Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Update regarding Store.Bistudio & Arma 3 Steam key distribution

Ok I will give that a try, thanks for the help.

EDIT:

I called my bank, they were denying the payments. Works now, YAY! well... I have already been playing, I have the alpha version on my other steam account.

Edited by Scoggs

Hi, I have no download quota left for at least two weeks so I am unable to d/l the game via BIS or Steam.

I'm intending on copying the files across from a friends computer and activating that way. I'm assuming this will work.

I intend to buy the Supporters addition however he only has the standard version, will this cause any problems?

Hi, I have no download quota left for at least two weeks so I am unable to d/l the game via BIS or Steam.

You can only download from Steam.

I'm intending on copying the files across from a friends computer and activating that way. I'm assuming this will work.

Activate your key on steam (don't install), copy your friend's "ArmA 3" folder to your "..\steamapps\common\" and then install. It should find the required files and not download anything.

I intend to buy the Supporters addition however he only has the standard version, will this cause any problems?

No problem as both versions at the moment are the same files.

It's been A WEEK now since my payment went through. 5 days since I got the code for my game.

I still haven't received any replies to a support ticket asking for a refund. I want my refund now.

Nice scam you're running, Bohemia.

I'm sorry you're still waiting for an update on your support tickets, I will try to get to the bottom of this.

No reply yet.

Old Ticket: #42743

Should have all the infos up to Friday.

New Ticket: #43504

Has all the infos on the payment and the order, after PayPal did let me finally pay on Friday.

I poked them again :)

I bought the game over Steam earlier. I have thoroughly enjoyed the bit I have played so far, but one thing has me bothered: I have not received my Alpha Invite keys yet. I bought the $32.99 copy, which I believe comes with three invite keys. If I'm mistaken, oh well. If not, is there any issue with the distribution of these keys that I should be aware of? I have some friends that aren't sure about their computers' hardware and they'd like to test the singleplayer bits before making the purchase. It isn't a super huge deal if I won't be getting the invite keys, would just like to know if there is a backlog of folks waiting for them. Thanks!

I bought the game over Steam earlier. I have thoroughly enjoyed the bit I have played so far, but one thing has me bothered: I have not received my Alpha Invite keys yet. I bought the $32.99 copy, which I believe comes with three invite keys. If I'm mistaken, oh well. If not, is there any issue with the distribution of these keys that I should be aware of? I have some friends that aren't sure about their computers' hardware and they'd like to test the singleplayer bits before making the purchase. It isn't a super huge deal if I won't be getting the invite keys, would just like to know if there is a backlog of folks waiting for them. Thanks!

It should be available on the 14th of March.

It should be available on the 14th of March.

Oh, okay. Didn't notice that there was a date for their distribution. Thanks a lot! I will be patient, and go blow up some baddies.

I sent an email on Saturday and have not had a reply yet. I realize that you guys have had a lot of tickets submitted in the last few days but i am desperate to play the game and i am considering just buying the deluxe edition instead of the supporters edition.

heres the email i sent and the ticket number: ticket #43877

I am trying to purchase the supporters edition of arma 3 with a credit card through Worldpayments Europe but it keeps coming up with this error code: 30-1002.

I was really looking forward to playing the game but it is being dented by this problem with your credit card transactions.

The sooner i get a reply the better, thanks, caledoniacation

Edited by caledoniaction
mistake

Have you tried using the paypal option then putting your card details in?

Hi all,

I got the same problem with paypal and the "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now".

I was contacting Paypal, they responded to me, telling, it might work, or even not, there is nothing noone can do (haha, how funny is that^^).

I reported the problem also to your store.bistudio support (yesterday evening - 2013-03-11).

Can I pay with paypal in another way?

Because I have no Credit Card, and some posts ago (regarding Scoggs) I read there is another possibility somehow?

I'd really appreciate to give you my money :)

cheers and a nice evening

SnowSky

If you don't have a credit card then paypal is the only option for our store I believe :(

Scoggs if you open a support ticket you could ask them to send you a paypal payment request, that should resolve it.

Can this be a solution for me too?

I have seen that Scoggs managed to solve the problem in a different way, but if the possibility above would be open I'd like to try it.

