Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Update regarding Store.Bistudio & Arma 3 Steam key distribution

Open a support ticket by sending an Email to Support@bistudio.com alternatively check your bank, if the money wasn't taken out then obviously the order didn't complete so try again, we would obviously refund anyone double charged but if there's no sign up the money coming out then it's unlikely the first order went through properly.

It's already working. I paid the order and game with key has appeared in "My Games" section. Thanks for support anyway :D

So the transaction of the money was completed about 7 hours ago, it was paid via the direct PayPal Money request from BI. So where do i need to look for the key? There was no mail yet, besides the one from PayPal about the transaction being completed, and there is nothing seen in the online store (My Games, etc.).

Please remove ticket #42784... the hang up was on paypal side. Anyone having an issue with them should call the support desk, best way to get the payment to go through.

So the transaction of the money was completed about 7 hours ago, it was paid via the direct PayPal Money request from BI. So where do i need to look for the key? There was no mail yet, besides the one from PayPal about the transaction being completed, and there is nothing seen in the online store (My Games, etc.).

Have you checked your spam folder? It shouldn't have taken 7+ hours to send out the key so open a support ticket.

Have you checked your spam folder? It shouldn't have taken 7+ hours to send out the key so open a support ticket.

I did use the existing support ticket #42743 after the transaction was finaly done (about 15:37 CET) to inform the support team about it, since it was a payment not done thru the shop (PayPal money request by BI). Nothing in the spam folder, just checked that.

edit:

Just noticed that i did send the reply to myself in the afternoon... :rolleyes:

Did send it again with the payment code from PayPal. #42743

Update (12:15CET): Still nothing... :(

Edited by Apo

No luck so far, no reply on my ticket #42743.

Opened a new ticket #43504 with every information i got on the order and the payment.

i have tried several time using the credit card company bohemia uses but i keep getting the error code: 30-1002

any help would be appreciated

I am having the same issue, I have tried multiple times the past couple of days (since 05MAR13) to purchase ARMA3 Supporter Edition at the STORE.BISTUDIO.COM site and have always received the message:

'There has been an error during processing of your payment.

Your credit card has not been charged.

Order ID: xxxxxxxx

Error code: 1000-0'

I have tried to use a DEBIT CARD and CREDIT CARD and I get the same error except with maybe a different error code (30-1002). Yesterday, when I would make an attempt, STORE.BISTUDIO would at first hold my money (without any confirmation or download in 'my games') and then return it back into my account a few minutes later. I called my bank and they said that STORE.BISTUDIO was rejecting my payment. My cards are in good standing and I am including the correct information. I have even tried using another computer to make the purchase.

How can I make this purchase?

Are you aware of this problem and are you working on resolving this issue?

Once again, thank you for your time and service.

Edited by Meatball0311

For those having problems using their debit/credit cards, have you tried choosing Paypal first and then using your card? That way Paypal simply acts as a payment portal and you can use your card without needing to open a paypal account or anything, this has helped in the past when people are having issues with their cards.

Still nothing...

This purchase is a real stresstest for my patience. :(

For those having problems using their debit/credit cards, have you tried choosing Paypal first and then using your card? That way Paypal simply acts as a payment portal and you can use your card without needing to open a paypal account or anything, this has helped in the past when people are having issues with their cards.

Thank you. I didn't use PayPal because I had no money in it and didn't want to wait 3-5 business days for the transfer. Well, I did not know that since I had my bank account linked to PayPal I could make the purchase and it would deduct the money out of my bank account without me having to transfer the funds.

I just purchased ARMA3 Supporter Edition using PayPal and am installing it as we speak! I am glad to have supported BI by purchasing the Supporter Edition and would love to see my name in the credits.

Since there were issues with the purchasing of the Supporter Edition, is there any chance of adding to the credits all the names of the people who supported BI by purchasing the Supporter Edition? That would be greatly appreciated by the community.

Also, thank you for the support and the added ARMA X and ARMA Coldwar Assault.

Edited by Meatball0311

Still nothing...

It's very unlikely there'll be a reply over the weekend.

Still nothing...

Im with you on this. I have been trying to figure out a good way to purchase a copy of support edition since my Debit card doesn't meet the requirements to purchase. Even started up a paypal account which I will regret later. But for now its one of the last options I have at the moment. The other is to run to a store an get one of those prepaid Visa cards an put some moneys on it an see if that works. Ive done bought a deluxe an a standard alpha release from steam for the kids but I want a support copy for the badge. Cause I want to be special an dont want to be without one. lol.

But my question is would it be a good idea to get one of those PrePaid Visa cards to make the purchase from the Bi.Store for the Support Edition?

It's very unlikely there'll be a reply over the weekend.

That's quite a bit dissapointing to be honest. I would understand that there is no support on weekends at other times, but right now after the release and so many people having trouble and really need the support i can't get it that there is no emergency support or something like that. Especially for those who wanted to get the best for BI by purchasing the Supporter Edition and now being stuck either at the payment or waiting for their key... :/

For anyone still waiting for your purchased game, PM me the Email address you used to open a support ticket, if I can confirm that it's still open without a reply I will send you an Arma 3 Alpha Lite key so you can make a start on exploring the game before yours arrives, this is only for people who've been waiting some time, no good opening a ticket then sending me a PM 10 minutes later!

I'm so so patient, but 100 hours is overkill. I payed by paypal, and I don't know if 25 euro are on BIS account. Guys, how long more i must wait for my copy of ARMA 3?

@Sorry for my English :)

Edited by ArturPiekary

I sent you a PM Artur.

For anyone still waiting for your purchased game, PM me the Email address you used to open a support ticket, if I can confirm that it's still open without a reply I will send you an Arma 3 Alpha Lite key so you can make a start on exploring the game before yours arrives, this is only for people who've been waiting some time, no good opening a ticket then sending me a PM 10 minutes later!

Awesome! Received the Lite Key, much appreciated. :)

If anyone is still waiting for the game they paid for, or if anyone is still unable to pay please post here ASAP so we can try to resolve the few remaining issues as quickly as possible.

Hi Placebo, I'm waiting, although I only on Saturday. Thanks

I checked your forum email address and don't see any support tickets open?

If anyone is still waiting for the game they paid for, or if anyone is still unable to pay please post here ASAP so we can try to resolve the few remaining issues as quickly as possible.

I am trying to get it, however I think it is paypal that is ******me right now. Also I cannot use the other option due to me having a debit card I guess. Just gives me an error every time I try.

I get this from paypal

"We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now"

also when I call PayPal CS they want an invoice. Really annoying.

Edited by Scoggs
accidental swear

I have also contacted Support about me creating an store account and buying the supporter edition of arma3, however I cannon't login via http://www.bistudio.com/

But can login to my store account, Forums account.

Also when I bought the supporter edition, it said users will receive a forums supporting dev team badge, I have yet to see that applied.

Scoggs if you open a support ticket you could ask them to send you a paypal payment request, that should resolve it.

Faith forum badge is another issue and is covered elsewhere if you search, for the rest of your post it's best addressed in your support ticket.