don't know what denominations they offer -- but this the only way I'm aware of to buy Arma 3 with cash until the full release with retail boxed versions occurs.

Sorry if asked before...

Stayed up late and purchased Alpha Standard on Steam as soon as it was released (while BI Store was down).

Next day, purchased Supporter Edition on BI Store.

Already own and activated ARMA3 Alpha on Steam, so how can I register the Steam key for my Supporter Edition? Does it matter if I never activate it and just wait until the Beta, and (presumably) get a new key for a 'new' game?

Sorry if asked before...

Stayed up late and purchased Alpha Standard on Steam as soon as it was released (while BI Store was down).

Next day, purchased Supporter Edition on BI Store.

Already own and activated ARMA3 Alpha on Steam, so how can I register the Steam key for my Supporter Edition? Does it matter if I never activate it and just wait until the Beta, and (presumably) get a new key for a 'new' game?

I also bought a steam version to avoid the issues that originally created this thread, but would like to upgrade to/buy supporter edition as well. Is there a way this is possible? If not I will literally create a separate steam account specifically for ARMA III.

Let me know. :)