Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Update regarding Store.Bistudio & Arma 3 Steam key distribution

I removed it for you ;)

Reply directly to the auto-reply, it will add your reply to the ticket as an update rather than opening a new ticket :)

oh, you probally should add that to the auto reply then, as thats actually useful, most auto's tell you not to reply, you could actually tell people that its all part of the same ticket

after 36+ hours

Game: NO!

Confirmation of purchase of ANY SORT: NO!

Mail to support: Yes. Two times!

REPLY from support: NO except the automated reply!

- NO GAME is in "My Games" in Bohemia. I only see in "Order information": "NO ORDERS TO DISPLAY".

MONEY TAKEN: YES!

Ticket: #42809 & #42644

I have checked my mail once every 30 minutes , and yes, I have checked the spam folder every time.

I am starting to get annoyed! It would have been nice to get a steam key before the alpha lite begins. If it is not too much to ask for, since I/"we" didn't buy it from steam, but directly from your store to support the developers!

Edit: I didn't mean to be rude, but I was worried that my purchase have not gone through. Thank you Bohemia Interactive for finally sending me the confirmation and serial! :yay:

Edited by Pederz
Recieved arma 3 serial

Hi,

i'm trying to purchase the Supporter Edition since Tuesday afternoon with no luck so far. Every time i put in my PayPal password when it is up to pay the shopping cart, the payment is rejected. Payment not possible, please choose another payment method in the online store (something like that in German). I've called Paypal three times now to be sure there is everything alright with my account, which they approved. The last thing they did suggest today was to ask for the email of the PayPal account the shop itself is using and then transfer the money directly.

Also still get the changing prices in the store itself, BI support wrote that that was fixed but seems not to work on my end.

The Details

Prices in the Store:

- Not logged in: 69,99€

- Logged in: the currency switches to British Pound 59,99

- I change it back to Euro: 69,77€ (already had some other prices too)

The Paypal account:

- Paypal account is linked to a verified bank account

- There is enough money on the Paypal account itself

What i did so far:

- Contacted PayPal

- Contacted the BI Support

- Tried different browsers, cleared the cache, disabled all browser addons, even the firewall and antivirus

- Purchased something else on Steam to check if the account is realy OK

What PayPal said:

- The connection to the BI Store server is lost when the payment process is going on, so they can't finish the payment and i get the error message

- Ask for the PayPal emailadress that is used for the shop to send the money directly

What the BI Support wrote:

- Changing prices issues are fixed (unfortunately not for me so far)

- Payment can be done, no more issues there (see above)

I was really looking forward to purchase the Supporter Edition, not because of the rewards it provides, really don't care about them, it is to support my favorite developer. Being a fan since the first OFP demo. I could have skipped the countless trys to purchase via the BI Store and instead buy it from Steam to join all the other fans, but i'm still hoping that the issue of payment can be solved.

Edited by Apo

Hi,

i'm trying to purchase the Supporter Edition since Tuesday afternoon with no luck so far. Every time i put in my PayPal password when it is up to pay the shoppig cart, the payment is rejected. Payment not possible, please choose another payment mehod in the online store (something like that in German). [...]

Same problem here. I do not have a CC so I have to pay with PayPal and I do not want to buy on Steam because I want to support you guys. I am trying to buy since the second the supporter edition was available in the store.

Is there another way? Maybe a "manual" payment to another PayPal account of yours?

So the problem here seems to be a load issue on the BI Studios server which Paypal is attempting to connect to... so maybe the solution here is (and maybe I shouldn't be saying this to everyone!) to try purchasing it at the quietest time possible, bearing in mind the time in the US overlaps on our evening (in Europe) then the best time to attempt it is probably 5.00am to 9.00am UK time. This seems to be backed up by the fact that ArtjomZhdanov got his purchase at 9am, every time I've tried it's been in the evening when the servers are possibly busy.

I will be getting up early and giving it a try tomorrow!

@ArtjomZhdanov

Got a reaction from PayPal concerning my blocked payment to the Store (see reply nr 100).

They can not (won't because of security :() tell me why the payment has been flagged.

'Solutions' they recommend are: Ask the Store for help ( :confused: ) ; Pay via Credit Card (don't have one); Try again at a later time (been there, done that).

