sickboy

SIX Config Browser - Editing resource - ARMA 3 Alpha available

Hi Guys,

It looks like a great resource but loads of the gear im looking for doesnt appear to be on it.

Can anyone tell me the best place to see current gear class names?

I am looking for the following items

Headgear: Shemag (Olive)

Vest : Carrier Lite (Black)

Uniform : Specop Fatigues (Sage)

Backpack : Carryall Backpack (MTP)

Weapon : MK18 ABR 7.62mm

Optic : Holosight

Rail : IR Laser Pointer

Sidearm : ACP-C2 .45

Launcher : PCML

Glasses : G_Tactical_Clear

Thanks guys.

I'm confused about the class name of the mortar "mortar_82mm" I've found in game where they were called something different such as "B_Mortar_01_F", "O_Mortar_01_F" & "O_Mortar_01_F" :confused:

SB, any chance we could get an update to the SCB for 1.08, please?

SB, any chance we could get an update to the SCB for 1.08, please?

Will have a looksy next days, things are crazy around here atm ;-)

Getting the same error as Bier AIG. Site seems to be down at the moment.

The confg browser is not reachable for me. Is the site down?

There appeared to be some abuse recently with major hits on the browser, we've therefore shortly shut it down as it was pulling down other services.

It will be available again soon. What I really need is a day or two of time so I can finish that rewrite that pushes the performance heavy elements to the client instead ;-)

Good to know that you're working on it. I feel like one of my kids has been kidnapped when SIX Config Browser goes down...

Classname is "hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F", mag name is "6Rnd_45ACP_Cylinder". It doesn't appear to be added into the config browser just yet, presumably because it got added after 1.0 somewhere.

The Config Browser is now updated to the very latest ARMA 3 1.10 stable, enjoy! :-)

Oh, well done, mate. Wouldn't be without this baby. :)

The Config Browser is now updated to the very latest ARMA 3 1.10 stable, enjoy! :-)

Very nice. Is there a way to sort it so that it displays only content that was added in that root?

Hey SB. My usual request for an update for this. :)

It's a number of versions behind right now and I'm sure I'm not alone in looking forward to an update.

I'd like to make a classlist which collate A3 default units to RHS units so that we can translate existing mission to RHS version.

I already got xml list and modified it as a single column one.

Any chance of the Arma3 config being updated? I *love* this tool, but it's starting to be hard to use because so many things are missing :(

If there's something I can do to make an update happen (throwing money, my time, stones, anything,etc at you) I'd be happy to do that ;)

I have been having a little trouble in navigating the browser in the past month or two. From the default Arma 3 Alpha config page, I am not able to select any other versions and click "Change" (such as the 1.10.xxxx versions), I tried clearing my cached files and different browsers but it appears to be an issue with the site. Is there any way to integrate the config browser into the PWS updater app? Thanks and keep up the great work!

A few days ago it wouldn't load at all. Now version is just stuck on alpha as reported above. Why isn't the default the latest version, anyway?

Dear god this website is a POS. Not just that but the data is massively out of date.

It's a year out of date now. Such a shame for this brilliant resource.

Dear god this website is a POS. Not just that but the data is massively out of date.

So, what's stopping you from making something better?