sickboy

SIX Config Browser - Editing resource - ARMA 3 Alpha available

six site is hanging again for me i cant access pages.

Edit working again now. sry*

Edited by Bigpickle

six site is hanging again for me i cant access pages.

Edit working again now. sry*

The provider was having some issues it seems. Probably moving the thing in a while to something more stable.

Hi Sickboy,

I cant seem to find the Classname for the Scope with the crosshairs?(sniper scope) all I seem to get are the scopes with the red dot on top. Do you have the classname for this scope? I would like to add this to my custom gearbox. Thanks

Hollywood

Hi Sickboy,

I cant seem to find the Classname for the Scope with the crosshairs?(sniper scope) all I seem to get are the scopes with the red dot on top. Do you have the classname for this scope? I would like to add this to my custom gearbox. Thanks

Hollywood

Hey, I'm afraid all the classnames I have, are in the Config Browser.

Is there another scope in addition to the Hamr and the ARCO? I thought they were the only 2, both having CQB sights too.

Hi Sickboy,

Hollywood

Those dots are mildots, try searching for "mildot" in the scope class configs it might yield a result.

@Sickboy, I was trying to soundmod the grenade explosions, at the launch they appeared to be a locked class but now i cant find any indication of what it is now, I know my cfg patch for sound still dont work but i cant tell if its a mistake my end or what. Do you know if they are still locked up?

Looks like there's been changes to some rifle mag class names as well. Or they been removed

Edited by Manzilla

By the way, if anyone has been having problems adding an ammo box using 20 Round 7.62x45, NOTE: It will not work as the x45 has changed to x51.

Thank you. It is very useful.

Do you have to add everything from 0.60 manually?

Is there a way I can see class names myself without having to use this site? Ie in a config file or something?

Sickboy,

The SCB is looking a bit poorly. She's way back at .54 while the rest of us have moved on. :)

Is there a way I can find out the class names for the new BLUFOR recon gear? I understand that I can use "this addEventhandler ["fired",{hint format["%1",_this]}]" to find out the weapons being used but I'd like to know if there's some method available to do the same for uniforms and such. Thanks in advance for helping out a rookie.

Is there a way I can find out the class names for the new BLUFOR recon gear? I understand that I can use "this addEventhandler ["fired",{hint format["%1",_this]}]" to find out the weapons being used but I'd like to know if there's some method available to do the same for uniforms and such. Thanks in advance for helping out a rookie.

I'd like to know the name of that new black knit hat

ARMA 3 Public Beta v0.70.106872 added

Many thanks Sickboy. A much needed and accessed resource .

Just a quickie question.

Any chance you can get it to default to the latest Beta, rather than having to select it?