P.S. Thanks for your fast response

EDIT: Problem will be solved soon, my sister helps me out with the Credit Card :) so I guess everything will be okay *dancing*

EDIT 2: Problem solved - downloading already - I won't sleep the next days :)

Edited by SnowSky

Great! Enjoy, and thanks to SnowSky's Sister! :)

So I have tried several times to purchase ARMA 3 via store.bistudio, always getting the infamous Error code: 30-1002. That's right you have all seen this before but I don't see any resolutions posted as a sticky or in any other form.

I sent all the pertinent info via support several days ago with no response other than the patent auto reply.

SO if this is what to expect with the actual game I am glad I haven't paid for anything lol Yipeee Ya

And I have all this time and money to test it but naaaaaa I'll say good bye now.

Alpha is alpha you've got to remember that it won't be perfect. alphas and betas make the game into final products into the complete game/software.

I think if i was bohemia i'd rather screw up alpha purchases rather than full release purchases

Ok I will give that a try, thanks for the help.

EDIT:

I called my bank, they were denying the payments. Works now, YAY! well... I have already been playing, I have the alpha version on my other steam account.

Yup, Called Bank today to see what the deal was an everything got sorted out an I just purchased the Support Edition with my Debit Card. Thanks for the Idea that the Bank was blocking payment to merchant.

So I have tried several times to purchase ARMA 3 via store.bistudio, always getting the infamous Error code: 30-1002. That's right you have all seen this before but I don't see any resolutions posted as a sticky or in any other form.

I sent all the pertinent info via support several days ago with no response other than the patent auto reply.

SO if this is what to expect with the actual game I am glad I haven't paid for anything lol Yipeee Ya

And I have all this time and money to test it but naaaaaa I'll say good bye now.

Considering your location plus the fact you're using a debit card it's almost certainly your bank refusing the transaction, have you tried speaking to them?

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:56 ----------

Alpha is alpha you've got to remember that it won't be perfect. alphas and betas make the game into final products into the complete game/software.

I think if i was bohemia i'd rather screw up alpha purchases rather than full release purchases

You were reporting the same error some time ago were you able to resolve it and complete the purchase?

Considering your location plus the fact you're using a debit card it's almost certainly your bank refusing the transaction, have you tried speaking to them?

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:56 ----------

I fixed the problem with the bank yesterday AM, they had it blocked as I suspected the first time I got the error. So now I see you saying that a debit card won't work, or May not work? Location is a problem? sigh This is the first time I have had any problems with this card with any purchase anywhere. And no I haven't purchased. I still get the error after taking you off the block list.

Is there a solution? I/we would appreciate any input on how to make this work. It's on your end and you must know what works and doesn't. Will a prepayed card work? What works? What does Error code: 30-1002 mean? Sorry if I am a bit harsh, this is a most unusual problem for a company to have. Get your carts in a row comes to mind.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Brotherhood

Is there a solution? I/we would appreciate any input on how to make this work. It's on your end and you must know what works and doesn't. Will a prepayed card work? What works? What does Error code: 30-1002 mean? Sorry if I am a bit harsh, this is a most unusual problem for a company to have.

Have you tried selecting Paypal as the payment option and then entering your card details? That way you're paying through paypal's portal which will have an IP in your country (ie when I pay via paypal it uses the Swedish Paypal page), that often works for many people with similar problems and it doesn't require you to open a paypal account if you prefer not to.

I fixed the problem with the bank yesterday AM, they had it blocked as I suspected the first time I got the error. So now I see you saying that a debit card won't work, or May not work? Location is a problem? sigh This is the first time I have had any problems with this card with any purchase anywhere. And no I haven't purchased. I still get the error after taking you off the block list.

Is there a solution? I/we would appreciate any input on how to make this work. It's on your end and you must know what works and doesn't. Will a prepayed card work? What works? What does Error code: 30-1002 mean? Sorry if I am a bit harsh, this is a most unusual problem for a company to have. Get your carts in a row comes to mind.

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

Error code: 30-1002 means, that the the bank declined the transaction without giving the reason why.

Well, I managed to receive the Arma 3 Alpha code but not the Arma X code for the supporter edition...