Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Update regarding Store.Bistudio & Arma 3 Steam key distribution

Firstly, we’re extremely sorry for the inconvenience experienced by some people either trying to buy the Arma 3 Alpha from our store or who have completed the transaction but haven’t received their Arma 3 Alpha key. Due to the extremely high interest in the Arma 3 Alpha program we’ve experienced serious technical issues which have been worked on and continue to be worked on until they’re completely resolved.

We’re in the process of resending the emails with Arma 3 Alpha serial keys now so all being well everyone who is waiting for their key should receive it very soon. Once we’ve taken care of the first wave of outstanding purchased games, we will then enable the store again. Thank you for your patience and support!

All emails sent from @bistudio.com end up in my spam folder and message with purchase confirmation was even rejected by spam score restrictions! (Most likely with steam key included.) Im surely not the only one experiencing this kind of issue. You should check your spam ratings, guys, seriously.

Thank you for the information Placebo.

I don't want to buy it from steam so I'll wait.

Thanks for the info!

Still, I did buy the game (I got through the entire shopping-thing before you took the page down) and money has been drawn from my bankaccount, but I havn't recived a confimation nor receite on my Email so-far. Should I be waiting for a key or should I buy the game again (and speak with the support-department regarding the money).

Sincerly

Thank you for the info !!!

Are the download and the key related ??? I didn't get my key, but i also can't download the game. Sprocketidea simply does open, maybe they are related to the store, i dont know.

edit: beep

Edited by NodUnit

Thank you very much, I have received my key. I actually received my key about 4 hours ago, but was just able to check my email.

Thanks BI!

Edited by Nicholas

Sent 2 emails into you guys the last 6 hours, still nothing D:

Well I presume tickets are dealt with on a first come, first serve basis. If you send 100 mails it won't make things happen faster. I'm pretty sure you get your key too some time.

Well I presume tickets are dealt with on a first come, first serve basis. If you send 100 mails it won't make things happen faster. I'm pretty sure you get your key too some time.

Reason i sent 2 was because i had some things to add that i forgot in the first email ;D

Error code: 30-1002 I have read that this means you guys wont accept debit cards? Only Credit cards?

Out of interest, those that are waiting for key e-mails, does the game show in your 'My Games' list in the BIStore?

I went through the entire purchasing process, entered my CC details and then clicked 'Continue', then the website crashed. Money has come out of my account, but it's not listed in My Games list. No idea if the purchase went through, or I've just lost $93 NZD.

I'll send an e-mail anyways, and wait :)

Cdr

If you paid then the money also arrived at BI. Do you have a order# or received a confirmation email already? In this case it's just a waiting game. There have been problems all day with servers overloaded and people were waiting hours for their keys. :(

It's 3am in the Czech Republic now so it's safe to assume the boys at the store and support desks are taking their well deserved rest. Give it some more hours and see if the key arrives then (should be sent by mail) and if not please contact support via the store. There is nothing we can do here for you as none of us has access to the store system.

Cheers for the reply W0lle,

That's the strange thing, I've had no confirmation e-mail nor order number. The website literally timed out when I clicked the button at the end of confirming my CC details :(

I have no issues in waiting, it'll all get sorted in the end - just thought I'd ask see if anyone else was in the same boat :)

Failing that, I'll just reorder it.

That's the strange thing, I've had no confirmation e-mail nor order number. The website literally timed out when I clicked the button at the end of confirming my CC details :(

I have no issues in waiting, it'll all get sorted in the end - just thought I'd ask see if anyone else was in the same boat :)

I got exactly the same problem mate. Same thing with no E-mail confirmation or Order number. I can wait... But im not buying another copy unless i get my money back so i can try buy it again ofc.

Also it says

Order Information:

No Orders to Display. In my "my games". Sent an e-mail to Bohemia, now just wait and see what happens i guess.

i literally just got it now.

@Cdr; i'm a kiwi as well, i sent the support link on the store a email, with the details of the purchase and my my paypal recipet.

if you have a transaction log on your internet banking (if you use it) you can probably find the order number that it was referenced as and send that to them to speed up the process

and i wasn't expecting this to be fixed until 2 am tomorrow, so thank you to anyone/whoever is still up and trying to fix this.

Placebo was saying that we crushed 10x the server load they had for TOH or carrier command, so it sounds like they must have either brought or hired more server space as well :D

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147468-you-have-exceeded-the-maximum-number-of-orders-per-account-or-IP-Store-Issue&p=2313745&viewfull=1#post2313745

About 2 mins after I sent an e-mail to the support guys, I got a reply with my Steam key.

Top class work Bohemia! Glad that I bought the Supporters Edition, cos by God, you deserve it.

Thanks for the info!

Still, I did buy the game (I got through the entire shopping-thing before you took the page down) and money has been drawn from my bankaccount, but I havn't recived a confimation nor receite on my Email so-far. Should I be waiting for a key or should I buy the game again (and speak with the support-department regarding the money).

Sincerly

I'm on the same boat.I just found out that my account was charged three times. Im really stressing out waiting around hoping they fix this. I'm on a tight budget, saved money for this game and now this happens. I understand they weren't ready for this and didn't expect this to happen but I still feel really angry at them. Especially since there is no one I can call. Having to wait on an email replay for the next day is killing me. I kinda just want my money back at this point and never visit this site again. I get that stuff like this happens but when it does, not having good customer support is worse than the problem itself. At least you have forums where I can bitch and complain to vent about it.

I'm in the same boat as well. Ticket was sent in 12 hours ago and still no reply though. What information did you include in your ticket?

Error code: 30-1002 I have read that this means you guys wont accept debit cards? Only Credit cards?

Is this true? Im getting the same error Masharra. Ive bought things from BiStore in the past So I didn't think that is was the case but guess it is. Which is cool I already purchased a deluxe copy from steam for my son to use. So Im just going to wait an see if I can get a Supporter Edition for myself.

I'm in the same boat as well. Ticket was sent in 12 hours ago and still no reply though. What information did you include in your ticket?

I basically said that I attempted to buy it last night, that the site had gone down after I'd entered my card details and that I hadn't received any information. I mentioned that the money had gone out of my account (and the amount). Ended it by saying that I understood that they were probably busy currently, but any help would be appreciated.

The card that I used was a VISA Debit card, not really a credit card - but it's VISA so works the same.

Is this true? Im getting the same error Masharra. Ive bought things from BiStore in the past So I didn't think that is was the case but guess it is. Which is cool I already purchased a deluxe copy from steam for my son to use. So Im just going to wait an see if I can get a Supporter Edition for myself.

Cant be true, my friend purchased his with a debit card and it went through. BIS just hates me or correction it feels like they hate me.

Im frustrated....

Buyed the Supporter Edition 16 hours ago. I have send 5 Email to the Support since then. Nothing. Not even an order confirmation. :(

Some people don't get a confirmation, with me they send my confirmation 3 times already.