Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Update regarding Store.Bistudio & Arma 3 Steam key distribution

I wanted to buy from store.bistudio.com as well because they receive a larger % of revenue if it's bought directly from the store. When I got home, 8 hours after release, the store was still down, so unfortunately I had to go to Steam to buy Arma 3.

Exactly with Supporter expansion pack they could reduce financial damage BIS suffer because of this technical problems in first day of release. I think it is good suggestion.

The problem wasn't the Downloading of the game, the problem was the BI store overloaded by visitors.

You missed the point. They could've started taking orders a week ago, but not allowing the DL before the 5th. That way you only get those who wants to be in the credits hammering the store when it opens. The rest of us could buy it the following week and we all would've gotten the game at the same time. That's what most people are complaining about. If you bought a week ago knowing that you won't get the game before the 5th, noone would complain as there wouldn't be any parts of the infrastructure that were overloaded.

I have purchased A3 yesterday at 23.00 MEZ and didn't recieved anything except the confirmation of Paypal that they got my money.

I wrote to the support, but they still didnt answered I dont even know if Bohemia knows that i have purchased A3 because its not in the "my games" list on the store website.

same here. more than 24 hrs already. called my bank twice and confirmed money was "authorized to be taken".

and after 24 hrs still no game no code no email no nth. i wonder if bis even know i purchased the game, and if they do, how hard would that be to send an email to at least comfort unlucky customers like me?

those who're going to say "wait some more since you've been waiting for so long" - well, try waiting with ur money taken and no acknowledgement that you've placed an order, while ppl are busy collecting $ with no problem. :yay:

I'm trying to login to Bis store, but I cannot login for the life of me, i put my email address in for the username, and the do my PW but it says invalid,

so I press the button for "Lost password?", I get the email and then put the token in and I get:

what?! I tried this like 3-4 times already, I mean i copy n paste the token from my e-mail to the space, I even typed it in but that didn't even work.

So is the store not working yet or am I just doing something wrong?

Its been since October i bought from BIS store and I had no issues then.

That's exactly the problem I had.

What I had to do was when requesting new password and it asked for user name was to use my forum name although last night email was working, I've never even used the store before so I was surprised it worked using my forum name.

Just a heads up if your still having trouble. If you purchased the game yesterday and made it to the external pay site (paypal or the credit card one), but the page that was supposed to take you back to the BI Store for the order confirmation timed out because the BI store's server went down (meaning you paid, but never received a confirmation email, and the game doesn't show up in your store account), simply go into your browser history, look for the confirmation page, and then reload it.

The url should be something like: https:// store.bistudio.com/web-pay/?OPERATION=CREATE_ORDER&ORDERNUMBER=(your order number here) followed by a bunch of extra stuff.

I can confirm this worked for me yesterday.

That's exactly the problem I had.

What I had to do was when requesting new password and it asked for user name was to use my forum name although last night email was working,

I've never even used the store before so I was surprised it worked using my forum name.

Ah! makes sense, the username for the forum is probably what the issue is, as per a week or two ago the forum and bi store share the same login.

Will give it a try, but I'm sad to say based on the requirements of the game, i wont be getting the Alpha at all because my computer wont be able

to handle the game, its juts my cpu (single core) and my operating system (win xp 32bit) thats holding me back, and money is tight, so looks like I

got to wait til summer when i have the money to upgrade, guess I will just go back to playing OFP, Arma1, Arma2CO and IF usual.

Just a heads up if your still having trouble. If you purchased the game yesterday and made it to the external pay site (paypal or the credit card one), but the page that was supposed to take you back to the BI Store for the order confirmation timed out because the BI store's server went down (meaning you paid, but never received a confirmation email, and the game doesn't show up in your store account), simply go into your browser history, look for the confirmation page, and then reload it.

The url should be something like: https:// store.bistudio.com/web-pay/?OPERATION=CREATE_ORDER&ORDERNUMBER=(your order number here) followed by a bunch of extra stuff.

I tried this right now, and it redirects me to my order information where it says the payment is still pending although its been taken away from my bank account

At least i got some informations..

