sickboy

SIX Config Browser - Editing resource - ARMA 3 Alpha available

Hi Guys!

Does anyone know the table name of the parachute? I would like to add this to the Player Toons inventory when they start the Mission and thus be able to start their insertion as paratroopers. Any help very much appreciatet! :cool:

The backpack is B_Parachute the actual parachute is Steerable_Parachute_F.

Do you have the original list so I could put it in an Excel SpreadSheet and post it back up on here, credit of course going back to you?

The original list is in game, cfgVehicles, cfgWeapons and so on. You can use the Config Browser in the editor to look through them.

Hey sickboy excellent work! Any idea on when you database will be updated? I know classnames can be found in the editor but having you page open on the second screen is very handy while mission making! UAV's and the other new stuff :)

Hey sickboy excellent work! Any idea on when you database will be updated? I know classnames can be found in the editor but having you page open on the second screen is very handy while mission making! UAV's and the other new stuff :)

Cheers mate, ill give it another spin soon, and most definitely on the stable and subsequent patches of course :)

It'd be too much to update it every day with Dev builds, but every stable would be cool, mate.

Any news on when the next update will be? Are you just waiting for release?

Any news on when the next update will be? Are you just waiting for release?

I think for now will just wait for release, just a couple of more days :)

I guess now it's the time to keep this beast project on its feet! :)

Well done, Sick.

A feature request:

- a dialog so select the number of entries displayed per page. Right now, the default is 15. Need more, especially on bigger monitors.

Sickboy,

I'm seeing weird behaviour on the SCB at the moment. You used to be able to click in the whitespace box that says, by default "ACE with ACEX: 1.14 RC1 b585" and a dropdown would appear with all the versions it had, but this dropdown doesn't appear for me. I've tried in Firefox and IE with no joy. :(

Due to a very messy config dump (class order in particular) and low amount of time I will not be able to deliver this until a few days later, sorry guys.

@Tankbuster; hey, what a weird issue, have you checked the browser's error console for any errors reported there?

@Polygon; thanks will check your request after the import works fine :)

Sickboy,

I'm seeing weird behaviour on the SCB at the moment. You used to be able to click in the whitespace box that says, by default "ACE with ACEX: 1.14 RC1 b585" and a dropdown would appear with all the versions it had, but this dropdown doesn't appear for me. I've tried in Firefox and IE with no joy. :(

I get this too, but you can get around it by clicking the "change" button next to the drop-down box, then when it refreshes, you will actually get the drop-down.

(On Google Chrome).

BTW Sickboy - thanks once again for this invaluable resource. Not wanting to derail the thread, but if BIS do somehow allow modders to make money off their work, I hope to see as one of the first in line (if you want to ofc) :)

I get this too, but you can get around it by clicking the "change" button next to the drop-down box, then when it refreshes, you will actually get the drop-down.

(On Google Chrome).

BTW Sickboy - thanks once again for this invaluable resource. Not wanting to derail the thread, but if BIS do somehow allow modders to make money off their work, I hope to see as one of the first in line (if you want to ofc) :)

Ah, thanks Das Attorney, that works a treat on both IE and FF. Agree totally with your comments about allowing modders to make some dough. The SCB is essential.

Thanks guys. Normally I don't give up so easily but under a lot of pressure recently.

In any case, i'm happy to report, ARMA 3 final has been added to SCB!

Not only is the ARMA 3 final available, also the pictures for ARMA 3 are available now :)

Enjoy!

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

I've reproduced the selection issue btw.

I will either fix it next days, or ... with a little luck I can introduce Confiq; the new Config Browser, in some weeks.

The main improvements will be:

- Extreme performance improvement

- Better style/design/navigation

- More features

Would love to hear about your wishes!

Edited by Sickboy

Would love to hear about your wishes!

Thanks for the update - As for wishes, I can't really explain it without a picture, but I'll try..

When you're using notepad++, it uses a series of broken lines vertically down the page to show the scope you're in.

Can you have a similar thing with the config tree on SCB? It's often hard working out what are the child classes when you have to scroll down the screen.

If you can't work out what I mean, let me know and I'll post up a picture.

Hey Sickboy, a short question.

Is there a way to seperate the weapons and magazines in factions (Bluefor, Opfor etc.)? All Weapon and magazine factions are set to default. Or is there a hidden function in the browser?

Any 1 tell me the code for having a laser designator equipped? i also cant seam to get rocket launchers loaded?

currentWeapon player == "LaserDesignator"

Launchers needs missiles and/or rockets and those can only be added to a backpack, so you'll need a backpack first then you can reload from there.

Hey Sickboy, a short question.

Is there a way to seperate the weapons and magazines in factions (Bluefor, Opfor etc.)? All Weapon and magazine factions are set to default. Or is there a hidden function in the browser?

Hey Memphis!

Currently there is no reliable way I've found so far. For ACE we tagged the weapons ourselves for which faction they should be available etc.

I think the closest you could get is to look at the various weapon boxes available in the game, maybe we could do something with that too on the app side but bit flaky.

currentWeapon player == "LaserDesignator" doesnt seam to work.
Hi, for scripting questions best go to the editing section of the forums, it's kinda offtopic here :)

A nice feature for newbies like me would be a list of logic script commands linked to the item im looking for at this browsers. Nevertheless a great help, even if I hardly know what I`m doing. Thanks sickboy and six-team.