Now considering to forfeit my Paypal account and buy the extended edition from Steam (through Ideal; dutch standard for internet payments) :(

Never had problems btw in the past but the lack of real support from PayPal and the many negative comments of other users about blocked payments really bugs me.

Hope BI can help in the matter.

Sorry BTW for the Angry Icon on top (not intended)

For the future, if you successfully link your bank account to your PayPal account and complete the verification process (I'm not sure if you also have to do this for a credit card or not), then when you place the order they will just call you and ask you to enter a code from your screen to confirm the purchase is legitimate instead of flagging it.

Okay today i finally got an answer on my support ticket:

Hello,

we deeply apologize for the problems with the Arma 3 launch. We are

working hard to fix everything and we have now sent you an e-mail

containing your Arma 3 Steam key. Thank you for your interest in our

games and for your understanding.

After 29 hrs of contacting and 2 days after paying I finally got my key. I was really close to charge back my money.

45 hours after the purchase, I get my key.

The delay was a little bit long but it's now solved.

Thank to the BIS team because it shouldn't be easy to manage this problem.

PS: Sorry for my poor english level. ^^

For the future, if you successfully link your bank account to your PayPal account and complete the verification process (I'm not sure if you also have to do this for a credit card or not), then when you place the order they will just call you and ask you to enter a code from your screen to confirm the purchase is legitimate instead of flagging it.

http://i.imgur.com/9qbSf2x.png

No calls. Just no calls no nothing.

I just got my my key emailed to me there, approx 18 hours after payment. Thanks guys!

Hopefully this will help to put other peoples minds at rest.

So after holding my money hostage for roughly 52 hours, I finally get a confirmation email with a key for my Supporter Edition.

Too little too late, Bohemia. I sent you an email yesterday asking for a full refund. Give me my money back. I refuse to play any and all Bohemia games. If, for some reason, I change my mind later down the line, I'll make sure to buy the cheap-ass version from Steam just to make sure that you get as little money as possible from me.

First, and definitely the last, time I use the BI Store.

Can you please remove ticket #42604, I realized i have two in and don't want to waste people's times.

I purchased the ArmA III Supporter Edition on Tuesday at about 7:45PM and I still haven't received a confirmation email from Bohemia and it isn't in the My Games section on the store site. I did, however, receive an email from PayPal.

I purchased the ArmA III Supporter Edition on Tuesday at about 7:45PM and I still haven't received a confirmation email from Bohemia and it isn't in the My Games section on the store site. I did, however, receive an email from PayPal.

I'm in a similar boat. Ordered the supporter pack- tried to pay and got a error. Tried to pay again and still got a error. Looked at my bank account: two pending payments for BISTORE. Aaaand no key. Woo. It's been almost three days and I haven't heard anything from support. Tryin' to keep my hopes up.

I was offered very quick services and fixes regarding my purchase of Arma III Supporter Edition via Bohemia Store. I wan't able to download the game from the attached link in my confirmation email, and sent in the required info to address the situation properly and get necessary info/materials. I received a prompt email within the hour and clear instruction on how to get the game. Very good service, and thank you for the support Bohemia!!

Update on my Odyssey to buy the Supporter Edition (Post #128)

Fixed:

The prices in the shop are now the right ones, no more ups and downs.

Not Fixed:

I'm still unable to finish the purchase with PayPal, same problem. :(

Last reply from the support was on Wednesday, no more answers so far (#42743).

Hi, did you open a support ticket? I checked under your forum email address and there are no open tickets. Please send an email to Support@bistudio.com with details of your problem.

---------- Post added at 09:33 ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 ----------

I'm in a similar boat. Ordered the supporter pack- tried to pay and got a error. Tried to pay again and still got a error. Looked at my bank account: two pending payments for BISTORE. Aaaand no key. Woo. It's been almost three days and I haven't heard anything from support. Tryin' to keep my hopes up.

I'm very sorry for the delay, I'm trying to get a push on your ticket being addressed.

Update on my Odyssey to buy the Supporter Edition (Post #128)

Fixed:

The prices in the shop are now the right ones, no more ups and downs.