I tried this right now, and it redirects me to my order information where it says the payment is still pending although its been taken away from my bank account

At least i got some informations..

I have exacly the same issue. I am soooo stressed atm.

Day 2.... Still no key to be seen... Ive posted about 4 E-mails so far with all the information i can give and still no answare. Feels like i am the 1%

Day 2.... Still no key to be seen... Ive posted about 4 E-mails so far with all the information i can give and still no answare. Feels like i am the 1%

Don't worry your not alone, I'm in the same boat, BIS need to get there act together pretty rapidly.

All mine does is reloading the page and it says

Transaction is being processed

Please wait …

and nothing happens been like this for 10mins now.

Please wait …

They haven't emailed me at all... how do I get the order number?

I took the one that was replied by paypal

Please wait …

Hmm, that doesn't sound right... All mine did was take me to a page that said "Order Confirmed!" and had my Steam key.

Make sure it's the right URL. What I typed before was not the exact URL, it was much longer with many random letters, numbers, and characters at the end. You need to look through your browser history and go to the exact BI Store page you were redirected to after paying.

Ive even tried to call the bank in different countrys and they culdn't help me. Im swedish and i tried to call Poland England and the US. No help there or maybe they can't help.

Blegh. i guess ill order it the digital deluxe through steam then and save up money again to buy the supporters perhaps sometime during the beta. Even more money for them now i guess. my motivation to charge headlong into mission-making has dipped considerably. I know I am being impatient but darn it to hecks i feel like it would be faster to buy a plane ticket and hand the money to a secretary at their offices.

Heresy! If some guy with 5 posts can wait so can I. Loads Cowarmod. This'll have to do.

Edited by Masharra

Thanks. It took alot of time to figure out the code. But what i did was to take away alot of shit in the adress like

http://api.mybrowserbar.com/cgi/errors.cgi?ct=15&type=dns&ccv=153&q=

then hit the Enter button then it worked. I use Chrome. If anyone need any help send me an E-mail: lolla9119@hotmail.com and i can help you thrue it. I guess its gonna be alot faster then sending an E-mail to the support :P

THANKS AGAIN Ballistic09! <3 :bounce3:

Thanks. It took alot of time to figure out the code. But what i did was to take away alot of shit in the adress like

http://api.mybrowserbar.com/cgi/errors.cgi?ct=15&type=dns&ccv=153&q=

then hit the Enter button then it worked. I use Chrome. If anyone need any help send me an E-mail: lolla9119@hotmail.com and i can help you thrue it. I guess its gonna be alot faster then sending an E-mail to the support :P

THANKS AGAIN Ballistic09! <3 :bounce3:

Never post your email adress at public forums, genitalies enlargement tools adverts and all kind of other spam is already heading to your inbox...

I have exacly the same issue. I am soooo stressed atm.

Did you use the same email address as your forum one as I can't find any support tickets for you?

Did you use the same email address as your forum one as I can't find any support tickets for you?

No, its a different one. I will PM it you.

EDIT: PM Sent

Edited by WingsOfDeath

I wish they had this version on steam. It would have gone so much smoother. I'm trying to buy again but this time with paypal. Everything is set on my paypal account but all I get is this: We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Im not using my card again cause I just get charged and don't get my game, still waiting to hear from them about that. I just want to play already! Shut up and take my money dammit! lol

Edited by GonzoTbita

Never mind the steam key. I would have been happy with just a confirmation e-mail telling me i had bought it from the store.bistudio.com. I got nothing so i phoned my credit card company and they checked and said yes, payment has gone through for €24.99.

Be nice just to get that e-mail but still nothing.

:(

@GonzoTbita. I've got the exact same problem. I've contacted Paypal and got the response that they has marked the transfer as suspicious. More they won't give besides the advice to link my bankaccount to the Paypal account or ask the store to send a invoice directly through Paypal :(

I mailed this to the support@bistudio.com address. Hope to hear from them soon (the poor basterds ;) )

Edited by ozzbik