Not Fixed:

I'm still unable to finish the purchase with PayPal, same problem. :(

Last reply from the support was on Wednesday, no more answers so far (#42743).

We've seen a large number of the same issues, I spoke to one of the people who deals with the store and he said the following:

These guys have paypal errors, I tried buying from our store with my personal paypal several times in the last few days without problems, had a long talk with our paypal support apparently it is user-paypal issue, not connected to us they cannot tell us why exactly it happens only that these people triggered some kind of security alert he suggested we send them money request or that they might try deleting their cookies and browser cache.

Have you manually signed into your paypal account prior to trying to place the order? Have you tried using a different browser to your normal one?

---------- Post added at 09:35 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

Please note I have deleted a number of posts which aren't strictly related to the issue of problems with store purchases.

For people with PayPal problems: try it multiple times in a row.

Before you try this btw; email or phone the PayPal helpdesk in regard of your problem and ask what causes the blockade/holdup.

In my case it was an automatic security rule which blocked a "suspicious" transfer. After retrying multiple times in a row it suddenly worked (4 times in a row worked for me).

My friend had a similar issue. A quick email to support and he got his key.

PS: The reply email from support ended up in the SPAM folder. Be sure to check it.

I'm very sorry for the delay, I'm trying to get a push on your ticket being addressed.

Props. I had a email from support sitting in my inbox this morning. Let just say I've got ARMA 3 installing as we speak. A big thanks to how supportive and active you all have been the past few days- one of the reasons we love BI.

Glad to help and very happy to hear you're installing Arma 3 Alpha finally! :)

I created a ticket a few minutes ago (#43379) and it seems my money has been returned already. I have read this whole thread and there really has not been a clear answer to the question concerning declined attempts to purchase ARMA3 Supporter Edition. So my question is:

Have you disabled purchases at STORE.BISTUDIO.COM?

Any ETA on when it will be re-enabled?

Thank you for your continued support and for all of your hard work.

---------- Post added at 09:33 ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 ----------

We've seen a large number of the same issues, I spoke to one of the people who deals with the store and he said the following:

These guys have paypal errors, I tried buying from our store with my personal paypal several times in the last few days without problems, had a long talk with our paypal support apparently it is user-paypal issue, not connected to us they cannot tell us why exactly it happens only that these people triggered some kind of security alert he suggested we send them money request or that they might try deleting their cookies and browser cache.

---------- Post added at 09:35 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

UPDATE (#42743)

Received a payment request from BI directly on my PayPal account today, tried to pay it > rejected. Called the PayPal support a fourth time, the guy said bad luck and he can't help me and was pretty rude, so i requested to speak to someone in charge. I was then told by a lady that their automated payment checksystem blocked the payment. The problem is, she can't tell me why and she can't do anything about it. So no help from PayPal at all.

Since i already tried anything at home, different browsers, desktop and laptop, disabled all browser addons, firewall, antivirus, cleared the cache, deleted all cookies with no success i was pretty lost. Idea was then to give it a last try on the PC at work which has a different browser and IP/ISP and the payment via the sended payment request in my PayPal account finally went thru. It was just stopped where they requested to verify the payment via a PIN on the phone (they gave me a call) and all was finally good. :)

Now waiting for the key.

Thanks for the support here and via email. I'm looking forward to finaly try the Alpha and i'm glad that i could give you guys the best support possible by purchasing the Supporter Edition (i really don't care about the benefits ;) ).

So anyone who's payment is always rejected by PayPal:

Try another PC with a different browser, IP/ISP. Maybe it works like it did for me.

edit: added support ticket number

Edited by Apo

I created a ticket a few minutes ago (#43379) and it seems my money has been returned already. I have read this whole thread and there really has not been a clear answer to the question concerning declined attempts to purchase ARMA3 Supporter Edition. So my question is:

Have you disabled purchases at STORE.BISTUDIO.COM?

Any ETA on when it will be re-enabled?

Thank you for your continued support and for all of your hard work.

Purchasing has not been disabled, tried just now and seems fine.

Hello.

I ordered Arma 3 Alpha at Sprocket and let the order unpaid, but I can't find the order anywhere to pay it, there's nothing in "My games" section.

What should I do?